剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
“已婚者的光环”
住在纽约这种城市 大家最喜欢做的事情之一
One of the best things about living in a city like New York
就是逃离它
is leaving it.
我的朋友佩萱丝和她先生
My friend, Patience and her husband
邀请我到汉普顿度周末
invited me out to the Hamptons for the weekend.
佩萱丝和彼得是完美的一对
Patience and Peter were the perfect married couple.
他们风趣 聪明
They were fun, smart,
而且像杰克鲁服饰目录上的模特儿
and they looked like they fell out of a J.Crew catalog.
若他们不是住在海边的别♥墅♥
If their house wasn't right on the beach,
我一定会讨厌他们
I would have hated them.
他进了计程车 然后靠过来坐在我身边
So he gets in the cab and he slides up next to me.
然后呢?
Yes?
我们打得火热
And it is hot.
从汉普顿和西百老汇街口 一直到七十二街和麦迪逊大道
It is hot all the way from Houston and West Broadway to 72nd and Madison.
来汉普顿做客的人 晚餐前得和主人闲话家常
Hampton houseguests are always required to sing for their supper.
股票经济人提供理财方案
Brokers give investment advice,
建筑师则给与设计的意见
architects, design advice,
单身朋友则将艳遇之类的事 告诉已婚友人
single people give married friends tidbits from their sexual escapades.
次日早晨我醒来时 觉得神清气爽
The next morning I woke up feeling rested and fabulous.
等不及到户外欣赏美丽风景
I couldn't wait to go out and take in the spectacular view.
早安
Morning.
佩萱丝去买♥♥果汁和松饼
Patience went out to get juice and muffins.
马上就回来
She'll be right back.
他下半身一♥丝♥不♥挂♥站在那里
There he was, full frontal...friend.
太好了
Good!
他就那样神情自若地站着
He just stood there, casual, happy, hanging out.
我不知所措
I didn't know what to do, what to say.
只觉得他异常兴奋
I only knew one thing, that's way too much Peter before coffee.
-早安 -早
-Good morning. -Hey.
我买♥♥了新鲜果汁和可口的松饼
I've got some fresh juice and the good muffins.
你怎么了?
So what's happening?
我在走廊上碰到彼得 他没穿内♥裤♥
Oh, well, um, I ran into Peter in the hallway, without his underwear on.
你真有眼光
P.S. Congratulations.
天气很好
Sunny day.
甜心 凯莉真的在走廊看到你的小♥弟♥弟♥吗?
Honey, did Carrie see your dick in the hall?
当时我正要去厕所
Oh, yeah, she caught me on the way to the bathroom.
正要去厕所
Oh, on the way to the bathroom.
太好了 有好吃的松饼
Oh, yeah! The good muffins.
我们今天有何安排?
So, um, what are we doing today?
最后我只带了一个松饼
I barely had time to shove a "good muffin" in my purse
就匆匆启程回纽约
before I was on my way back to New York.
他到底居心何在?
I'm confused. Why would he do that?
他想勾引你吗?
Did he want to have sex with you?
不知道 感觉不像这么回事
I don't know. It didn't feel sexual.
可能他只是想献宝 猴子也会这样
Maybe he just wanted to show it off, like a monkey.
他的尺寸如何?
So how big was it?
来点新鲜的胡椒吗?
Fresh pepper?
好 谢谢
Yes, please. Thank you very much.
够了
That'll do.
你要来点新鲜的胡椒吗?
Would you like some fresh pepper?
宝贝 我求之不得
Oh, honey, I'd love some fresh pepper.
其实我想 这桌每个人都要加很多胡椒
In fact, I think everyone at this table could use a lot of fresh pepper.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以我告诉她 我不了解她的心情
Mmm, so I told her I didn't understand why she was so upset.
她说我无法理解它
She said I couldn't understand it,
-我还是单身 -怎么说?
-I'm single. -And what?
单身女郎处心积虑
Single women prowl beach houses
一窥朋友“丈夫”的小♥弟♥弟♥吗
hoping for glimpses of their friends' husbands' dicks?
她和你的关系很好吗?
How good of a friend was she?
这有什么差别?
What's the difference?
结了婚 失去身价后
When someone gets married, all bets are off.
我们就成了她们的敌人
They become married, and we become the enemy.
