剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
And with that one touch,
从不相信爱情的莎曼珊
Samantha, who was never a believer in relationships,
突然变成虔诚的信众
suddenly became a convert.
我根本不觉得女人可以和男人聊天
I mean, I'd totally given up on the idea that you could actually talk to men.
别影响我们
Hey, don't spread that around.
在詹姆斯面前 我想说的话只有两句
Before James, all my conversations consisted of two sentences.
快上♥床♥ 回家
"Give it to me" and "Go home."
我欠你 夏洛特
And I owe it all to Charlotte.
欠我?
Me?
我做了什么?
What did I do?
就是你那些荒谬理论
All that bullshit you spout
一切长久的等待都会有所回报
about not sleeping with men right away actually paid off.
如果我已经和詹姆斯上♥床♥ 谁知道我们现在会怎样
I mean, if I'd fucked James already, who knows where we'd be.
慢着 你们还没上♥床♥?
Wait, you haven't had sex yet?
快了
Soon.
我觉得 他应该是我可以托付终身的人
You know, I think he's someone I could actually marry.
莎曼珊 太好了
Samantha, that's great.
莎曼珊有可能比她更早踏入礼堂的念头
The idea that Samantha could possibly get married before she did,
彻底震惊了夏洛特
shook Charlotte's beliefs to the core.
她采取了激烈动作
She took some drastic action.
她去找专为巨星们服务的
She made an appointment to see Noanie Stein,
灵媒诺妮史坦
psychic to the stars, and a cosmic connection
她住在中♥央♥公园西区
who lived in a brownstone
和哥伦布大道之间的高级住♥宅♥
between Central Park West and Columbus.
这是你和玛丹娜的合照?
Is this you and Madonna?
对 我们一起上秘教课程
Yeah, we go to the same kabbalah class.
现在
Now...
用左手选三张牌 牌朝下
Pick three cards, face down with your left hand.
夏洛特是 从妇女会的姐妹口中知道的灵媒诺妮
Charlotte had heard about Noanie through a sorority sister
她正确预言了她们的婚姻状况
whose marriage she had very accurately predicted.
好 有什么特别想问的?
Okay, now is there one question in particular?
没有 只是…
Well, no, just...
好吧
There is.
我什么时候会结婚?
When will I get married?
A点魔杖代表成功
Ace of wands, prosperity.
九点圣杯代表权力和独♥立♥
Nine of cups, strength and independence.
上吊者代表自我的觉醒
The hanged man, a new awakening.
你是个坚强独♥立♥ 事业成功的女性
You're a strong independent woman with great success in your future,
但我看不到婚姻
but I do not see marriage.
对不起?
Excuse me?
我没看到婚姻
I don't see it.
什么?
What?
我没看到婚姻
I don't see marriage.
你怎么可以说这种话?
Well, how can you just...say that like that?
你这么说 不怕伤害到我?
I mean, what about my feelings?
我是灵媒 不是心理医生
Honey, I'm a psychic, I'm not a shrink.
你迷人的母亲是怎样的人?
So, who is this fabulous mother in the hat,
我何时可和你们一起上教堂?
and when do I get to go to church with you two?
你想上教堂?
You want to go to church?
你好像觉得我是反基♥督♥教者
You say that like I'm the Antichrist or something.
不是 只觉得你不是那种上教堂的人
No, it's just I never thought of you as the church type.
是吗?
Oh, really?
那我是哪种人?
What type am I?
漂亮又聪明的女人
The incredibly beautiful and intelligent type.
你信仰什么宗教?
What religion are you?
我是什么都信
I'm no one religion in particular.
自♥由♥开放
I'm open to all.
听来像便利商店
Oh, kind of like a 7-11?
拜托
Come on,
我想和你们一起上教堂
I want to go to church with you and your mommy.
这星期天可以吗?
How about this Sunday?
这个… 这是我和我妈之间的私人聚会
Well, it's just a private little thing my mother and I do, just the two of us.
下星期想去加勒比海吗 ?
Want to go to the Caribbean next week?
好 我会准备冲浪板
Sure, I'll go pack my Jet Ski.
我说真的
No, I'm serious.
