剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
我接受
I accept
万岁
Hooray
我期望你造出伟大发明 奇克斯小姐
I expect great things out of you, Miss Cheeks
伟大的发明
Great things
也许你可以把你的才华
Perhaps you could put your talents
全身心投入全自动投屎机的制♥造♥
toward that automatic poop-throwing machine
我们很长时间都没搞懂那玩意
that's eluded us for so long
没事
Now, now
奇迹得一个一个来
One miracle at a time
再见
Good-bye
现在就只差想办法解决一下
Well, the only thing left is to figure out what to do
这个可恶的装置了
with this infernal contraption
到我了
My turn
好耶
All right
老鬼当家
裤头村
这个该死的幽雾真是可恶
Curse this cursed, ghostly fog
我连我鼻子都快看不清了
I can barely see past me own nose
我的船
Me ship
喂 道路救援吗
Hello, roadside assistance?
我这边爆胎了
I've got a bit of a flat
我在什么位置
My location where I'll be staying?
商业区还是居民区
Business or residence?
居民区
Residence
是飞天魔鬼
The Flying Dutchman
你来我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
我船送去修了 被迫困在这里
I'm stuck here while me ship is being repaired
修好之前 我要缠上你
Till then, I'm here to haunt ya
章鱼哥
Squidward
章鱼哥
Squidward
章鱼哥 救命
Squidward, help
章鱼哥 一定要救救我啊
Squidward, you have to help me
我家里有有有 有鬼啊
There's a gh-gh-gh, a ghost in my house
海绵宝宝 我得跟你说多少次
SpongeBob, how many times do I have to tell you
我不相信有鬼 而且我不喜欢你
I don't believe in ghosts, and I never liked you?
派大星
Patrick
派大星
Patrick
派大星
Patrick
派大星
Patrick
派大星 你得救救我
Patrick, you've got to help me
是飞天魔
The Flying Dutch
鬼
man
小蜗
Gary
休想伤害我的小蜗
Don't you dare hurt my little Gary
我只是想摸摸这个小家伙而已
I just wanted to pet the little guy
没事了 飞天魔鬼不会伤害你的
There, there, Dutchie's not gonna hurt you
我就喜欢来只上好的蜗牛
I love me a good snail
小蜗
Gary
放开来吓一吓最爽了
Nothing better than giving a good scare
没事了 小蜗
It's okay, Gary
可别太舒服了
Don't get too comfortable
晚安 小蜗
Good night, Gary
海草哥麦片
飞天魔鬼 你该不会还要再闹吧
Dutchie, is this gonna be much longer?
你怎么不怕啊 小子
Why aren't you freaking out, lad?
你都已经住一阵子了
Well, you've been here a while
我呢
and, uh
早看完你所有花招了
I've seen all your tricks
你想表达什么
What are you trying to say?
我知道自己大势将去
I know when I'm washed up
我多年以来就只会那老一套
I've been doing the same material for years
只有年轻小伙才吓得动别人
Scaring is a young man's game
是时候该放弃了
It's time to give up the ghost
不是真不当鬼了
No pun intended
不对不对
Oh, no, no
我只是说我习惯了 就这样
I meant that I'm just used to it, that's all
别骗我
Don't lie to me
你只是得去吓吓别人而已
You've just got to scare someone other than me
优♥惠♥床垫
介意我试试看吗
Mind if I test it out?
好啊 躺得好舒服
Yeah, this does feel comfortable
能先失陪一下吗
Could you excuse me a moment?
算了吧
Forget it
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
正式确认了
It's official
我再也不可怕了
I'm not scary anymore
你说的都是什么鬼话
Just what kind of talk is that?
你就只是状态没以前好了 仅此而已
You're just off your game, that's all
也许我得休息一下
Maybe I just need a break
就是 稍微放个假
Take some time off, you know?
好啊 放松一下
Sure, relax a little
也许还得跟个朋友陪一阵子
Maybe stay with a friend for a while
住在菠萝屋里 躺在舒服的沙发上
On a comfy couch in a pineapple
再住得久那么一点点
Just for a little while longer?
住到我恢复如初
Till I get back on me feet?
六个月后
第一名 你还
Hey, champ, how's it
大声点
Turn it up
调大声一点
Turn the knob up
谁能想到我们竟然有这么多共同点啊
Who'd guess we have so much in common?
你喜欢泰迪熊
You like teddy bears
我喜欢泰迪熊
I like teddy bears
你喜欢小马
You like ponies
我喜欢小马
I like ponies
那是婚戒吗
Is that a wedding ring?
这个啊
This?
没什么
It's nothing
这到底是怎么一回事
What is going on around here?
海绵宝宝 别那么扫兴嘛
Come on, SpongeBob, don't be a stick in the mud
下面的小心了
Look out below
怎么样
How was that?
第三次还更棒了
Even better the third time
不行
Oh, no
绝对绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no
全都给我出去
Everyone, get out
行了 派对已经结束了
All righty, boys, party's over
该走了 亲爱的
Time to scoot honey
飞天魔鬼 你是想一辈子瘫沙发上吗
Dutchie, do you want to spend eternity on this couch?
沙发可舒服了
Well, it is comfy
照照镜子
Look in the mirror
你都已经魂不附体了
You're a ghost of your former self
你说得对 海绵宝宝
You're right, SpongeBob
我好可悲
I'm pathetic
确实如此
Yes, you are
但咱要帮你摆脱你那龌龊的处境
But we're going to raise you up
from your squalid condition
用可视化的材料指引你
through the use of visual aids
看好了
Watch now
这到底是什么破玩意
What in barnacles is it?
追寻自我意识之旅
A journey into self-awareness
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
内在的力量
The power within
好
Yeah
真是太美了
That was beautiful
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表