剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
But are you sure that that isn't just 'cause he didn't call you?
甜心 这是曼哈顿史上第一次
Sweetheart, this is the first time in the history of Manhattan
女人的权力跟男人一样大
that women have had as much money and power as men,
她们也相当富裕 能把男人当性玩物
plus the equal luxury of treating men like sex objects.
对 但纽约男人不一样
Yeah, except men in this city fail on both counts.
他们不想跟你交往
I mean, they don't want to be in a relationship with you,
因为你要的只是性 他们不喜欢这样
but as soon as you only want them for sex, they don't like it.
突然间他们落居下风
All of a sudden they can't perform the way they're supposed to.
当你抛弃他们的时候
That's when you dump them.
少来了 我们有那么玩世不恭吗?
Oh, come on, ladies, are we really that cynical?
浪漫呢?
What about romance?
谁需要浪漫?
-Yeah! -Who needs it?
就像那个名叫杰瑞米的诗人
It's like that guy, Jeremiah, the poet.
我们在床上水乳♥交♥融
I mean the sex was incredible,
之后他想念他的诗给我听
but then he wanted to read me his poetry
我们出去用餐聊天
and go out to dinner and the whole chat bit,
我摆出老大不情愿的样子
and I'm like, let's not even go there.
你在说什么? 你要放弃爱?
What are you saying? Are you saying you're just gonna give up on love?
大变♥态♥
That's sick! Oh, no. No, no.
听着 如果真命天子真的出现
Believe me, the right guy comes along
-这一切都是不成立的 -没错
and you two right here, this whole thing, shew, right out the window. -That's right!
真命天子是不存在的
Listen, the right guy is an illusion.
好好去过你们的生活
You understand that, you can start living your life.
你觉得 女人可以跟男人一样...
So you think it's really possible to pull off this whole, um...
只要性吗
women having sex like men thing?
你忘了“最后的诱惑”
You're forgetting The Last Seduction.
你太迷信那部电影了
You're obsessed with that movie.
琳达佛伦提诺 靠着铁栏杆跟男人乱搞
Oh, okay! Linda Fiorentino fucking that guy up against the chain link fence.
她从没想过
And never having one of those,
“天啊 我做了什么?”
"Oh, my God, what have I done?" epiphanies.
我讨厌那部电影
I hated that movie.
那是真的吗?
Was it true?
纽约女人会放弃爱
Were women in New York really giving up on love
热衷于追逐权力?
and throttling up on power?
真的是太棒了
What a tempting thought.
我认为在纽约 唯一还能找到
You know, I'm beginning to think the only place where one can still find
爱跟浪漫的地方
love and romance in New York
就是男同性恋圈
is the gay community.
异性恋反而成了异端
It's straight love that's become closeted.
史丹佛巴勒奇是我的密友
Stanford Blatch was one of my closest friends.
他开了一家只有一个客户的经纪公♥司♥
He was the owner of a talent agency who at the moment was down to a single client.
你是在告诉我你恋爱了吗?
So are you telling me that you're in love?
我哪有办法跟别人交往?
How could I possibly sustain a relationship?
德瑞克占走了我所有的时间
You know Derek takes up, like, 1000% of my time.
你不觉得那算是迷恋吗?
Don't you think that's a bit obsessive?
凯莉 我是个热情的人
Carrie, I'm a passionate person.
我唯一关心的是他的工作
His career is all I care about.
在控制住这一点后
When that's under control,
我才能专心在私人生活上
then I can concentrate on my personal life.
史丹佛 他是内衣模特儿
Stanford, he's an underwear model.
在时代广场上有他的看板
With a billboard in Times Square.
天啊 别转头
Oh, my God, don't turn around.
你最讨厌的人就在吧台那边
The loathe of your life is at the bar.
他是柯特哈林顿
It was Kurt Harrington.
我在26岁时犯下的错误
A mistake I made when I was twenty-six,
在29岁
and twenty-nine...
