剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
would be like trying to fit another outfit into an already overstuffed suitcase,
大人物跟另一个女人约会
Big was happily dating another woman
那是再自然不过的事
like it was the most natural thing in the world.
男人真的天生讨厌一夫一妻制
Is it that men have an innate aversion to monogamy,
或另有隐情呢?
or is it more than that?
我真的很纳闷
I wondered.
在纽约这个光怪陆离的城市里
In a city like New York, with its infinite possibilities,
一夫一妻制难道是种奢求吗?
has monogamy become too much to expect?
我保持单一伴侣的关系 已经超过一年了
I've been involved in a monogamous relationship for over a year now.
我真的觉得很满足
It's been wonderfully fulfilling.
在我对一夫一妻制的定义中
Of course, my definition of monogamy
嫖♥妓♥并不在此限
includes sex with prostitutes.
一夫一妻制的问题 出在那么做真的太无聊了
The problem with monogamy, it's just so incredibly dull.
我的伴侣跟我维持九十年代的一夫一妻制关系
My lover and I have a kind of '90s monogamy.
我们跟其他人做♥爱♥
We have sex with other people,
但绝不交换体液或电♥话♥号♥码
but we don't exchange fluids or phone numbers.
你好
Hello.
一夫一妻制棒呆了
Monogamy is fabulous.
它让你跟另一个人产生亲密关系
It gives you a deep and profound connection to another human being
而你不必常常刮腿毛
and you don't have to shave your legs as much.
我当然实行一夫一妻制
Of course, I'm monogamous.
怎么了?你听说了什么?
Why, what have you heard?
这间是边间
This is the C-line.
它的方位是最好的
This is the best in the building.
你看过这么棒的地方吗?
Have you ever seen any place like this?
你真的很想买♥♥吧?
Is this to die?
是挺不错的
It's nice.
等我一下
Hold this. Just a second.
注意
Excuse me.
有人想看看风景吗?
Excuse me, was someone looking for a view?
潘蜜拉 这里真的很漂亮
Oh, Pamela, it's beautiful,
但价格有点超出我的预算
but it's a little out of my price...
我知道
I know, I know, so sue me.
但我喜欢介绍客户好东西
I just love to show the crème de la crème.
我会努力帮你谈谈看
I will break my ass for you, sweetheart.
但你得帮我一个忙
I just want to ask you for one small favor in return.
把我的长子过继给你?
My first born?
不 我连自己的孩子都不想养
No, sweetheart, I don't even want my own kids.
答应我你不会找其他中介
Promise me that you won't work with any other broker.
没问题
Of course!
莎曼珊不相信忠贞不二
Samantha didn't believe in monogamy,
特别是跟房♥屋中介打交道时
especially when it came to real estate agents.
这是二次大战前的建筑
This is a pre-war six.
线条优雅
Notice the classic lines.
而且非常坚固
Very solidly built.
虽然潘蜜拉是王牌中介
Although Pamela had the hottest contacts in town,
瑞克的确略胜一筹
Rick did have a slight competitive edge.
莎曼珊可以将她最爱的两件事结合在一起
He gave Samantha the opportunity to combine her two greatest loves,
那就是性跟买♥♥♥房♥♥子
sex and real estate.
那天下午我带着伤痛的心
That afternoon, I dragged my poor tortured soul
跟史丹佛巴勒奇吃午餐
out to lunch with Stanford Blatch,
想要喝鸡尾酒 让自己忘掉这一切
and attempted to stun it senseless with Cosmopolitans.
一夫一妻制又成了当红炸子鸡
Monogamy is on the way out again.
九十年代这股风潮曾短暂复出
It had a brief comeback in the '90s,
但随着新千禧年的来临
but as the millennium approaches,
大家都有自♥由♥选择的权利
everyone's leaving their options open.
你不想跟好男人定下来吗?
Come on, you wouldn't commit to a nice guy given the option?
我连长途快递都不相信了
I can't even commit to a long-distance carrier.
你知道吗?你是花心大萝卜
You know what you are? You're a whore.
我也很希望啊
I wish that were true.
史丹佛
Hey, Stanford.
贾瑞德 你好吗?
Hey, Jared, how are you?
“娱乐周刊”给了我的书相当不错的评价
My book just got a kick-ass review in Entertainment Weekly.
