剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Yeah...
我了解你的意思
I see what you mean.
你希望长大后做什么?
So what do you want to be when you grow up?
我已实现了梦想 就是写作
Oh, well, I think this might be it.
你长大想做什么
What do you want to be when you grow up?
我想搬回爱荷华州 生儿育女
I'd like to move back to Iowa and have kids,
当个警♥察♥
and be a cop.
这就像我十六岁时
I felt like I was in my bedroom when I was 16,
出去跟帅哥鬼混
and I used to hang out with this guy who was really beautiful
我父母以为我在教他功课一样
and my parents thought I was helping him with his chemistry homework.
我们能躺一下吗?
Do you mind if we just lie here?
在纽约我觉得很寂寞
I get so lonely in the city.
有时能跟某人躺在一起 就是一种幸福
Sometimes it's just nice to lie with someone.
没问题
Sure. We could do that.
很难想像 那么帅的人会觉得寂寞
It was hard to imagine that anyone so beautiful could ever be lonely.
与此同时 两个凡夫俗子
Meanwhile, somewhere below 14th street, two ordinary Joes
寂寞地过着他们的夜晚
were doing their own lonely late-night thing.
还要别的东西吗?小姐
Anything else, miss?
不必了
No, that's it.
你只买♥♥猫食?
Just cat food?
没错
Yes, just cat food.
你好
Hey.
史奇普
Oh, hi, Skipper.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥?
So like, um, how come you haven't been returning any of my calls?
抱歉 这星期我很忙
I'm sorry, it's been a really busy week.
我还以为我们算是在交往
I thought we had a connection.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
麻烦把零钱找给我
Could I get my change?
你跟每个男人都这样吗?
You mean you get that way with every guy that you're with?
不 我只是…
No, it's just...
你不想跟同年龄的女孩约会吗?
Don't you want to go out with a girl your own age?
这跟年龄无关
It's got nothing to do with age.
我觉得你很聪明
I... I think you're luminous.
你觉得我很聪明
You think I'm luminous?
没错
Totally.
米兰达抗拒不了自己在模糊镜片上的倒影
Miranda couldn't resist the vision of herself reflected in Skipper's slightly smudged lenses.
好了 我们快走了
All right, let's get out of here.
我得付玉米片的钱
Okay, yeah, let me just pay for my Cap'n Crunch.
我家有玉米片
There's cereal at my place.
莎曼珊找到了最有力的证据
And Samantha found the ultimate validation,
她跟巴克利上♥床♥了
sex with Barkley.
好了
So, uh...
在哪里呢?
Where is it?
什么东西啊?
What?
摄影机
The camera.
凯莉跟你提过那玩意?
Your friend Carrie tell you about that?
别担心 我只拍模特儿
Don't worry, I only tape models.
我不会介意的
I won't mind.
好吧 我可以破例一次
Fine, I'll make an exception.
莎曼珊要求 跟每个模特儿一样的待遇
Samantha demanded nothing less than the same consideration given every other model in town.
你好
Hello.
凯莉 我是史丹佛
Carrie, it's Stanford.
你知道德瑞克昨晚去哪里吗?
Do you have any idea what happened to Derek last night?
事实上你不会相信的 但…
Actually, you'll never believe it, but...
什么事?
Yes?
是史丹佛打来的
It's Stanford.
你好 史丹佛
Hi, Stanford.
德瑞克
Uh, uh, Derek?
麻烦你请凯莉来听电♥话♥
Could you put Carrie back on the phone?
没问题
Sure.
你怎么能这么做?
How could you?
我没有
I didn't.
我们只是在聊天
We just talked.
我就知道他是同性恋
Oh, I knew he was gay.
跟模特儿在一起真的很辛苦
It's amazing what you'll do to be with these models.
我很快就得退休
I've got to retire soon.
她们害得我工作做不完
They keep me from getting work done.
她们害得我搞砸了我的人生
They make me fuck up my life.
看看我这个鬼样子
Look at me!
我是个三十四岁的老头
I'm an old man at 34!
我开始了解当帅哥美女
I began to realize that being beautiful
就像是租下一间俯视公园美景的出租公♥寓♥
is like having a rent-controlled apartment overlooking the park,
那根本就不公平 该把它送给那些有资格的人
completely unfair, and usually bestowed upon those who deserve it least.
我没打扰你工作吧?
I'm not interrupting your work, am I?
真是个大惊喜
Hey, what a surprise.
我已经迟到了 没办法久留
I can't stay. I'm late for a meeting,
但我在想跟模特儿约会的男人
but I've been thinking about that article you're writing, about men who date models.
他们怎么了?
Yeah, what about them?
首先
First of all,
纽约有许多美女
there are so many goddamn gorgeous women out there in this city.
你真是好眼力
What an amazing observation.
但事实上
But the thing is this,
过了一阵子后
after a while,
你只想跟能逗你笑的人在一起
you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh.
了解我的意思了吗?
Know what I mean?
再见
See ya.
我收回那句话
I take that back...
美丽是短暂的
beauty is fleeting,
一间俯视公园美景的出租公♥寓♥
but a rent-controlled apartment overlooking the park
却是永远
is forever.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表