米兰达是律师事务所里唯一的单身贵族
As the only single lawyer working at her law firm,
她仔细思考过这个问题
Miranda had given this topic some thought.
已婚女子都知道
You know, married women are threatened
我们可能和任何人发♥生♥关♥系♥
because we can have sex anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
是这样吗?
We can?
所以怕我们和她们丈夫有染
And they're afraid we're gonna have it anytime, anywhere, with their husbands.
我绝不接受已婚的男人
I would never sleep with a married man.
你确定吗?
What makes you so sure you haven't?
结婚戒指还是能拿下来
Wedding rings come off, you know.
她们认为未婚者全都不可靠
Face it, ladies, if you're still single, you are not to be trusted.
已婚女性并非全都这么想
Come on, not all married women feel that way.
夏洛特将婚姻视为妇女联谊会
Charlotte treated marriage like a sorority
且迫不及待想加入
she was desperately hoping to pledge.
你说得没错
You're right, not all.
但那些不担心的人会可怜你
The ones who don't fear you, pity you.
才没有这种事
That's not true.
你真的没见过那种
Are you telling me you haven't gotten those
“单身真可怜”表情吗?
"poor single you" looks?
我很讨厌那种表情
I hate those.
坦白说 我见过
Okay, yes, I have.
若在派对中你是唯一单身的人
I hate when you're the only single person at a dinner party
他们的表情就像在说你是...
and they all look at you like you're a...
-没人要? -异类
-loser? -Leper.
-荡♥妇♥ -完全正确
-Whore. -Exactly.
已婚者真是我们的大敌
I'm telling you, married people are the enemy!
米兰达说对了吗?
Was Miranda right?
已婚与未婚者真的势不两立?
Were we enemies?
两者之间正上演一场秘密的冷战吗?
Is there a secret cold war between marrieds and singles?
我很喜欢单身的女性朋友
I love my single friends,
但因为我结婚了
but now that I'm married,
无法像从前时常见面
I don't see them as much as I used to.
我觉得非常痛苦
It's too painful.
她们让我想起从前绝望的日子
They remind me of how desperate I used to be.
女性婚后会忘记自我
When women get married, they forget who they are.
由“我”变成“我们”
"I" becomes "we".
“我们喜欢这部电影 ”
"We loved the movie."
“我们讨厌那间餐厅 ”
"We hate that restaurant."
我们…
We, we, we, we, we.
本来我和拍档什么事都一起做
My best buddy and I did everything together.
结果他却娶了一个和我合不来的女孩
Then he married this girl who doesn't like me.
现在我只有在超级杯比赛时才见得到他
Now I only see him on Super Bowl Sunday.
这件事取决于自己想过何种生活
It's all about what you want out of life.
有些人像我一样 选择长大
Some people, like me, choose to grow up,
面对现实乖乖结婚
face reality, and get married.
至于其他人…怎么说?
And others choose to, what?
像长不大的孩子般 过着空虚恼人的生活
Live an empty, haunted life of stunted adolescence.
这不是一场冷战
No, it's not a cold war.
而是激烈的大战
It's an out and out battle.
而且参战者不只是一般人
And it isn't just straight people.
我认识的同性恋者都跑到夏威夷
Every gay guy I know is running off to Hawaii,
穿长袖花衬衫 宣誓结婚
putting on a caftan, reciting vows,
心中想着我比不上他们
and feeling superior to me.
穿长袖花衬衫
Caftans?
没错 还戴兰花做的花环
Oh, yes, with orchid leis.
“欢迎”
Aloha.
我怀念过去 大家都还是单身的时光
I miss the old times when everyone was alone.
我开始觉得...
Now, I'm just starting to feel like
-自己像是被放逐… -凯莉?
-I'm an outcast in the outcasts. Carrie?
天啊 乔
Oh, my God! Joe!
好多年没见了
Jeez, it's been years.
我一直没遇到你 自从…
I haven't seen you since you were, um...
还不是同性恋时?
Straight?
我是说“西贡小姐”演出后
Well, I was gonna say in Miss Saigon.
我还在表演
Oh. Still am.
我很喜欢这部音乐剧
I love Miss Saigon.
这位是我的朋友 史丹佛
Oh, this is, um, this is my friend, Stanford.
这是我的亲蜜爱人 卢
Hi. And this is my life partner, Lou.
看 是结婚戒指
Oh, wow. Look at that.
恭喜你们
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表