剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
A couple of blocks and way too much money later,
我意识到 我的人生已经进入新的有趣的一章
I realized I had just entered an interesting chapter in my life.
我对过去的男孩来说太成熟
I had outgrown the boys of my past
对未来的男人来说 我又不够成熟
and not quite grown into the men of my future.
-你好 -你好吗?
-Hello. -Hi, how are ya?
为什么在这有上千万男人的城市中
Why is it in a city of ten million men,
总是遇到你不想见的那一个
you always see the one you don't want
却永远遇不到你...
and never see the one you...
你好
Hi.
你在下面做什么?
What are you doing down there?
这桌子不太稳
Oh, it's a wobbly table.
还好我手扶着
Guess I have the touch.
你要不要加入我们?
Would you care to join us?
关键
Hinge.
-什么? -你的填字游戏
-What? Your crossword puzzle.
差五个字母就完成了 那个字是“关键”
Five letter word, to bring together. Hinge.
很高兴见到你
Well, nice seeing you.
再见
-Bye. -Bye.
稍等
Excuse me.
我只想告诉你 或许...
Uh, hey, just so you know, uh...
我找到自己的关键所在了
I would have gotten "hinge" on my own.
或许
Maybe.
我相信你
I have no doubt.
现在杰克有了新对象 而我又恢复单身了
Now that I've got Jack hooked up, I'm single again.
也许我们能一起共进晚餐
Maybe we could have dinner sometime?
我不确定
Hmm. I don't know.
我擅长玩填字游戏
I'm good at crossword puzzles.
却不擅长猜别人的谜语
I'm just not so good at people puzzles.
地点任你选
Anywhere you want.
只有我和你
Just you and me.
你再打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
当我离去时 我有个想法
As I walked away,
也许所有的男人都像毒品一样
maybe all men are a drug.
有时候他们使你低潮
Sometimes they bring you down
有时候 就像现在 他们让你神魂欲醉
and sometimes, like now, they get you so high.
真该死... 如果我没有回头 那就太酷了
Damn... It would have been so cool if I hadn't looked back.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表