剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
As we took a swig from our pony-necked beers,
我记得另外一型二十岁小伙子
I remembered another type of twenty-something guy.
和你嘴里的舌环接吻 是什么感觉?
So, what's it like to kiss with that thing?
你想知道吗?
You want to find out?
还有善于接吻的家伙
The really good kisser guy.
你好
Hello.
我被搞得快疯了
I am so fucked.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我的意思是…
No, I mean, literally.
我们试尽所有的做♥爱♥方法
I have been fucked every way you can be fucked.
如果你继续用这种方式说话 我要向你以分计费
If you keep talking like that, I'm going to have to charge you by the minute.
找适合早上抽万宝路淡烟时
As I searched for my morning Marlboro Light,
莎曼珊继续跟我叙述昨晚和约翰的种种
Samantha proceeded to give me a rundown of her night with Jon.
少了H 也少了约束
No "H", no inhibitions.
我们做了 姿势轮流在上面 我在侧边
We did it with him on top. Me on top. Me on my side.
然后换他在侧边?
Him on his side?
天啊 没错
Oh, God, yes.
从背后 旁边 正面
On his back, on his side, on his face.
你有没有尝试过这样?
Have you ever done that?
太早起床想不起来
It's too early to remember.
赶快做吧
Well, do it immediately.
真的很棒
It is fabulous.
这些二十出头的小伙子 看到什么都能兴奋
These guys in their twenties, they are up for anything.
你和山姆进展得如何?
How did it go with, uh...you and Sam?
我们接吻了
We kissed.
只有接吻?
Just kissed?
不止 我们接吻了五个小时
No. We just kissed for five hours.
在俱乐部里的每个地方
At the club, in front of the club, on the corner of the club.
我几乎忘了接吻的乐趣
I forgot how much fun it is to just kiss, you know,
即使害我只睡两小时
even if I did only get about two hours sleep.
我根本没睡
I didn't sleep at all.
当莎曼珊还在向我炫耀时
As Samantha went on about her sexual escapades,
我瞥见我的手臂
I glanced down at my arm.
上面有蓝色的墨水
There it was in Bic blue.
是二十多岁的山姆的电♥话♥
Twenty-something Sam's phone number.
我很想打给他 但我采取先按兵不动
I had this sudden urge to call but I'd just left him.
我的嘴唇还肿肿的
Hell, my lips were still swollen.
为什么突然会有这种渴望?
Why this sudden craving?
男人二十岁就是最新的春♥药♥
Are men in their twenties the new designer drug?
是的 莎曼珊 米兰达和我 都是愉悦享乐者
Yes, Samantha, Miranda and I were all recreational users,
但我们会不会惹上什么麻烦 是连我们都不能控制的呢?
but were we getting into something we couldn't handle?
我们因为种种原因 被年轻的男人吸引而无法自拔
Okay. We were attracted to younger men for various reasons.
但我很纳闷
But I couldn't help but wonder,
他们怎么看待我们呢?
what do they see in us?
女人年过三十实在是太好了
Women in their thirties are just so grateful.
你所做的任何蠢事 好事
It's like every bullshit, nice thing you do
就像丢食物给饥荒的人一样
is like throwing food to the starving.
(杰克李威斯25岁 喜欢打棒球 溜狗)
她们非常清醒 并知道很多关于酒的事
They give great head and know a lot about wine.
(瑞奇史汀27岁 股票分♥析♥师)
她们使我想起我妈
They remind me of my mom.
(堤姆沃克24岁 医学院学生)
她们知道自己是谁 想要什么 而我喜欢这样
They know who they are and what they want. And I like that.
(史基波强森27岁 网站设计家)
只有两个词可以形容 聪明 性感
(法蓝德金17岁高中生)
那星期过后 米兰达和我交换心得
Later that week, Miranda and I compared notes.
我们是不是应该和年纪相差不多的男人约会?
Shouldn't we be dating men our own age?
能找到真是你的运气
Good luck finding one.
在纽约没有三十几岁的好男人
There are no available men in their thirties in New York.
朱立安尼把他们 连同流浪汉一起赶走了
Giuliani had them removed along with the homeless.
到底怎么了?
Well, so then what's really going on here?
年轻人比较有安全感吗?
I mean, is it younger... younger men feel safer?
关键在于性
What's really going on here is sex.
全套服务 渴望取悦对方
Good old fashioned, eager to please,
照我的话做 高级童子军性♥爱♥
do what I tell you to, Eagle Scout sex.
但我还没做♥爱♥
Yeah, but I'm not having sex.
