剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
On the West Side, a trio of single gals
参加一个单身汉的乔迁派对
went to a single guy's housewarming party.
他的朋友帅吗?
So tell me, are his friends cute?
不知道 我从没见过他们
I don't know, I haven't met them yet.
你是怎么在一周内交上新男朋友?
How did you manage to get a new boyfriend in a week?
他不是我的男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
我只是在试试而已
He's just somebody I'm trying on.
准备好了吗?
All right. Ready?
所有宾客都成双成对
Everywhere I looked, people were standing in twos.
这里简直像有房♥租限制的诺亚方舟
It was like Noah's Upper West Side rent-controlled ark.
他们全是夫妻档
It's all married couples.
莎曼珊瞪了我一眼 好像我将她出♥卖♥♥♥给敌人
Samantha gave me a look like I had sold her to the enemy
只是为了换取 巧克力棒和尼龙袜
for chocolate bars and nylons.
这是给你的 恭喜
Oh, hey, this is for you.
你想必就是夏洛特
Oh, you must be Charlotte.
幸会
-Hi. -Hi.
你一定是莎曼珊
And you have to be Samantha.
没错 请问吧台在哪里?
Yeah. Where's the bar?
在厨房♥ 你一定找得到 就是有瓦斯炉的那一间
Uh, kitchen, you can't miss it, room with the stove.
这里真漂亮
This apartment is amazing!
谢谢 我花了很多年规划
Thanks. I've been planning it for years.
我带你参观
Come on, I'll give you guys the grand tour.
我们从已婚夫妻旁走过时
As I moved through the married couples,
我发现一件事…
I noticed something was different...
她们眼中没有恐惧 怜悯 也不会对我品头论足
No fear, no pity, no pointing.
难不成西恩的朋友都是善良的反战者吗?
Were Sean's friends cold war conscientious objectors
还是因为我已经被她们“摸清楚了”?
or was it just that I was "figured out"?
会计师告诉我 最好买♥♥低风险的股票
My accountant says that it's best to go with low risk stocks.
这要视清况而定 你对投资持何种心态?
Well, that depends. I mean, what are your expectations?
我也不太确定
Well, I'm not sure.
甜心 我要介绍朋友给你
Honey, I need you to come over here and meet someone.
好 莎曼珊 莎曼珊 见过伊莲
Sure. Uh, this is Samantha, Samantha, this is Elaine.
我是他太太
His wife.
甜心 我们去别的房♥间
Honey, I really need you in the other room.
好
Sure.
很高兴和你聊 莎曼珊
It was nice talking to you, Samantha.
这里是书房♥
And this is the den.
是高级皮椅 我爱死它们了
Oh, you have one of these leather club chairs. I love these.
谢谢 目前我把这里当办公室
Thanks. I'm using this room as an office now,
但有一天… 这里会变成小孩的房♥间
but someday this is gonna be the kid's room.
看
Look.
三年前我在阿斯彭买♥♥的
I got this three years ago in Aspen.
喜欢吗?
What do you think?
这是我的错
Okay, I owe you.
我不知道他的朋友全都结婚了
I didn't know that all his buddies were gonna be married.
天啊 你在喝龙舌兰?
Oh, my God, you're doing tequila shots?
你看那边那个男的
You see that buddy over there?
我上过他
I fucked him.
再看那边那一个
See that buddy over there?
我也上过他
I fucked him too.
我没想到还会见到他们
I never thought I'd see them again.
你已婚的前男友都该贴上标签
Well, maybe we should start tagging your married men
这样你才能追踪他们的动向
and that way you can keep track of them.
他会向你求婚
He's gonna ask you to marry him.
不可能
He is not going to ask me to marry him.
我们才约会一周
I've been dating him a week and a half.
除非慎重考虑结婚的事
No guy buys a classic six on the Upper West Side
否则没人会在上西城区买♥♥这么好的房♥子
unless they are seriously thinking about marriage.
有人会看手相 夏洛特则会观察不动产
Some people read palms, Charlotte read real estate.
若你成为那些已婚白♥痴♥的一员
If you turn into one of those married assholes,
我会毙了你
I'll kill you.
西恩好得没话说
Sean is the greatest guy,
而且又喜欢小孩
and he loves kids.
