剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Well, I think it's really important that you try.
我办完事后甚至不洗澡
I don't even shower afterwards.
我喜欢... 一整天身上都有米兰达的味道
I... I... I like to spend the whole day smelling like Miranda.
我开始担心米兰达的魅力
I began to fear that Miranda's sexuality
对可怜的史奇普而言 太过强势了
was overpowering poor Skipper.
稍后 我和吉尔共度了一个最浪漫的午后时光
Later, I spent the most incredibly romantic afternoon with Gilles.
我感觉仿佛坠入克劳德雷路许的电影中
I felt like I had landed in a Claude Lelouch film...
一个男人 和一个有点神经质的女人
A man and a slightly neurotic woman.
慢着…
Wait, wait.
我有个规矩
I kind of have this rule.
我不跟只认识一天的男人上♥床♥
I don't sleep with men I've only known a day.
我懂了
I see.
我投降了
I gave in.
毕竟在巴黎 这已经是明天了
After all, it was already tomorrow in Paris.
你睡梦中的样子好美
You look so beautiful when you sleep.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to disturb you.
你这么早就要走了吗?
Are you leaving so early?
我得赶飞机
I've got a plane.
我起来
I'll get up.
不 你躺着 叫客房♥服务
No, no, stay in bed, order room service.
好好享受
Enjoy yourself, eh?
我可以起来穿衣服
Well, I... I can just get dressed.
放轻松…
Relax.
我再打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you.
好
Okay.
一路顺风
Bon voyage!
他离去之后我才发现
As he walked out the door, it suddenly dawned on me
他根本没有我的电♥话♥
that he didn't have my phone number,
而我也没有他的电♥话♥
and I didn't have his phone number.
但他留了张纸条给我…
But he had left me a note...
还附上一千元现金
with a thousand dollars in cash!
“谢谢你给我美好的一天”
"Thanks for the beautiful day."
肯定美好到极点了
Must have been a hell of a beautiful day.
的确是
Well, it was.
我们相处非常愉快 性情相投
We had such a fantastic connection,
但他却留钱给我
then he leaves me money.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他当我是妓♥女♥吗?
What exactly about me screams "whore"?
除了桌上的一千块?
Besides the thousand dollars on the end table?
你竟然在巴尔札克用餐
I just can't believe that you had dinner at Balzac.
我点的是两份松饼夹蛋 和一份菠菜蛋卷
Wait a minute, I thought I ordered two eggs Benedict and one spinach omelet.
蛋卷给我
It's all right, I'll take the omelet.
这不太对
You know what, you guys? This isn't right.
这些我们要自己付钱对吧?
We're gonna pay for all this ourselves, alright?
他说尽管点
He said order anything.
客房♥服务是一回事 但钱…万万不可
The room service is one thing, but the money, uh-uh.
你紧张什么?
What are you getting so uptight about?
金钱就是权力 性就是权力
I mean, money is power, sex is power,
用钱换性只是一种权力的交换
therefore, getting money for sex is simply an exchange of power.
别听卡蜜尔佩格莉亚胡说八道
Don't listen to the dime store Camille Paglia.
我该把这当作无上的恭维
I don't know whether to take it as an incredible compliment
还是莫大的侮辱?
or an incredible insult.
收下就对了
Just take it, period.
我无法将钱退还给他
Well, I wouldn't know how to return it anyway,
因为他没留下电♥话♥号♥码
because the one thing he didn't leave me was his phone number.
他已经全部付清了 还有什么话好说?
He paid in full, what more is there to talk about?
艾玛莉塔阿玛菲到底是谁?
Who is this Amalita Amalfi character, anyway?
我担心你陷入一伙高级妓♥女♥的圈套了
I'm concerned that you've been drafted into a ring of high class hookers.
她不是妓♥女♥
She isn't a hooker.
她像是个国际玩伴女郎
She's... She's like an international party girl.
那她是个持有护照的妓♥女♥
She's a hooker with a passport.
你们曾经谈过钱的事吗?
Did you ever have any conversations about money?
没有 不过我倒是提过
No, I mean, I did allude to the fact
最近我手头比较紧
that I was a bit cash poor these days.
那么也许这是一笔借款?
So maybe it's supposed to be a loan?
