剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Hi.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是贝里尼的婴儿篮
It's the Bellini baby basket.
各位
Oh, look.
大家看 是贝里尼的婴儿篮
Everybody, it's the Bellini baby basket.
说到这个 我可打算要狂欢畅饮一番
Speaking of bellini's, I'm gonna have a big drink.
嫉妒吧?
Jealous?
她还是到处夜夜笙歌♥ 和人上♥床♥?
Is she still bar hopping and bed hopping?
真可悲
It's so sad, isn't it?
她也只能那样
When that's all you have.
这是瑞贝嘉
Okay, this is Rebecca.
你好
Hi. Hi.
苏珊
Susan.
你好
-Hello. -Hello.
明蒂
Mindy. -Hey.
别站起来
Don't get up, sweetheart.
她快生了
She's doing this in vitro thing.
不适合乱动
She's not supposed to move at all.
这是贝茜和哈利
And that's Betsy and her boy, Harry.
母子俩形影不离 任何事都一起做
They're inseparable. They do everything together.
我们戏称他们就像对老夫老妻
We call them our old married couple.
但令人难过的是
Except it's not really that funny
贝茜和先生正在办离婚
now that Betsy and her husband are getting divorced.
兰妮 来一下
Laney, we need you.
现在我们只须等这个完美小子 赶快出生就好
So, all I have to do to meet the ideal man is...give birth to him.
我好爱我儿子
I love my son.
安迪11个月大
Andy's eleven months old.
他就像上帝一样 我每天对着他说话
He is a God and I tell him so every day.
活到三十而立的年纪
Thirty years from now,
你觉得有哪个女人
what do you think the chances are that some woman's
能令安迪觉得快乐?
gonna be able to make Andy happy?
答案是“没有”
I'm gonna go with zero.
好可爱
Oh, it's adorable.
看夏洛特的模样
Look at that Charlotte.
真希望也有我的尺寸
Oh, I wish they made this in my size.
我就说这是个无聊的仪式
I told you, it's a cult.
我们绝不能分开
We can't separate.
如果她们让你落单 下场就很惨
Once they isolate you from the herd, it's all over.
当我看着兰妮撕开棉织围兜时
As I watched Laney tear open a terry cloth baby bib
脸上兴奋的表情 就像她扯开
with the same enthusiasm she once reserved for tearing off
摇滚巨星裤子一样 我不禁好奇...
rock stars' pants, I couldn't help but wonder...
下一个会是我吗?
was I next?
我要去洗手间
You know what, I have to pee.
如果你五分钟内不回来 我就去找你
If you're not back in five minutes, I'm coming after you.
事实是 我必需逃离现场
The truth is I needed to escape.
送礼会已变成展示会
The party had turned into a preview,
人生成果的展示会 我不知道自己做好准备没有
a preview of a life I didn't know if I was ready for.
就算怀了七个月的身孕
Even seven months pregnant,
兰妮还是不喜欢穿上衣服
Laney couldn't keep her clothes on.
显然过去的兰妮还是存在的
Clearly a part of the old Laney had survived.
我不禁感到好奇 这些妈咪内心究竟有何秘密?
But I wondered, what was still buried deep inside the mommies downstairs?
结婚前 我到处和人上♥床♥
Before I married my husband, I slept around with everybody.
现在我有个网路情人
Now I have an internet lover.
但没人知道这秘密
No one knows.
我还是资深副总裁时
When I was senior vice president,
每天有212位员工要向我报告
212 people reported to me on a daily basis.
现在我只能对着园丁大吼...
Now I just yell at the gardener...
而他却一个字也听不懂
who doesn't understand a single word.
我还是一样
I'm exactly the same.
热爱我的生活
I love my life.
现在无时无刻我都只想到莉莎
But every now and then I can't help but think about...Lisa.
有时我会带着随身听 爬到孩子们的树屋
Sometimes I climb up into the kids' tree house with my walkman,
点根大♥麻♥ 听彼得费普顿的歌♥
light up a joint and listen to Peter Frampton.
喂乳的孕妇能大吃牛排
There's a woman in there breastfeeding a child who can chew steak.
你知道我是什么感觉?
You know how I feel about that?
