剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
“完美与平凡”
一位跟米兰达不是很熟的男人 昨晚邀她参加一个晚餐派对
Last night, my friend Miranda got invited to a dinner party by a man she hardly knew.
她当时跟尼克瓦克勒约会 他是个成功的运动经纪人
She was the date of Nick Waxler, a fairly successful sports agent
还曾说过她有双漂亮的腿
who once told her she had nice legs.
在他们还年轻时 你想跟他们上♥床♥的电影明星
Okay, old movie stars you'd have liked to fuck when they were young.
在不在世都可以吗?
Alive or dead?
可以 从我先开始
It doesn't matter, I'll start.
维洛妮卡拉克
Veronica Lake,
她拍“苏利文游记”时
the year she made Sullivan's Travels.
大维
Dave?
苏菲亚萝兰
Huh. I'd have to say Sophia Loren.
我爸一直很喜欢她
Probably 'cause my dad had this thing for her.
别做梦
Uh, we won't go there.
蒙哥马利克里夫
Montgomery Clift.
他是同性恋
He was gay.
玛丽莲梦露
Oh. Marilyn Monroe,
在甘迺迪兄弟上了她之前
before the Kennedys got to her. Honey?
平克劳斯贝
Bing Crosby.
我想好了
Ah! I stand by my choice.
史恩康纳莱 不论是过去 现在还是未来
Sean Connery, yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
第一次约会时米兰达觉得 自己像是击出了全垒打
For a first date, Miranda felt like she was hitting it out of the ballpark.
谢谢
Thanks.
你认识尼克多久了?
So how long have you known Nick?
我们多年来一直搭同一部电梯
We've been riding the same elevator line for years
几星期前开始共进午餐
and then we had lunch a few weeks ago
然后他邀请我来吃晚餐
and then he invited me here to dinner.
我们都很喜欢他
Well, we adore him.
他很聪明
He's very smart.
他听进我们最后的通牒了
I guess he took our little ultimatum seriously.
迪妮
Deanne.
你是什么意思?
What are you talking about?
她们告诉米兰达 尼克偏好模特儿
They told Miranda that Nick had this thing for models.
在他们年轻时 你想跟他们上♥床♥的老电影明星
Okay, old movie stars you would have liked to fuck when they were young.
我先来
I'll start.
维洛妮卡拉克
Veronica Lake,
拍“苏利文游记”时
the year she made Sullivan's Travels.
大维
Dave?
苏菲亚萝兰
I'd have to go with Sophia Loren.
我爸一直很喜欢她
Probably, my dad had a thing for her.
蒙哥马利克里夫
Montgomery Clift.
玛丽莲梦露
Marilyn Monroe.
平克劳斯贝
Bing Crosby.
伊薇
Yvette?
我不知道 查理辛
Um, I don't know, Charlie Sheen?
她们来吃晚餐 玩弄食物
They'd come to dinner, push their food around,
嘴巴噘得高高地
and pout.
维洛妮卡拉克
Veronica Lake.
苏菲亚萝兰
Sophia Loren.
蒙哥马利克里夫
Montgomery Clift.
玛丽莲梦露
Marilyn Monroe.
平克劳斯贝
Bing Crosby.
玛丽莎
Marissa?
她得去打电♥话♥
She, um...had to make a phone call.
他一定有问题
It got to be a problem.
于是他们决定采取行动
They decided to take action.
你难道找不到谈吐合宜的女人吗?
Can't you find a woman who can carry on a decent conversation?
对 且吃完东西不必吃泻药
Yeah, Nick. And eat without purging.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你不能再带模特儿来
You can't bring around any more of these so-called models, Nick.
你们太严厉了吧
Uh-uh, it's too depressing.
好吧
Okay, okay.
我会想办法的
I'll see what I can do.
于是他带你来
And then he brought you.
很明显地你不是模特儿
So obviously not a model.
一点都没错
In a good way!
尼克都跟模特儿约会?
Nick dates models?
米兰达跟他杠上了
Miranda confronted him,
没多久他就弃械投降
and it didn't take him long to fold.
那是真的 好吗?
Well, it's true. It's true, okay?
我的确有病
I'm obsessed.
你迷恋模特儿
Obsessed with models.
-没错 -而我是个聪明的丑八怪?
-Correct. -So what am I? Your intellectual beard for the evening?
