剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
“忠心耿耿”
曼哈顿是个舒服的地方
The island of Manhattan is a cozy village
人口有七百万人
populated by more than seven million fascinating individuals
在这里大家各行其道
who all behave like they own the sidewalk.
但近来纽约似乎
But lately, it seemed as if the entire city
只剩下两个人 只剩下我们
had been magically reduced to only two people... us.
在一起时光阴飞逝
Four-hour conversations flew by in a space of 15 minutes,
分开时又度日如年
and a few days apart felt like weeks.
我认为 爱因斯坦的相对论
I realized that Einstein's law of relativity
需要修改 特别是当你
would have to be amended to include a special set of rules,
沉溺在爱河中时
those to explain the peculiar effects of infatuation.
哪位?
Hello? Hi!
我要找凯莉布雷萧小姐
I'm trying to get hold of a Miss Carrie Bradshaw.
我们以前是好朋友
She used to be a friend of mine.
早安
Ha. Good morning.
等一下 我认得那个声音
Wait, I think I recognize that voice.
真不敢相信 过了这么久
God, I can't believe it's been so long.
我一直想打电♥话♥给你 但是…
I've been meaning to call you. I've just been...
你玩昏头了?
Fucking your brains out?
没错
Yeah, well, that's the least of it.
我从没这么认真过 自从…
You know what? I don't think that I have been hit this hard since...
不 我无法比较
No, you know what? I'm not gonna compare it to anything else
因为我之前的恋情都无疾而终
because everything else has always ended.
我能跟你见面吗?
So will I actually get to see you sometime?
可以 就今晚吧
Yeah, absolutely. How about tonight?
没问题
Yeah, tonight'll work.
我去问 莎曼珊及夏洛特
All right, so I'll call Charlotte and Samantha
有没有空 大人物跟别人约好吃晚餐
and see if they're free, 'cause Big's got this dinner thing so,
我们今晚不会见面
we didn't have any plans anyway...
听 听听你说话的口气
God, would you listen to yourself?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我变成一个可怕的女人
I've become one of those women we hate.
没错
Yes, you have.
我得挂了 待会儿再谈
I can't talk now. I'll call you later.
没问题 再见
-Okay? -All right, bye.
挂断电♥话♥时 我明白自己犯了滔天大罪
As I hung up, I realized I'd committed the cardinal sin...
我是个见色忘友的家伙
I'd forsaken my girlfriends for my new boyfriend.
那晚我接受了审判
That night, I faced the tribunal.
我们真的不在乎
We really weren't that concerned.
只是觉得很伤心
Just completely hurt and offended.
事实上你错过很多事
Actually, you missed a lot.
米兰达跟一个专搞合并的家伙 交往顺利
Miranda had worked on a big successful merger.
莎曼珊疯狂地看新房♥子
Samantha was obsessed with the idea of a new apartment.
夏洛特 她真的定下来了
And Charlotte, Charlotte was practically engaged.
他们在我陷入热恋的隔天相识
They met the day after I dropped off the edge of the earth.
他叫迈可康威
His name was Michael Conway.
身家背景一级棒
He was from a good New York family,
而且他爱死夏洛特了
and he absolutely adored Charlotte.
我想应该就是他了
I think this might be it.
他应该是我的真命天子
I think this might be the one.
我们见过他 他很完美
We've met him. He's perfect.
连他的狗都很完美
Even his fucking dog is perfect.
但是有个问题
But... there is one thing.
昨晚 在看过他们回到他家
Last night, after Michael took Charlotte to the Philharmonic,
展开约会的例行公事…
they went back to his place and began the classic dating ritual,
吹♥萧♥争霸战
the blow job tug of war.
来吧
Oh, come on.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
什么时候可以?
When?
改天吧
Mm... sometime.
事实上我讨厌那么做
The truth is, I hate doing it.
不会吧
Honey, you can't be serious.
你从没帮男人吹过?
Are you telling us you never perform this act?
她会慢跑 转盘子 但就是不帮男人吹
She'll juggle, she'll spin plates, but she won't give head.
我不喜欢把那玩意放进嘴里
I don't like putting it in my mouth.