太棒了
How marvelous.
贾瑞德 你见过凯莉布雷萧吗?
Oh, Jared, have you met Carrie Bradshaw?
没有 但我看过你的专栏
No, but I've read your column.
-你写得很不错 -谢谢
-Nice shit. -Thanks.
你该写写我的故事
You should write about me sometime.
我的生活糜烂透了
My life is so fucked up right now.
贾瑞德是“B大道”的作者
Oh, Carrie, Jared is the writer of the book Avenue B ,
纽约杂♥志♥封他为
and New York Magazine just named him
纽约市不满三十岁 最酷的三十人之一
one of the 30 coolest people under 30 in the city.
真的是太棒了
Wow, what an honor.
要选不满三十岁的最性感女人
You know, if they were doing the 30 sexiest women under 30,
你一定名列前茅
I'm sure you'd go right to the top of the list.
你真的很会说话
You're quite the storyteller, aren't you?
那可不是谎言
That's no lie.
杂♥志♥社明天在月公园办派对
The magazine's throwing us a party tomorrow night at Luna.
我会把你列入邀请名单
I'll be sure and put your names at the door.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你会来吧?
So you'll be there?
我会尽量赶去
I'll do my best.
太棒了
Groovy.
再见
Ciao.
我是怎么了?
What was happening to me?
以前我总是会爱上 十五分钟内就爱上我的男人
I used to get a secret rush from men who hit on me during their 15 minutes of fame.
现在我只觉得好累
In this case, it merely felt exhausting.
哪位?
Hello.
是我
Well, hello.
我是来跟你确定明晚的事
I'm just calling to confirm tomorrow night.
你没变卦吧?
Are we still on?
当然没有 为什么要变卦?
Yeah, of course, we are. Why wouldn't we be?
我尽量含糊带过
I was striving for noncommittal,
担心自己会失态大叫
but I was worried I had just bordered on shrill.
八点我去接你
I'll pick you up at 8:00.
好啊
Um, yeah, 8:00's fine.
我想你 宝贝
I miss you, baby.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我有很多问题想问他
There were so many questions I wanted him to answer,
却又不敢
but would not ask.
至少今晚我不敢
Not tonight at least.
不 今晚我要去问米兰达
No, tonight, I would ask Miranda.
他说“我想你 宝贝”
He said, "I miss you, baby."
他是在求我原谅他吗?
Do you think that was meant to be some kind of coded mea culpa?
那就像是...
You mean like what he really meant was,
“我是个白♥痴♥ 原谅我跟别的女人吃晚餐”
"I've been a complete idiot, please forgive me for having dinner with that other woman"?
-没错 -有可能
-Yeah, exactly. -Could be.
我以前觉得
Well, no, because that would mean that everything that he ever said
他很真诚的话 都太主观了
that I interpreted as sincere is subject to interpretation.
我感受到他对我的感觉
In that case, what I perceive as his feelings for me
很可能只是我对他感觉的反射
may only really be reflected projections of my feelings for him.
什么?
What?
天啊 我在胡言乱语
Oh, God, I'm freaking. I gotta stop.
我得停止下来
Gotta stop.
凯莉
Hey, Carrie!
大家好
Oh! Hey!
很高兴能见到你
Hey, you guys, great to see you.
你在做什么?
What are you up to?
只是四处晃晃
Um, just hanging.
爱丽森 她们是米兰达跟凯莉
Oh, hey, Alison, this is Miranda and Carrie.
米兰达 凯莉 她是爱丽森
Miranda and Carrie, this is Alison.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hi. Nice to meet you.
-我听说很多关于你的事 -我也一样
-I've heard so much about you. -Oh, me too.
我们很爱看你为时尚杂♥志♥写的专栏
We're all such big fans of your column over at Vogue.
你在时尚杂♥志♥工作?
You work at Vogue ?
对 我是设计部的
Yeah, designer relations.
史奇普跟我刚刚吃了一顿美食
Skipper and I just had the most incredible meal.
那个餐厅是一个小洞…
Oh, it's this little hole in the wall.
那间迷人的法国小餐厅
This darling French bistro, that I am telling you,
我曾在巴黎住过一年 从没吃过那么好吃
I lived a year in Paris and never ate so well,
-又便宜的东西 -真的吗?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表