如果你想这么做 那可能也过了年纪了
If you can ask for it, you're probably too old to have it.
杰瑞米 不可以
Jeremy, no!
我刚恍然大悟
I just realized,
或许成长该伴随着成熟与智慧
maybe it's maturity or the wisdom that comes with age,
但“韩森和葛莉特”童话中的巫婆弄错了
but the witch in Hansel and Gretel, she's very misunderstood.
女人建造了自己的梦幻之屋
I mean, the woman builds her dream house
但爱捣蛋的小鬼们 却纷纷来破坏
and these brats come along and start eating it.
你家真是漂亮
I just have to tell you your home is beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是人生的重大改变
I know it's a big change.
但到了某个时刻 就得认真看待人生 安定下来
But at some point you have to get serious and settle down.
生活可不是像贾桂琳苏珊小说
I mean, life is not a Jacqueline Susann novel.
四个好友在城市中寻找真爱
Four friends looking for life and love in the big city.
住手
Stop it.
这是你的送礼会 不用自己清
You are not gonna clean up at your own shower.
对 放轻松 一旦陶德或夏拉出生后
Yeah, relax, 'cause once little Todd or Shayla comes around,
你就有得忙了
you'll never stop cleaning up.
你刚说“夏拉”?
Shayla? Did you say Shayla?
这名字很特殊吧?
It's so unique, isn't it?
那是我的名字
It's so my name.
你应该是夏洛特吧?
I thought your name was Charlotte.
不 是我取的名字
No, it's not my name. It's my name.
那是我11岁时
My secret baby name that I made up when I was
为以后的女儿所取的名字
eleven years old for my daughter when I had her.
我告诉过你
I told you.
你没告诉过我 我不记得了
Don't tell me you don't remember.
抱歉 真的没有
No, I'm sorry. I... I really don't.
简直是在说谎
A complete lie.
她记得的
She remembered.
我们全都记得
We all remembered.
夏洛特还要我们大家发誓 绝不能用这个名字
Charlotte had made us all swear never to use it.
可能是我先生在哪儿听到的
Anyway, I think my husband heard it somewhere else.
是吗?在哪? 我可没告诉他
Really, where? Because I didn't tell him.
你居然会为个名字这么激动
I can't believe you're freaking out over a name.
你根本都还没怀孕
I mean, you're not even pregnant.
这不是重点
That's not the point!
怎么了?
What's going on?
她偷了我女儿的名字
She stole my baby name.
贱♥货♥
You bitch!
走吧
Let's go.
坐在第五大道的弗兰格酒吧里 开怀畅饮
Beers and bar nuts at Flanagan's off route five
是消除在兰妮家所受屈辱的最佳疗伤法
were the perfect antidote to Laney's house of humiliation.
假如我早点生 那名字就是我的
If I hadn't waited this long to have a baby, that name would be mine.
夏洛特 你还年轻
Oh, Charlotte, come on. You're still young.
要生孩子 时间多得是
You have plenty of time to have children.
才不是
No, no I don't.
我才不要当个40岁的妈妈
I don't want to be one of those forty-year-old moms.
没有冒犯之意
No, no offense.
我也不想当高龄产妇
Well, I don't want to be one of them either.
我可能也很难怀孕
There are no frozen eggs in my freezer.
化妆室干净吗?
Was the bathroom clean?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
所以我才这么讨厌送礼会
This is why I hate baby showers.
参加后总是心情沮丧
Always leave feeling depressed.
派提 再来一巡
Patty, another round.
我可是热爱我的生活
Well, I for one love my life and I will not be
我才不会因为这种无聊事 就觉得自己不如人
made to feel inadequate by all this baby talk.
我和位财经女强人谈话时
I spoke to a woman with a master's in finance.
她的话题都绕着尿布打转
All she wanted to talk about was her Diaper Genie.
根本没必要这样
Oh, come on, you guys, it doesn't have to be like that.
不用为孩子而牺牲掉自己
You don't have to lose yourself to have a kid.
我知道城里有很多时髦的辣妈
I know plenty of cool, hip mothers who live in the city
而且事业成功
and who still have great careers and stuff.
谁?
-Who? -Who?
我的月事晚了
I'm late. I missed my period.
派提 酒怎么还没来?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表