剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
“秘密性关系”
两周前我去拍沙龙照
Two weeks ago, I had my picture taken.
看上面 很好…
Look up. Good, good.
这是为了替我的专栏做宣传
It was a promotional photo for my column,
打算刊登在公车车身
scheduled to run on the side of a bus.
我相当紧张
I had misgivings.
但他们安慰我
Which were somewhat mollified
说我可以把宣传服带回家
when they told me I could keep the dress.
星期五晚上
Friday night.
莎曼珊 米兰达 夏洛特 为了帮我打点
In lieu of any actual social life of their own,
和大人物的首次正式约会
Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte had all stopped by
都牺牲了自己的社交活动
to live vicariously through my first official date with Mr. Big.
凯莉
Carrie!
真是太美了
Oh, honey, it's fabulous.
这件衣服很暴露 但是穿在你身上很好看
It's tits on toast, baby. But you make it work.
这件衣服若隐若现
Well, let's just say it, it's the "naked dress."
你显然打算今晚和他上♥床♥
I mean, you're obviously gonna have sex with him tonight.
我们才第一次约会
Come on, it's our first date!
她的穿着只是透露了渴望
She's not gonna have sex. She's just gonna look like sex.
没错 今天只是预告
That's right, I'm just the trailer.
拜托 会发生的事就会发生
Please, if it happens, it happens.
-加油 -等一下
-Bottoms up. -Wait a second.
如果你在乎对方 就不会
I thought you were serious about this guy. You can't
第一次约会就跟他上♥床♥
sleep with him on the first date.
老天 又是“约会守则”
Oh, God, here she goes again with "the rules."
写那种书的女人
The women who wrote that book,
就是因为找不到上♥床♥的对象
they wrote it because they couldn't get laid.
所以才发明这种狗屁理论
So they constructed this whole bullshit theory
好让找到上♥床♥对象的女人难过
to make women who can get laid feel bad.
如果你在乎对方
But if you're serious about a guy,
就要让他等到五次约会之后
then you have to keep him in a holding pattern for at least five dates.
你已经约会五次了
Oh, you've gone up.
对 等做♥爱♥的约会数目
Yes, because the number of dates
应该和年纪成正比
that you wait to have sex with a man is directly proportional to your age.
别管数目字
Forget the math.
反正首次约会不要做
Just don't fuck on a first date, you're fine.
-第三次约会 -太快了
-Third date. -Too soon!
事实证明
Reality check.
要是第一次约会和对方上♥床♥
A guy can just as easily dump you
他会甩了你
if you fuck him on the first date
那第十次同样有可能
as he can if you wait until the 10th!
等到第十次会如何?
When have you ever been on a 10th date?
到时你早就付出真情了
And by then at least you're emotionally involved.
没错
Exactly. I mean,
心碎之前先看性趣合不合 不是比较好吗?
isn't it better to find out if the sex is good right off the bat, before anybody's feelings get hurt?
心碎无所谓
But it's okay to have hurt feelings.
你一向擅长控制情绪
And you always handle those so well.
她就是懂得自我克制的人
Well, there is something to be said for restraint.
你何时变成维多利亚时代的人?
When did you become such a Victorian?
维多利亚时代注重浪漫的感觉
The Victorians were on to something. They valued romance.
没有鱼水之欢 就不算真正的浪漫
True romance cannot exist without good sex.
和自己不在意的人 也可以有鱼水之欢
And yet you can have good sex with someone you don't like or respect.
或过后就忘的人
Or even remember.
好了 各位 我要去吃晚餐了
Alright, well, ladies, I'm just going to dinner.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 好好玩
Bye, have fun.
再见
Bye.
其实我想上他想疯了
The truth is, I was dying to sleep with him.
但成熟的定义 不是克制欲望吗?
But isn't delayed gratification the definition of maturity?
真有趣的衣服
Interesting dress.
什么意思?
Meaning?
真有趣的衣服
Interesting dress.
