剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
but, uh, I really need to have sex tonight.
在混乱俱乐部好戏才刚开始
Back at Chaos, things were swinging into high gear
莎曼珊开始对大人物下手
and Samantha was putting the moves on Mr. Big.
我抽了很多年的雪茄
I've been smoking cigars for years,
那时抽雪茄还不是那么流行
back when they were terminally uncool.
我可以拿到“洪都拉斯人”
I've got this great source that sends me Hondurans.
要来一根吗?
Do you want to try one?
-我不要 谢谢你 -那可不是随便就能弄到的
-No, thank you. -Why? You can't find them anywhere.
我只抽“柯西巴斯”
Cohibas...That's all I smoke.
我帮这家俱乐部做公♥关♥
Look...I do the P.R. for this club...
我有楼下包厢的钥匙
and I have a key to the private room downstairs.
真的吗?
Really?
想来趟私人导览吗?
You want a private tour?
不要了 谢谢 下次再说吧
No thanks, but maybe another time.
与此同时 史奇普拜倒在米兰达的裙下
Meanwhile, Skipper Johnston was hopelessly smitten with Miranda Hobbes.
我们现在要去哪里?
So where we going now?
听着 史奇普
Listen, Skippy, you know,
你真的是个好男人 但是⋯
you really are a nice, sweet guy, but...
我了解
Oh, I understand.
晚安
Goodnight.
米兰达说她觉得他太好了
Miranda told me later that she thought he was too nice,
但她愿意忽视他这个缺点
but that she was willing to overlook one flaw.
卡波迪·杜肯也找到了做♥爱♥的对象
And Capote Duncan found his fix for the night.
在哪里? 我要看罗斯·雷克纳的画
Where is it? I want to see the Ross Bleckner.
待会儿再说
Later.
听着
Oh, listen, I, uh...
我真的得早起
I gotta get up really early,
所以你不能留下来过夜
so you can't stay over.
可以吗?
Cool?
当然 我也得早起
Sure, I have to get up really early too.
计程车
Taxi! Taxi!
曼哈顿星期五之夜又将结束
And so another Friday night in Manhattan crept towards dawn.
计程车
Taxi!
当我想到我得很丢脸地
And just when I thought I would have to do the unspeakable,
走路回家时
walk home...
快上车吧
Well, get in for Christ's sakes.
你要在哪里下车?
Where can I drop you?
七十二街跟第三大道口
72nd Street, Third Avenue.
听到了没有?艾尔
You got that, Al?
听到了 老板
Yes, sir.
你最近做了什么?
So, what have you been doing lately?
你是指 除了每晚出来鬼混之外吗?
You mean besides going out every night?
我是说你是干哪一行的?
Yeah, I mean what do you do for work?
这就是我的工作
Well, this is my work.
我可以算是性学专家
I'm sort of a sexual anthropologist.
你是妓♥女♥?
You mean, like a hooker?
不 我是“欲望城市”专栏作家
No. I, um, I write a column called Sex and the City.
我在研究关于女人 能跟男人一样只要性的题材
Right now I'm researching an article about women who have sex like men.
她们能在做♥爱♥后 没有丝毫的感觉
You know, they have sex and then afterwards they feel nothing.
但你不是那种人
But you're not like that.
你不是吗?
Well, aren't you?
不是
Not a drop.
完全不是
Not even half a drop.
你是怎么了?
Wow, what's wrong with you?
我懂了
I get it.
你从没爱过
You've never been in love.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
没错
Yeah.
突然间我觉得一阵晕眩
Suddenly I felt the wind knocked out of me.
我想爬进被窝里立刻进入梦乡
I wanted to crawl under the covers and go right to sleep.
-谢谢你让我搭便车 -别客气
-Thanks for the ride. Any time.
等一下
Wait.
你爱过吗?
Have you ever been in love?
我当然爱过
Abso-fucking-lutely.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表