只是接吻而已
It's a kissing thing.
那又如何?只是一时的享乐
So what's the big deal? It's just a fling.
又不是把我们的计划都抛开 或什么都不管了
It's not like we're throwing out our schedules or anything.
甜心 我得走了
Oh, sweetie, I gotta go.
和编辑的会议我迟到了
-Yeah? -I'm late for a meeting with my editor.
我不想说 我取消了和编辑的开会
I didn't want to tell her I canceled lunch
陪二十多岁的山姆
with my editor to go to Banana Republic
到香蕉共和国去买♥♥衬衫
and help twenty-something Sam pick out a shirt.
当我帮他穿上时 我想…
As I helped him try them on, I thought...
他很甜又有趣 我想他喜欢我
he's sweet, he's fun, and I think he likes me.
他对我而言 会不会不只是一时的迷惑?
Could he be more than a fling?
他可能成为我的男友人选吗?
Could he be a potential boyfriend?
拜托
Please.
这里不是没有别人
This isn't the Gap.
说到男友人选
And speaking of potential boyfriends...
这周玩填字游戏的男人
later that week the crossword puzzle
邀我去喝一杯
asked me to meet him for a drink, blank.
还不算是约会 只是喝一杯而已
Not quite a date, five letters, starts with a "T".
哪位 我现在无法说话
Yeah, whoever this is, I can't talk.
-我约喝酒要迟到了 -五分钟就好
-I'm late for a drink thing. -I just need five minutes.
我要去见布莱恩 我不知道该怎么做才好
I'm meeting Brian later and I don't know what to do.
-是关于什么事的? -昨晚...
-About what? -Well, last night...
看完电影后 我们漫步到第二大道…
after a movie, we were walking down 2nd Avenue
-刚好路过... -只剩四分钟了 夏洛特
-and we we just pass that cute little... -Four minutes, Charlotte.
他问我的话我无法说出口 太难为情了
Okay, I can't just blurt out what he asked me, it's embarrassing.
这位完美男友问了什么?
What? What did the perfect boyfriend ask?
十分钟后在你的公♥寓♥门口见
Meet me in front of your apartment in ten minutes.
措辞很重要
Okay, words are essential.
告诉我他是怎么说的
Tell me exactly how he worded it.
他说 我们约会了好几个礼拜
"We've been seeing each other for a couple of weeks.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you,
明日晚餐后
and tomorrow night after dinner,
我希望我们能肛♥交♥
I want us to have anal sex."
下一站在麦迪逊街62号♥停
Okay, next stop is gonna be 62nd and Madison.
麦迪逊街62号♥?
Sixty-second and Madison?
我们要接米兰达
We're picking up Miranda.
-天啊 不 -然后我们还要去接莎曼珊
-No, God, no. -Yes, and then we're picking up Samantha.
亲爱的 你需要所有你能得到的援助
Sweetie, listen, you need all the girl support you can get
我和大人物的约会已经迟到了
and I'm late for drinks with Big.
那真是太好了
Oh, that's great.
夏洛特即使在黑暗难堪情况里
Even in her state of abject blackness,
她也始终是个乐观的约会者
Charlotte was a dating optimist.
-你有多喜欢他? -很喜欢
-How much do you like him? -A lot.
你是抱着骑驴找马的心态较多?
Dating a few months until someone better comes along a lot,
还是愿意为他远嫁东汉普顿?
or marrying and moving to East Hampton a lot?
我不知道 还不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
你最好赶快确定
Well, you better get sure real quick.
你在吓我
You're scaring me.
别吓她
-Okay. -Don't scare her.
都跟控制有关
It's all about control.
如果他已到了 需要有力量来转移
If he goes up there, there's going to be a shift in power.
不是他在上就是你在上
Either he'll have the upper hand or you will.
会像帐篷一样 谁握住棚柱
Now there's a certain camp that believe whoever holds
谁就握住力量
the dick, holds the power but...
开你的车
You're driving.
问题是…若他勃起对着你屁♥股♥
if he goes up your butt,
他会尊重你比较多还是少?
will he respect you more or respect you less?
这才是重点
That's the issue.
在车内不能吸烟
No, no smoking in cab.
先生 我们正在大谈屁♥股♥(烟蒂)
Sir, we're talking up the butt.
所以抽烟是很正常的
A cigarette is in order.
前面 后面 谁在乎?
Front, back, who cares?
洞就是洞
A hole is a hole.
我能引述你的话吗?
Can I quote you?
别太主观下定论
Oh, don't be so judgmental.
你可以使用小后门
You could use a little back door.
我不是洞
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表