剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
觉得尴尬或羞耻
to be involved with me in any way,
那我们就不必再见面了
that we can no longer see each other.
其实我责怪的是自己
The truth is, I blamed myself.
我第一次约会就穿那么暴露
I wore the naked dress on our first date,
又太快和他上♥床♥
I slept with him too fast,
我挂在第五街公车的海报 还有个老二在头旁边
and now I'm on a Fifth Avenue bus with a penis on my head.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你不介绍我给你朋友认识
You won't introduce me to your friends,
带我去那家专门让男人
you bring me back to that restaurant
和不肯承认的女友吃饭的餐厅
where men take women they don't want to be seen with,
不跟我朋友见面
you won't come out and meet my friends.
把我藏起来
You have me in a niche.
做特定的事 去特定的餐厅
Certain events, certain restaurants,
见特定的人
certain people.
好像我的条件不配当
Like I'm only a particular fragment of the kind of person
你应该约会的那种人
you think that you should be dating.
但我只看见事情的一面
But I've only gotten to know a particular fragment.
不过后来我知道了实情
Although, I'm beginning to know more.
不 这不是我
No, this is not me.
这是你对我的误解
This is me reacting to your perception of me.
好吧
Oh, okay.
这个…
Well...
我觉得风华是市内最好的中国餐厅
I think Fung Wa's is the best Chinese food
所以我们才去那里
in the city, so that's why we went there.
我们在街上碰到的人
Oh... The guy we met in the street,
我忘了他的名字
I couldn't remember his name,
我大概有老人痴呆症
which possibly means I have Alzheimer's.
所以我才那样表现
So that's what that was about.
至于今天下午 我去看尼克队比赛
And this afternoon I had courtside tickets to the Knicks,
就是这样
and that's all folks!
我本来应该高兴
I should have been jumping for joy,
但我只感到害怕
but I only felt a hard knot of fear.
我们之间…
So you and me...
你是真心的?
Then maybe this is for real?
有可能…
Could be...
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表