剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
你们认识?
You two know each other?
-没错 -我们不熟
-Sure. -Not really.
萝丝 这位是莎曼珊
Uh, Ruth, this is Sam, Samantha.
她跟我买♥♥过葡萄酒
She bought some Pinot Noir from me.
莎曼珊 这位是我太太萝丝
Uh, Sam, this is my wife, Ruth.
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hi.
我们该走了 再见
Okay, we should be going, see ya.
那天下午对于莎曼珊来说也是第一次
That afternoon was a first for Samantha.
她不到两分钟就完全击垮了一个男人
She successfully screwed a guy in under two minutes.
米兰达越深入分♥析♥
The more Miranda analyzed,
就越难释怀
the worse her nightmares got.
我们四个搭计程车时
So, the four of us get into a cab,
她们就是不跟我坐
only they won't let me sit in back with them.
她们要我跟司机坐
They make me ride up front with the driver,
他长得像帕瑞吉家族的克里斯
who happens to be the original Chris from The Partridge Family.
你还在为朋友不肯跟你
What I'm hearing is that you're still very upset
发生性关系而难过
about being sexually rejected by your friends.
我要问你一件事
Let me ask you something?
你愿意跟我玩3P吗?
Would you do a threesome with me?
我们得谈谈 你为什么要问我这个问题
I think we need to talk about why you're asking me that.
你不愿意吗?
I take that as a "no"?
那晚 我以为我能忘了芭芭拉的事
That night, I thought I could put the whole Barbara thing out of my mind.
毕竟大人物现在跟我在一起
After all, Mr. Big was with me now.
你在咬他的耳垂?
Nibbling his earlobes?
真的是太棒了
How sweet.
我来教你该怎么做才对
Let me show you how it's really done.
看来谁都避免不了3P性关系
So I guess you couldn't avoid a threesome,
即使现在躺在床上的人是你
because even if you're the only person in the bed,
但在那之前 曾有人依偎在他身边
someone has always been there before you.
怎么了?你要去哪里?
Hey, what just happened? Where'd you go?
我在想事情
I was preoccupied.
不会吧 你在想什么?
No kidding. About what?
你前妻的胸部 嘴唇跟长腿
Your ex-wife's breasts, your ex-wife's lips, your ex-wife's long legs.
我在想专栏的事
My column.
我没告诉你我结过婚
You know, I didn't tell you I was married
因为那是很久以前的事
because it was a long time ago.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我们貌合神离 后来离婚了
Alienation of affection, followed by divorce.
别谈过去的事了
Let's not talk about the past, please.
大人物并不了解
What Mr. Big didn't realize was
我无法释怀过去
the past was sleeping right next to me.
隔天芭芭拉约我吃午餐
The next day, the flesh and blood Barbara asked me to lunch.
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你约我吃饭
Oh, thanks for inviting me.
你换了发型
Wow, you changed your hair.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我有坏消息要通知你
Listen, I have some not-great news.
我跟大人物复合了
I'm back with Mr. Big?
大头们不喜欢小凯西的故事
The head guys didn't go for Little Cathy.
就算好书送上门来 他们也不知道
But fuck 'em, they wouldn't know a good book if it bit 'em in the ass.
对啊 别理他们
Yeah, fuck 'em.
我还是很喜欢你的企划
I still love the project,
听起来或许很煽情
and at the risk of sounding like a groupie,
我真的很想跟你做朋友
I'd really like it if we could become friends.
做朋友?
Friends?
两小时喝了四杯葡萄酒之后
Two hours and four Chardonnays later,
我跟敌人打成一片
I was sleeping with the enemy.
你没过婚吗?
So never been married?
很久以前结过一次
Mm, once. Long time ago.
真的吗?发生了什么事?
Really? What happened?
他喜欢四处偷腥
He had a wandering eye.
连我最好的朋友都不放过
It wandered right over to my best friend.
你呢?你有男朋友吗?
So what about you? Are you seeing anyone?
没有
No one special.
对莎曼珊来说 坏消息正要传来
For Samantha, the shit was about to hit the phone.
你好
Hello.
结束了 我告诉我太太了
It's over. I told my wife!
你是哪位?
Who is this?
我是肯
It's Ken.
你把我们的事告诉萝丝?
Wait, you told Ruth about us?
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
现在我们能在一起了
Now we can be together.
不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
等一下
Hang on.
-你好 -是莎曼珊吗?
-Hello. -Samantha?
我是萝丝辛勒 肯的太太
This is Ruth Scheer. Ken's wife.
我在他抽屉找到了你的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, I found your number in his sock drawer.
等一下
Hang on.
听我说 你爱你太太
Listen to me, you love your wife.
不 我爱的是你
No, I'm in love with you!
不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
莎曼珊不伤大雅的外遇事件 变成一场恶梦
Sam's no muss, no fuss affair was starting to feel very mussy.
说吧
I'm back.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
肯跟我彼此相爱
but Ken and I love each other very much.
那是当然的事
Of course you do.
我们的关系密不可分
And we have an unshakable bond.
无论如何 我一定会维持这段婚姻
Whatever it takes, I'm gonna keep this marriage together.
那太好了 听着 萝丝 这是个天大的错误
Good for you! Now, listen, Ruth, this was a huge mistake.
除了性 那不具有任何意义
It didn't mean anything. It was just sex.
没错
Well, exactly!
如果性冒险能维持婚姻
And if being sexually adventuresome will keep this marriage together,
我准备跟你...
then I am prepared to join you...
还有他 一同上♥床♥
with him. In bed.
不
Oh, no.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
莎曼珊是特别来宾
Samantha was a guest star.
她不喜欢当固定班底
Series regular was not in her contract.
那晚在募款舞会中
That night at the Attention Deficit Disorder masked ball,
夏洛特放纵于她的幻想中
Charlotte felt free to indulge her fantasy.
很难想像一个小小的面具
It's amazing what some sequins on a stick
能让人完全抛去束缚
can do to free up inhibitions.
谁是你要的那一型?
So who here is your type?
你喜欢孔雀吗?
Do you like peacocks?
你呢?
Do you?
然后夏洛特做了令人难以想像的事
Then Charlotte did the unthinkable.
天啊 她对我眨眼
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, she winked at me.
太棒了
Excellent.
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
你没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
应该没事
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
你觉得如何?
So how'd it feel?
怪怪的
Weird.
我挺喜欢的
Well, I enjoyed it.
我还有一个幻想
I do have another fantasy.
是什么呢?
What's that?
在举办派对时 溜到楼上的房♥间做♥爱♥
Doing it upstairs at a party.
我能加入你们吗?
Can I join you?
她明白那一刻终于来了
She realized that this was her moment.
她想放纵于情欲中 就得把握这一刻
If she was going to take the plunge, it was now or never.
不幸的是 先一头栽进去的人是杰克
Unfortunately, it was Jack who plunged first.
看来另一个女人比夏洛特更性感
Apparently, someone else's fire was a little stronger than Charlotte's.
她不是这场幻想的特别来宾
She was not the guest star in this fantasy.
同时在市区的酒吧中…
Meanwhile, at a bar downtown...
你是米兰达吗?
Miranda?
你好
Hi.
真的是太好了
What a relief.
大部分回应我们广♥告♥的女人
Most of the women who answered our ad, well,
都有点…
they were, you know, kind of...
她们丑毙了
-Butt ugly. -Yeah.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表