我们可以好好利用假期 好吧
We can both use a vacation, come on.
阳光 海滩 只有我们两个
The sun, the sand, you and me.
你可以去吗?
You waiting on me. Can you get away?
可以 但我付不起
Yeah, but I can't afford it.
这样吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
机票我出 我们到圣巴托罗时
I'll buy the tickets, when we get to St. Barts,
你再请我喝一杯玛格利塔
you can buy me one big margarita.
等一下 我想抱你
Wait, I want to hold you.
我马上回来 一会儿就好
I'll be right back. Stay here a second.
很棒吧 抱在一起
Isn't this nice? Us together?
对
Yeah.
我去冲个澡 然后就任由你处置
Look, I'm just gonna go jump in the shower and then boom, I'm all yours.
做♥爱♥根本不是罪恶
There's nothing sinful about sex.
是吗
Oh, oh, really?
谢谢你帮我赎罪
Well, thanks for clearing that up.
这怎么说?出自米兰达福音书?
And what is that? The gospel according to Miranda?
接下来你要说什么?上帝创造人体?
What are you gonna tell me next, that God made the body?
性只是人体的自然呈现
And if God made the body and sex is an expression of that body,
人体是上帝创造的 怎么会是罪恶?
how can anything made by that God-made body be considered sin?
没错
Well, yeah.
是奇迹 我痊愈了
Oh, it's a miracle, I'm healed!
你治愈了麻疯病患者
You're free to go work with the lepers now.
我想这代表我不用下地狱了
I guess this means I'm not going to hell.
真是天大的好消息
Great news!
谢谢你米兰达 谢谢你拯救了我不朽的灵魂
Thank you, Miranda. Thank you for saving my immortal soul.
米兰达想帮忙的举动
In her effort to help,
却突然让她陷入天主教的罪恶感中
Miranda had accidentally detonated some kind of Catholic guilt bomb.
我要去冲个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
我出来时 希望你已不在了
When I come out, I'd kind of like it if you weren't here.
没问题
You got it.
六个月后 相同的对话出现在
Six months later, that exact same speech
汤马斯安德森大为轰动的
would find its way into Thomas John Anderson's
百老汇剧“羞耻之浴”之中
hit off-Broadway play, Shower of Shame.
同时在市中心 莎曼珊则准备去会见上帝了
Meanwhile, downtown, Samantha was preparing to see God.
虽然我们只交往几星期
I know it's only been a couple of weeks,
但我爱你 莎曼珊
but I love you, Samantha.
我也爱你
Oh, I love you too.
亲爱的 我不能再等了
Oh, honey, I can't wait any longer.
解开拉链 上♥床♥吧
Just unzip and get over here.
我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
进来吧
Put it in.
已经进去了
It is in.
莎曼珊祈祷他不是在开玩笑
Samantha said a little prayer that he was kidding.
但他真的不是开玩笑
He wasn't.
星期天早晨
Sunday morning,
是休息 放松 盯梢的日子
a time for rest, a time for relaxation, a time for spying.
计划很简单 只要看到他母亲
The plan was simple, just get a look at the mother,
我们就走人
then Miranda and I would go for eggs.
人居然会这么多
Look at how crowded it is.
一群伪君子
What a sham.
看清楚
Will you lighten up?
这是长老会教堂 不是天主教堂
It's a Presbyterian church, not a Catholic one.
都一样 天主教 圣公会
Whatever, Catholics, Episcopalians,
佛教 震颤教 贵格教
Buddhists, Shakers, Quakers,
这些宗教都一样 目的就是要破坏性生活
all the same, all designed to fuck up our sex lives.
祈祷
Here, pray.
他们在那边
Oh, there they are.
-哪里? -就在那边
-Where? -Right there.
当我看着大人物站在他母亲身旁时
As I watched Mr. Big standing quietly next to his mother,
高大 自豪 彬彬有礼
tall, proud, respectful,
我觉得自己更爱他了
I think I fell a little bit more in love with him.
大家祈祷
Let us pray.
今天我们齐聚一堂…
We come together this day...
我们走吧
We're out of here.
他们来了
Here they come.
我们走吧
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表