别生气
Look, don't be pissed, all right?
你必须承认 你认识了一些好人
You got to admit, you met some nice people.
而且玩得很开心
All right, you had a good time.
你跟一个模特儿狂约会
You were on a date with a modelizer
而你根本不知道这一点?
and you didn't even know it?
如果尼克那种人能约到模特儿
If men like Nick are dating models,
一般女人还有什么机会?
what chance do ordinary women have?
在纽约 只有超级模特儿才有约会的机会吗?
I mean, do you have to be a supermodel to get a date in New York?
模特儿狂是很特别的族群
Modelizers are a particular breed.
他们排名仅次于女人狂之后
They're a step beyond womanizers
女人狂 跟所有穿裙子的东西上♥床♥
who will sleep with just about anything in a skirt.
模特儿狂是种迷恋
Modelizers are obsessed,
他们迷恋模特儿 而非女人
not with women, but with models,
在大部分的城市模特儿 只能在看板及杂♥志♥上看到
who, in most cities, are safely confined to billboards and magazines,
在曼哈顿她们到处都是
but in Manhattan, actually run wild on the streets,
把纽约变成充满模特儿的原始大地
turning the city into a virtual model country safari,
男人能将她们豢养在原本的栖息地
where men can pet the creatures in their natural habitat.
我们的问题已经更多了
As if we didn't have enough problems.
她们又蠢又懒
They're stupid and lazy
一看到她们就该格杀勿论
and they should be shot on sight.
很多男人说我有模特儿的美貌
I've been out with a lot of guys and they say I am just as beautiful as a model,
但我自食其力
but I work for a living. I mean, I'm like, well,
我像是攀上巅峰的模特儿
I'm like a model who's taken the high road.
模特儿跟美女拥有的优势
The advantages given to models and to beautiful women in general
是那么地不公平 这让我觉得想吐
are so unfair, it makes me want to puke.
但你很可爱啊
Sweetheart, you shouldn't say that, you are so cute.
可爱在纽约不吃香
Cute doesn't cut it in this town.
可爱哪比得上超级模特儿
What's cute compared to supermodel?
四个单身女子 一谈起模特儿莫不咬牙切齿
There's nothing like raising the subject of models among four single women
这让沉闷的星期二夜晚增添几分趣味
to spice up an otherwise dull Tuesday night.
她们长得既冷冷漠又性感
They have this distant, sexy look.
那不是性感 是饥渴才对
That's not sexy, it's starvation.
那些饥渴的女人 能在最高级的餐厅用餐
That's starvation in the best restaurants.
我想知道男人何时一致决定
Yeah. What I want to know is, when did all the men get together and decide
只在看到大♥波♥霸时 长颈鹿才会勃起?
that they would only get it up for giraffes with big breasts?
在某些文化中 长胡子的胖女人
In some cultures, heavy women with mustaches
被认为是大美人
are considered beautiful.
你说那句话时 眼睛是在盯着我看吗?
And you're looking at me while you're saying that?
我们得承认 我们的文化
We should just admit that we live in a culture
为美丽树立了不可能的标准
that promotes impossible standards of beauty.
但男人觉得那是可能的
Yeah, except men think they're possible.
-是啊 -不管我觉得多自在
-Yeah. -I just know no matter how good I feel about myself,
看到克里斯蒂特林顿我就输了
if I see Christy Turlington, I just want to give up.
我想强迫她吃猪油
I just want to tie her down and force feed her lard,
那就是我们之间的不同
but that's the difference between you and me.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
看看你们两个 你们很漂亮的
Look at you two, you're beautiful.
我讨厌我的大腿
I hate my thighs.
少来了
Oh, come on!
我看杂♥志♥时 会不由自主地想着“大腿”
I can't even open a magazine without thinking, "thighs, thighs, thighs."
我要你的大腿 把我的下巴给你
Well, I'll take your thighs and raise you a chin.
我要你的下巴 给你...
I'll take your chin and raise you a...
-什么? -少来了
-What? -Oh, come on.
我喜欢自己的长相
Hey, I happen to love the way I look.
没错 为了它你花大把银子
You should, you paid enough for it.
我不喜欢那样子
Hey, I resent that.
我不相信整型手术
I do not believe in plastic surgery.
是时间未到
Well, not yet.
我觉得很有趣 四个如假包换的大美女
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表