剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I find it fascinating that four, beautiful, flesh and blood women
被不真实的幻想所恐吓 我是说…
could be intimidated by some unreal fantasy.
看看这个
I mean look. Look at this.
这真的吓到你们了吗?
Is this really intimidating to any of you?
我讨厌我的大腿
I hate my thighs.
-把鸡肉递过来 -那件洋装我也有
-Pass the chicken. -You know, I have that dress.
突然间我感到有兴趣
Suddenly, I was interested.
如果模特儿能让理性的人
If models could cause otherwise rational individuals
对自己毫无信心
to crumble in their presence,
美丽的力量有多大呢?
exactly how powerful was beauty?
两种男人会爱上美女
There are two types of guys that fall for beautiful women.
失业的可怜虫
Either they're slimeballs that are just out to get laid,
以及会立刻陷入爱河的男人
or they fall in love with you instantly.
那真是太可悲了
It's pathetic.
如果你能上穿裙子广♥告♥模特儿
Why fuck the girl in the skirt,
干嘛跟穿裙子的女孩上♥床♥
if you can fuck the girl in the ad for the skirt?
长得漂亮是一种力量
Being beautiful is such a power.
你要什么就有什么
You can get whatever you want.
什么东西都能够得到
You can get anything.
曾有人请我到阿斯彭度假
I've been offered trips to Aspen,
到巴黎度周末
weekends in Paris,
到圣巴尔斯岛过圣诞节
Christmas in St. Barts.
摩托车 美酒…
A motorcycle, juicer.
模特儿并非没有脑袋
It's not like models don't have brains.
她们真的有
They have them.
只不过她们从来不用脑袋
They just don't need to use them.
大部分男人觉得模特儿很笨
Most guys just think you're dumb,
但我很有文学素养
but I'm really very literary.
我会看书
I read.
我会坐下来一页页地看杂♥志♥
I'll sit down and I'll read a whole magazine from cover to cover.
还有潜水装
Some scuba gear.
帮赫伯瑞兹拍照
A Herb Ritts photo.
为宝格丽的项链作广♥告♥ 靠我的胸部来赚钱
A Bvlgari necklace. A breast job.
我朋友觉得我很肤浅
My friends think I'm shallow.
有时我认为他们说得对
Sometimes I think they're right.
但在其他的时候我会想 “我可是在跟模特儿胡搞”
Other times, I think, "Hey, I'm fucking a model."
模特儿没你想像中那么高不可攀
Models are a lot looser than you think.
跟模特儿胡搞 要比跟普通女孩胡搞容易
It's way easier to screw a model than a regular girl
因为对她们来说是家常便饭
'cause that's what they do all the time.
一般人只会在度假时胡搞
It's how regular people are when they're on vacation.
巴克利是声名狼藉的模特儿狂
Barkley, a notorious modelizer,
也是苏活族的传奇人物之一
was one of those SoHo wonders
他过着舒服的生活
who maintained a fabulous lifestyle,
但连一幅画都没卖♥♥掉
despite never having sold a single painting.
很容易就能认识她们吗?
So you're saying it's easy to meet them?
没那么容易
No, it's not so easy.
重点是 要把她们当成一般女孩看待
The trick is, you gotta treat them like they're regular girls.
一看到她们就得发动攻击
You gotta be able to roll into a place, walk up to the hottest thing there.
然后就没搞头了
Otherwise, you're finished.
那就跟溜狗一样
It's kind of like being around dogs.
你得拿出勇气来
You gotta show no fear.
你把她们当成东西看待?
Things? You call them things?
对
Yeah.
她们是东西
Well, they are things.
她们是美丽的东西
They're beautiful things,
那就是我的生活 你懂吗?
and that's what my life's about, you know?
我追逐美丽
Beauty.
我有样东西要给你看看
Come here, I want to show you something.
这是我真正的艺术创作
This is my real art,
但无法将它们公诸于世
only I can't really show it to the public.
至少现在还不行
Well, not yet at least.
坐吧
Sit down.
她是凡妮莎
That's Vanessa.
还有谭雅
That's Tanya,
伊拉娜跟克芮蒂娜
Elana, Katrina.
我不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
这家伙跟九月“时尚杂♥志♥” 一半的香水广♥告♥模特儿上过床
The man had slept with half the perfume ads in September's Vogue.
她们知道吗?