别担心 我会克制自己
Don't worry. I'm perfectly capable of restraining myself.
我也是
So am I.
我无法墨守规则
I can't be hemmed in by rules.
我一向照感觉行事
I go with my emotions.
有些伟大的爱情故事
I mean, some of the greatest romances of all time
也开始于头一次约会就上♥床♥
began with sex on the first date...
我敢打赌
I bet.
一定不是我先开口
I will not be the first one to speak.
要是他不打给我
And if he never calls me again,
我就把他想成…
I'll always think of him fondly...
一个大混♥蛋♥
As an asshole.
这真是…
That was really...
你相信吗? 我们第一次约会就…
I mean, can you believe we, on the first date?
我没想到会这样
I mean, I didn't plan that, you know. I...
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
我觉得棒呆了
Uh, I thought it was pretty fucking great.
我也不知道
But what do I know?
你想吃四川菜吗?
You feel like having some Szechuan?
难道大人物发现我
Had Mr. Big discovered my weakness
喜欢做♥爱♥和中国菜?
for great sex and greasy Chinese?
或者出去吃饭
Or was going out to dinner
是调虎离山之计 以免我留下来过夜
simply a diversionary tactic to keep me from spending the night?
我还来不及思考就…
Before I was able to completely indulge my paranoia...
那是我的朋友麦可辛格
It was my pal, Mike Singer.
我们认识十年了
We've known each other for ten years,
不过从没上过床
but never had sex,
因为我们还想再维持十年友谊
because we want to know each other for another ten years.
你好
Hey!
凯莉 你在这里做什么?
Carrie, what are you doing here?
我和...
-Well, I'm with, umm... -Oh, that's him.
以后再告诉你
No, no, I'll tell you all about it later. I'll tell you later.
穿得真美
You look great.
-不会太暴露吗? -刚刚好
-Not too naked? -Uh...Just naked enough.
我是凯莉布雷萧
Hi, I'm Carrie Bradshaw.
是麦可的老朋友
I'm an old friend of Mike's.
我是莉比碧亚利
I'm Libby Biyalick.
总算遇到熟人了
It's so nice to finally meet a friend.
我再打给你
So, I'll call you.
好 用餐愉快
Okay, great. Well, have a good dinner.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
不知为何
I left the table wondering why
麦可不介绍我给他的女伴
Mike didn't want to introduce me to his date.
同一天晚上
That very same night,
有一件奇妙的事 发生在米兰达身上
something absolutely amazing happened to Miranda.
老天 对不起
Oh my God, oh my God! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean...
她在体育课认识一个人
She met someone in gym class.
你真的没事吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
没事
I'm fine, really.
我的头哪里惹到你了
So, what exactly about my head pissed you off?
希望我能帮你做点事
I wish there was something I could do.
你可以请我吃饭
Well, you could buy me dinner sometime.
还有断层扫描
And a CAT scan.
他叫泰德贝克
His name was Ted Baker.
32岁 是运动疗法医生
He was 32 years old, a sports medicine doctor
他的公♥寓♥可以看到自然历史博物馆
with an apartment overlooking the Natural History Museum.
之前谈过三次恋爱 都没有结果
Three prior serious relationships, none resulting in marriage.
亲一下会好一点
A kiss to make it better.
我可以打电♥话♥给你吗?
So, really, can I call you sometime?
当然
Sure.
我回家时发现 他留了一通电♥话♥录音
He left a message on my machine when I got home.
他约我本周出去
He wants to go out this week.
真不错
Hey, that's fantastic!
不 这样太快了
No, it's too quick.
也许我把他脑袋踢糊涂了
I think maybe that kick in his head scrambled his brains.
不 第一次约会就上♥床♥才算快
No, too quick is sleeping with him on the first date. That's too quick.
你们俩太兴奋 才会那么大胆
You both got excited and you went for it.
别责怪自己
Stop blaming yourself.
我没责怪自己
No, I don't blame myself.
都是那件衣服
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表