他不但有自己的事业
Plus, he owns his own business,
银行里还有三十万元存款
and he's got $300,000 in the bank.
我们都和他有过一腿
We both slept with him,
他的床上功夫好极了
and he is great in bed.
我在这场乔迁派对待了一个半小时
An hour and a half into this housewarming,
从派对的贵宾变成了战俘
I had gone from party guest to prisoner of war.
莎曼珊醉得一蹋糊涂 我得送她回去休息
Samantha is totally drunk. I've got to get her out of here.
我和你们一起走
You're not going anywhere without me.
凯莉
Carrie!
天啊 又有朋友来了
Oh, God, more friends.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我的确感到讶异
It certainly was.
上回我见到佩萱丝时 她在公车上推我
Last time I saw Patience she was shoving me on a bus.
西恩告诉我们你们在约会
When Sean told us you and he were dating,
我们也非常高兴
we were just so thrilled.
上次在你们家发生的事…
Well, listen, about what happened at your beach house the other day...
别提那件事
Don't mention it.
我不知道…
Well, I just... I'm not even sure...
别再说下去了
I said don't mention it.
这场派对糟得不像话
This party is terrible.
你是哪位?
Who are you?
我的朋友佩萱丝 和她的丈夫彼得
Um, this is my friend Patience, and this is her husband Peter.
久仰大名
I heard about you.
-像胡椒碾磨器般的大弟弟 -我们得走了
-Big pepper mill dick! -Okay, we gotta go!
我们的停火协议刹那间破灭
And just as suddenly, our little cease-fire was over.
同时 在纽约的另一端 形势渐趋和缓
Meanwhile, across town, things were winding down.
非常感谢你的招待 我们都玩得很尽兴
Thank you so much. We really had a great time.
我也一样
Oh, as did we all.
她真是个好伴侣
She is a real find.
不久后我们会再办一次
We'll do it again soon.
先去按电梯
I'll meet you at the elevator, okay?
我稍后就来
I just need to...
恐怕我们办不到
We can't do it again soon.
席德和我并不是一对
Syd and I aren't really a couple.
其实我们根本不是同性恋
In fact, we're not even really lesbians.
她是 但我不是
Well, Syd is, I'm not.
我只是想借机 和你谈谈我在公♥司♥的工作
I just took advantage of the situation to bend your ear about my work at the firm.
很聪明的做法
Shrewd move, counselor.
别放在心上
No harm done.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我太太会大失所望
My wife will be disappointed.
她希望为我们的社交圈增加一对女同性恋
She was looking to add a lesbian couple to our circle.
搭电梯时
As they rode between floors,
米兰达心中想着 若她有伴侣 生活会多自在…
Miranda considered how much easier her life would be
姑且不论对方是男是女
if she were in a couple, any couple.
我真的不是同性恋
Yup, definitely straight.
完全正确
Yeah... you are.
抱歉
Sorry.
米兰达为自己不是同性恋而懊恼
While Miranda cursed her heterosexuality
想着这场战争里 自己能撑多久的同时
and wondered how much longer she could fight the war,
夏洛特把错怪在龙舌兰酒上 硬逼莎曼珊搭上计程车
Charlotte cursed tequila and forced Samantha into a cab.
她认为莎曼珊喝的太醉不能独自回家
She decided Samantha was too drunk to get home alone
坚持让她睡在沙发上
and insisted she spend the night on her couch.
到家了
We're home.
终于到家了
We're home. Oh, boy!
我帮你开门
Let me get that door for you.
你好
Hi.
够了…
All right, all right.
-我喜欢他 -再见
-I like you! -Bye, bye.
她扶莎曼珊上楼 上♥床♥睡觉 但事情还没告一段落
She got Samantha upstairs and safely to bed, or so she thought.
几小时后
A couple of hours later,
莎曼珊醒了 依然是酒醉的单身女郎
Samantha woke up still drunk and still single.
对她而言 单身代表一个意义
And single to Samantha meant one thing.
可以给我一根烟吗?
Can I have a cigarette?
没问题
Sure.
可以给我一个吻吗?
Can I have a kiss?
天啊…
Oh, Jesus...
我真的不该这么做 或许会被人撞见
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表