那么做我会想吐
I have a very sensitive gag reflex and it makes me want to puke.
那是拒绝的方法之一
That's one way to say no.
我不是没试过 我曾拿香蕉来练习过
It's not like I haven't tried. I practiced on a banana.
还假装那玩意是冰棒 但是…
I pretended it was a Popsicle but...
我就是不喜欢
I just don't like it.
除非男人要我吞下精♥液♥ 不然我还挺喜欢的
Personally, I'm loving it, up to the point where the guy wants me to swallow.
那是判断的根据
Well, that's just really a judgment call.
有些男人认为女人不那么做 就是不喜欢他们
Some men just take it so personally if you don't.
有些男人不让你有选择机会
Some guys don't give you a choice.
那真的是太恶劣了
Well, that's just bad behavior.
你真的喜欢那么做吗?
Are you honestly telling me you like it?
那不是我最喜欢做的事
Well, it's not my favorite thing on the menu,
但我还蛮常做的
but, you know, I'll order it from time to time,
只要对象对了 感觉还挺不错的
and with the right guy, it can be nice.
口♥交♥是上帝赐给女人的恩典
Oral sex is like God's gift to women.
那么做不必担心怀孕的问题
You can get off without worrying about getting pregnant.
嘴里含着男人的蛋蛋
Plus the sense of power is such a turn-on.
你会被那股力量所震撼
Maybe you're on your knees, but you got him by the balls.
所以我才不想那么做
Now you see, that is the reason that I don't want to go down this road.
如果你真的不想那么做
Sweetheart, if you're gonna get all choked up about it...
那就不要做
Just don't do it, don't do it.
如果你不帮他舔
But if you don't go down on him,
他也不会帮你舔
how can you expect him to go down on you?
我才不要
I don't.
算了
Oh, well, forget it!
我相信一分耕耘一分收获
I only give head to get head.
我也是
Me, too.
在几杯黄汤下肚聊了几小时后
A few hours and a couple of bottles of Pinot Grigio later,
我们重续友情誓约
vows of friendship renewed,
正当我们快离开餐厅时…
we were almost out the door when...
那不是大人物吗?
Hey, isn't that Mr. Big?
没错
Yeah.
我过去跟他打个招呼
Oh, I'm gonna go over and say hi.
你不该丢下我们
Ditching us now would be really bad form.
我才不会丢下你们
I'm not gonna ditch you.
大惊喜
Surprise.
凯莉
Hey, Carrie!
-你好吗? -还不错
-How are you? -Good, good.
我跟朋友来吃晚餐 结果看到你
I was just here with my posse having dinner, and I saw you.
凯莉 这位是茱丽亚伍德丝
Oh, Carrie, this is Julia Woods.
茱丽亚 她是凯莉布雷萧
-Julia, Carrie Bradshaw. -Let's go.
很高兴能认识您
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Um, can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以
Sure.
对不起
-Excuse me. Mm-hmm.
你们在约会吗?
Are you on a date?
算是吧
Sort of.
你说你今晚要谈公事
I thought you said you had a business thing tonight.
我是说我跟别人约好吃饭
I said "a dinner thing."
她简直是美呆了
Well, she's stunning,
我早该知道的 因为她把我吓坏了
and I should know because frankly, she stunned me.
祝你吃得愉快
Well, enjoy your dinner.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
当然没事 我只是…你知道的
Oh, sure, sure, I was just, you know,
我不知道 你还跟其他的女人约会
I just didn't realize you were dating other women.
不是那样的
Well, not a lot of other women.
星期六再来谈这件事吧
Why don't we talk about this Saturday?
没问题
Sure, sure, sure.
祝你吃得愉快
So, um, then, enjoy your dinner.
我刚刚已经说过了 还是要祝福你一下
Oh, already said that, well, enjoy it twice.
我们走吧
All right, here we go.
我不敢相信 他在跟别的女人交往
I can't believe it. He's seeing other women.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
事实上我们从没认真谈过
True, we had never discussed exclusivity.
对我来说跟其他男人约会
But while for me the idea of seeing another man
像是硬把衣服塞进已经爆♥炸♥的行李箱里
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表