剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Just don't mention the name "Shayla."
对不起?
Sorry?
没什么 私人笑话
Nothing. It's a private joke.
放手去追吧
Go forth... and date.
他是强纳森比克斯
His name was Jonathan Bicks.
是位房♥地♥产♥商
He was a trader at Bear Stearns
刚成交了一笔汉普顿的房♥子
and had just closed escrow on a house in the Hamptons.
夏洛特突然觉得 她并非失去一切
Charlotte suddenly realized all was not lost.
当她啜饮啤酒时
As she sipped her beer,
脑子里已开始策划她的梦幻之屋
she mentally scotch-taped her dream house back together again.
这派对烂透了
This party sucks.
兰妮 我送你回去吧?
Laney, maybe we should think about getting you home, all right?
不 我不要回去
No, I don't want to go back there.
各位 谁想看我的咪♥咪♥?
Hey, you fuckers! Who wants to see my tits?
我想看
I'll take a look.
兰妮 回来 别这样
Laney, Laney, come on, come back. Don't do this.
放轻松 会很好玩的
Relax. This is gonna be fun.
好 开始狂欢了
All right, look. Now we're gonna have a party.
孕妇要秀她的咪♥咪♥了
All right. Pregnant lady showing her tits!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我本来还以为自己很可悲
This is at once so sad
但这让我再次确认 我的生活是美好的
and the most fabulous validation I've ever gotten in my life.
有点怪
This is weird.
我觉得我办不到
I don't think I can do this.
算了吧
No biggie.
兰妮除了想重获自♥由♥生活外
Despite her best efforts to run free,
显然她的隐形电墙
it appeared that Laney Berlin's invisible electric fence
也蔓延到曼哈顿了
stretched all the way to Manhattan.
我知道自己办得到
No, no, I know I can do it.
只要再给我次机会
Just... just give me one more chance.
兰妮 你已经不是以前的你了
Laney, Laney, it's not who you are anymore.
没关系的
It's all right.
但我不知道事情怎会变成这样
But I didn't know that was gonna happen.
没人告诉我会变成这样
No... nobody told me that was gonna happen.
应该有人要警告我
I mean, somebody should warn you.
没关系
All right.
有一天当你醒来时
One day you're gonna wake up
却再也认不出自己
and you're not gonna recognize yourself.
麻烦载她到康涅狄格州
Can you take her to Connecticut?
隔天我花了一整天 坐在公园里看着小孩玩耍
I spent the entire next day sitting on a park bench watching children play.
如果我有孩子 我能应付得来吗?
If I had to, could I do this?
当个称职的妈妈?
Would I be any good?
我该如何保住自我?
Would I somehow manage to stay me?
你好
Hello.
天啊
Oh, my.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
没关系 她好可爱
That's okay. She's adorable.
对 大部分时间是
Yeah, most of the time.
你要回家吗?
You want to go home? Yeah.
好 再见
Yeah, yeah.
再见
Bye. Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
在回家路上 我的月事来了
On the way home, I got my period.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表