剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
真高兴你驾考通过了
I'm glad you passed the test
真高兴你考到驾照了
I'm glad you have a license
我要证明给你看 特地给你做了这个
And to prove it, I made you this
裤头村
一辈子好兄弟
一辈子好兄弟
Pals forever
把它放到你船上吧 兄弟
Let's put it on your boatmobile, buddy
我早就没船了
I don't have a boatmobile anymore
什么
What?
船坏了 就扔了
It stopped workin', so I threw it away
指针指到了E
The needle was on "e"
没油
意思应该是结束吧
Yeah, I figured that must mean "end"
那这个东西要怎么办
Then what do we do with this?
这样行不
How's that?
行
Yeah
好了吗 兄弟
Ready, buddy?
好了 兄弟
Ready, pal
土皇帝
什么事
Yeah?
您好 先生
Good day, sir
我是
I am
我可清楚你哪位了
I know exactly who you are
小蜗
跟小蜗共度黄金时光最美好了
There's nothing like
spending some quality time with my gar-gar
杰森 实话实说
Jason, I have to be honest
我已经有新欢了
There's someone else
爷爷
Grandpa?
海绵宝宝 救命
SpongeBob, help
他来抓我了
He's on to me
我没时间了
I don't have much time
里奇萨蒙斯健身指南
派大星 你干什么
Patrick, what're you doing?
我得把这些书都烧了
I have to get rid of these books
如何阅读
为什么
Why?
给你看看为什么
I'll show you why
看见他没
See him?
他是图书馆的
He's from the library
知道我有书逾期了没还
He knows about my overdue books
所以我就会被抓去坐牢
Which means I'm gonna get thrown in the big house
知道那是什么意思吧
And you know what that means
量小管饿的牢饭吗
Small-portion meals?
没错
Exactly
派大星 你放心
Patrick, don't you worry
我挺你到底
I got your back, man
你好
Hi, there
您好 年轻人
Salutations, young one
您不会刚好认识
Say, you wouldn't happen to know
住在这颗石头底下的海星吧
the starfish that lives under this rock, would you?
我一只海星都不认识
No, I don't know any starfish
就算我认识这位所谓的海星
Even if I did know this "alleged" starfish
派大星也不会逾期不还图书馆的书
Patrick wouldn't owe any overdue library books
您不认识派大星可真是遗憾
Well, it's too bad you don't know Patrick star
因为我是一名宫廷成员
because I am from the royal ministry
有礼物要送他
and have a gift for him
什么礼物
What is it?
好漂亮
Pretty
这简直是史上最难吃的礼物
This is the worst-tasting gift, ever
因为那礼物是用来戴的 不是吃的
That's because you're supposed to wear it, not eat it
让我给你看样东西
Allow me to show you something
就在这
It's here
我手上拿着的
What I hold in my hands
是张能追溯到好几世纪前的家谱
is a family tree that goes back centuries
变形虫王
霉菌后
一切起源于变形虫王与霉菌后的婚姻
It starts with the marriage
of king amoeba and queen mildew
历经数代近亲繁殖
Then, through a few inbred generations
血统最终延续到了您 派大星阁下
ends at you, sir Patrick
派大星
因此您正是王室的后裔
Which makes you a descendant of royalty
您就是王
You are a king
如今我将前去宫廷
And now, it's time I adjourned to the royal ministry
从此为您效劳 殿下
where I shall be at your service, your highness
派大星 太棒了
Patrick, that's great
哪棒了
What is?
你成国王了
That you're king
什么是国王
What's a king?
当了国王就能要什么有什么
When you're a king, you can get anything you want
要什么有什么吗
Anything I want?
海绵宝宝 你说咱能不能来点吃的
SpongeBob, do you think we could get somethin' to eat?
如你所愿 陛下
Your wish is my command, your majesty
各位市民
Good townspeople
让我们热烈欢迎新上任的国王
let us rejoice in welcoming our new king
国王特别想要吃的
King needs food, badly
这到底是想干
What's this all abou-
要我帮你干嘛呢 派大星
Well, well, well, what can I do for you, Patrick?
国王想要
The king would like-
闭嘴 海绵宝宝
Zip it, SquarePants
我跟富哥讲话 你别插嘴
I'm talking to the rich guy
我要来十个蟹黄堡
I'll have ten krabby patties
一杯蟹奶昔 大薯条
a krabby milkshake, large fries
我有个更好的点子
I've got a better idea
给国王量身定制的自助餐
A buffet fit for a king
好吃
Tasty
你听 派大星
Listen, Patrick
每个人的一生都要经历一段安定期
There comes a time in every man's life
when he's gotta settle down
也就是找老婆 生孩子
You know, get a wife, kids
把自己的钱全送给岳父
a father-in-law you give all of your money to
听着不错
That sounds great
能不能再来点番茄酱
Can I get a little more ketchup?
你不然先给我付账得了
How's about you pay the check, instead?
抱歉 蟹老板
Sorry, Mr. Krabs
不行
No can do
我可是裤头村之王
As king of Bikini Bottom
可以要什么有什么
I am allowed to have anything I want
对不对 海绵宝宝
Isn't that right, SpongeBob?
没错
That is correct
要什么有什么 而且全免费
Anything you want, and it's all free
全免费
All free?
谁都别想在我蟹堡王吃霸王餐
Nobody eats in me restaurant for free
管你是不是王
King or no king
那个你吃不吃
Are you gonna eat that?
打算吃 干嘛
I was planning to, why?
我要吃
I want it
你哪来的特权 敢抢走我的吃的
What gives you the right to take my food?
跟他说去 海绵宝宝
Tell 'him, SpongeBob
派大星 称王貌似不是这么回事吧
Pat, I'm not sure if this is what being king is all about
你不是说我要什么有什么吗
I thought you said I could have anything I want
我最最好的朋友是在骗我吗
Was my bestest friend lying to me?
别闹了 派大星
Don't be ridiculous, Patrick
我才不会骗你呢
I never lie to you
好
Good
快跟他说去
Now, tell him
嗨
Hi
宫廷有令
By proclamation of the royal ministry
宫廷
国王有权要什么有什么
the king is entitled to get whatever he wants
你这不公平
This isn't fair
人生本来就不公平
Life isn't fair, pal
你习惯去吧
Get used to it
总算到手了
I finally did it
终于集到了神奇太空鱼侠第二册
At long last, I've acquired
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表