我不记得曾提出申请
I don't remember filling out an application.
男人给 女人收 这是与生俱来的定律
Sweetheart, men give, women receive. It's biological destiny.
你真的这么认为吗?
Hello! Do you really want to be saying that?
那是自从盘♥古♥开天以来
I mean, that's exactly the kind of argument men have been using
男人一直用来剥削女人的借口
since the dawn of time to exploit women! Wait a minute...
就让这件事到此为止 当作是...
You guys, you guys, you guys. I'm just gonna... You know what?
一次有现金红利的失败约会
I'm gonna write the whole thing off as a bad date with a cash bonus.
这鲑鱼美味极了
You know, that salmon is really good.
我觉得应该再多点一份
I think we should order another one.
正当我烦恼该如何处理那笔新发现的钱时
As I struggled with the dilemma of how to manage my newfound money...
夏洛特抵达了画家纳维耶摩根位于康乃迪克州的僻静住♥宅♥
Charlotte arrived at the secluded Connecticut home of the painter Neville Morgan,
为的是获得他最新力作独家展览的机会
in an attempt to secure his latest work.
你好 欢迎
Hi, welcome.
我觉得好幸运
Hi, I feel so privileged.
和你会面是我事业中的高峰
Meeting you is, without a doubt, the high point of my career.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很惊讶像你这么年轻 竟然熟悉我的作品
I'm frankly surprised that someone as young as you is even familiar with my work.
别开玩笑了 我大学时便研究你的画风
Are you serious? I studied you in college!
我的天
Oh, my God.
真的很抱歉
I apologize, I really do.
你太客气了
Oh, you're much too modest.
就是这里 不好意思
Ah, here we are. Excuse me.
你将看到的油画
Now, the canvases you're about to see
是我心目中...
are what I consider to be the apotheosis
所有绝妙灵感的完美呈现
of every great idea I've ever had.
此刻是我最接近
It's the closest I've ever come
纯粹的全能上帝的力量
to pure universal God force.
女性的阴♥部♥
The cunt.
我的天
Uh... Oh my.
它们非常惊心动魄
They're very powerful.
没错
Exactly!
宇宙间最强大的力量
The most powerful force in the universe.
所有生命 欢愉和美的源头
The source of all life and pleasure, and beauty.
是的
That's true.
以前我画裸体画像 但随着年龄增长 我发现
I used to paint full nudes, but as I got older, I realized
只有在阴♥部♥ 才能寻到真理
that the truth was to be found only in the cunt.
夏洛特不喜欢听到那个字
Charlotte hated the "C" word,
但纳维耶摩根是不容纠正的
but Neville Morgan was not a man to be corrected.
你好 我想你可能想喝点东西
Hi. I thought you might like something to drink.
夏洛特 这是我太太姬楚
Charlotte, this is my wife, Gertrude.
幸会
It's a pleasure.
来点柠檬水和饼干?
Lemonade and cookies?
谢谢你
Thank you.
每一幅画...
Each of these portraits...
都是曾经走入我生命的女人
is of a woman...who has touched my life.
真是大开眼界
Incredible.
我在想...
I wonder...
不知你是否愿意当我的模特儿?
would you consider posing for me some time?
我?这…
Me? I... I... I...
这…
Uh, well...
我受宠若惊
Um, I'm very flattered.
太好了
Excellent.
既然你来了
So long as you're here,
今天下午我可以先画草图
I could sketch you this afternoon.
亲爱的 我敢说你的阴♥部♥一定很美
I bet you have a beautiful cunt, dear.
当夏洛特思量她对艺术的热爱
As Charlotte pondered how far she would go
究竟能让她牺牲到什么地步…
for her love of art and the gallery...
另一个周末夜
Another Saturday night,
口袋里带着那笔蠢蠢欲动的“夜度资”
with my hooker money still burning a hole in my pocket,
我和莎曼珊 出现在巴尔札克餐厅
Samantha and I showed up at Balzac.
她认为既然我曾进去过一次
She reasoned that since I was there once,
从此便能通行无阻
I was as good as in.
我真不明白
I don't understand.
我几个星期前就订位了
I made this reservation weeks ago,
而且她还曾经在这里用餐
and she's already been here.
很抱歉
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表