Do they...do they know about this?
或许知道吧
Maybe.
你看那个
Oh, look at that one.
她才刚当上模特儿
She does runway now,
但有一天她会成为超级名模
but I think she's gonna be huge someday.
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
只能说…
There really wasn't anything to say except...
有火吗?
Do you have a light?
有啊
Yeah, sure.
那天稍后我很高兴地发现了 至少有个黄金王老五
Later that day, I was relieved to discover that at least one eligible bachelor
不屑跟模特儿往来
got his kicks off the runway.
我真的爱上你朋友米兰达
So I totally dig your friend, Miranda.
你是在开玩笑吧 太棒了
You're kidding. That's great!
她既性感又聪明
Yeah, I think she is so sexy and smart,
她有告诉你 我们上♥床♥了吗?
and did she tell you that we made out?
有啊 真是热情如火
Yeah, it was totally hot.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给她?
Wow. So why don't you call her? You should call her.
-她一定会很高兴的 -我打过一百次了
-She would love that. -I did, like 100 times.
但她没回我电♥话♥
She totally won't return my phone calls.
我不知道 她有提起我吗?
I don't know. Did she say anything about me?
没有
No.
或许她很忙
I don't know, maybe she's just busy,
她觉得我不够可爱吗?
or I don't know, am I not cute enough for her?
当然不是 你很可爱
Of course, you are. Skipper, you're adorable.
我不知道 帮我问问看
Well, I don't know. Find out for me.
我想知道还有没有机会
I want to see if I still have a chance.
在你面前打?
Right now, in front of you?
打吧 我承受得了
Go ahead. I can handle it.
我是米兰达 请留言
Hi, this is Miranda. Please leave me a message.
是答录机
Oh, it's her machine.
我是史奇普
Hey, this is Skipper.
我跟凯莉在一起
I'm in the street with Carrie.
我跟她说你不会回我电♥话♥
I just told her how you won't call me back.
你现在得回我电♥话♥
So now you have to call me back.
你最好快打电♥话♥给我
You better call me back!
我是在开玩笑的
No, I'm kidding. I'm joking.
说真的 我希望你回我电♥话♥
Um, but seriously, I hope you call me back,
我提醒过我是史奇普吗?
and, um, did I mention this was Skipper?
我相信帮朋友拉红线 一定会被诅咒
I believe there is a curse put on the head of anybody who tries to fix up their friends.
有什么地方比服装秀会场 更容易找到模特儿狂呢?
Where better to find modelizers in their natural habitat than a fashion show?
还好我朋友史丹佛巴勒奇
Luckily, my friend Stanford Blatch
有客户参加了最热门的服装秀
had a client in the hottest show in town.
“骨头”就像是人类中的貂皮大衣
"The Bone" is like the human equivalent of the sable coat.
他真的是太美了 有时我发现自己得把眼光移开
He's so beautiful that I find that sometimes I have to look away.
你看到他了吗?
Do you see him?
就在那边
Right over there.
-在哪里? -天啊 你看看他
-Where? -Oh, my God, look at him.
他带着私人打光师巡回走秀
It's like he travels with his own personal lighting director.
德瑞克别名“骨头”
Derek, a.k.a. "The Bone,"
他是最红的内衣模特儿
was the world's biggest underwear model
史丹佛最重要的客户
and Stanford's most important client,
也是他单相思的对象
as well as the subject of his single-minded obsession.
你来了 史丹佛
Hey, Stanny.
德瑞克 这位是我的好友凯莉布雷萧
Um, Derek, I would like you to meet a very dear friend, Carrie Bradshaw.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
凯莉是“欲望城市”专栏作家
Carrie writes the column "Sex in the City."
-你看过这个专栏吗? -没有
-Oh, have you read it? -Uh, no.
有天德瑞克跟我走过他的广♥告♥看板下方
You know, the other day, Derek and I were walking past his billboard,
他告诉我他想把一片看板 譬如说鼻子的部分拿回家去
and he told me he'd like to get a piece of it for his apartment, like maybe his nose.
我说“拿内♥裤♥凸出那一块
And I said, "You should get the bulge in your pants,
当女人问你有多大时
that way, when woman ask how big you are,
你可以告诉她 我有十四寸大”
you can say, '14 feet.'"
那真的很好笑 对吧?
That would be very funny, wouldn't it?
大家都在谈论你
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表