31岁时 一错再错
and thirty-one.
凯莉 别过去
Carrie, don't even go there.
你觉得我是受虐狂吗?
What, do you think, I'm a masochist?
那家伙是个无赖
The man is scum.
很好 我没有耐心安慰你第四次
Good, because I don't have the patience to clean up this mess for the fourth time.
别紧张
Will you relax?
我对他没感觉了
I don't have a shred of feeling left.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
对不起 我得去一下洗手间
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to visit the ladies' room.
真的
It was true,
我不再对柯特有感觉
I no longer felt a thing for Kurt.
过了这么多年
After all these years,
我终于了解他的真面目
I finally saw him for what he was,
他是个自私退缩的怪胎
a self-centered withholding creep,
也是我一生中最棒的性对象
who was still the best sex I ever had in my life.
我心里头的确想做个小实验
However, I did have a little experiment in mind.
柯特
Kurt...
你在这里做什么?
Wow, what are you doing here?
你好啊 宝贝
Hey, babe.
天啊 你美呆了
God, you look gorgeous.
谢谢
Thanks.
你过得还好吧?
So, how's life?
还不错 没什么好抱怨的
Not bad, can't complain.
你呢?
You?
我还是在写专栏
Oh, you know, just writing the column, the usual.
你另结新欢了吗?
So, you seeing anyone special?
不算有 你呢?
Not really... You?
我跟几个男人约过会
Oh, just a couple guys...
但你看起来气色很好
But you look good though.
你也一样啊
So do you.
待会儿你有事吗?
So, uh...What are you doing later?
我还以为 你这辈子再也不跟我说话了
I thought you weren't talking to me for the rest of your life.
那只是嘴上说说
Who said anything about talking?
三点到我家见?
What do you say to my place, three o'clock.
没问题 到时候见
Alright. See you there.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
你以为自己在做什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
冷静下来 这是个实验
Oh, calm down, it's research.
天啊 柯特
Oh, God! Oh, Kurt!
柯特仍如我记忆中一样
Kurt was just like I remembered...
这次比以前还棒
Better. -Yes. Oh...
因为我们不再为感情所困扰
Because this time there would be none of that messy emotional attachment.
太棒了
Alrighty.
轮到我了
My turn.
抱歉 我得回去上班了
Oh, sorry. I have to go back to work.
你开什么玩笑?真的吗?
What are you kidding? You serious?
真的
Oh, yeah, completely.
我会打电♥话♥给你 以后可以再见面吗?
But I'll give you a call? Maybe we can do it again some time?
当我开始穿衣服时
As I began to get dressed,
我明白我真的做到
I realized that I'd done it...
我跟男人一样只要性
I'd just had sex like a man.
我觉得自己充满了力量跟潜能 而且活力充沛
I left feeling powerful, potent, and incredibly alive.
我觉得我拥有纽约市
I felt like I owned the city.
任何事跟任何人都阻挡不了我
Nothing and no one could get in my way.
一 他很英俊
Number one... he's very handsome.
二 他没戴婚戒
he's not wearing a wedding ring.
三 他知道我带着个人用品
he knows I carry a personal supply
超薄型的保险套
of ultra textured Trojans with the reservoir tip.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
不客气
Any time.
那晚稍后
Later that night,
史奇普强斯顿约我喝咖啡
Skipper Johnston met me for coffee
向我坦承一个惊人的私密
and confessed a shocking intimate secret.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道已经过了一年吗?
Do you know that it has been, like, a year?
真的吗?
Really?
我真是弄不懂 你是个好男人
I don't understand that, you're such a nice guy.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
我太好了 你知道吗?
You know, I'm too nice, you know?
我是个浪漫的人
I'm a romantic.
我的感情充沛
I just have so much feeling.
你确定你不是同性恋?
Are you sure you're not gay?
当然不是
No!
我很感性 而且不物化女人
I'm sensitive and I don't objectify women.
大部分的男人在认识女人时
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表