剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I blame the dress, the dress.
那件衣服唆使我 好像自己有生命似的
The dress led me on, it had a life of its own.
之后我们去那家餐厅
Oh, then we went to this Chinese restaurant afterwards,
你绝对想不到我碰到了谁
and you'll never guess who I ran into.
-谁? -麦可辛格 他在约会
-Who? -Mike Singer, out on a date.
全世界的人都恋爱了
The whole world's in love.
我也不确定 他的举止很奇怪
Oh. I'm not sure, I don't know. He was acting very weird. Like, he, uh...
好像不希望我看见他的女伴似的
like he didn't want me to meet her or something.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
她叫莉比碧亚利
Her name was Libby Biyalick.
我帮麦可在床具沐浴精品店
Mike told me everything that afternoon,
挑选床单时 他告诉了我实情
while I helped him pick out sheets at Bed Bath & Beyond.
你认识她多久了?
So, how long have you been seeing her?
一阵子
A while.
你们有什么苦衷吗?
Is this a painful topic?
我只是不和她公开约会
No, it's just, she's not someone I date openly.
为什么?她结婚了?
Why, is she married?
没有
No.
是你的亲戚吗?
Is she a cousin?
不是
No.
她很聪明
Look, the thing is, she's smart,
非常温柔 技巧也很高超
she's incredibly sweet, and the sex is great.
只是她不是我理想中的对象
Well, she's just not the one I see myself with.
为什么?
Why not?
那是三个月前的事
It was about three months ago.
麦可被大提琴家 费欧娜布鲁克甩了
Mike had been dumped by Fiona Brooks, a cellist for the Philharmonic,
他想尽快忘记她
who he was trying to forget as quickly as possible.
他们都喜欢烹饪
They had both loved to cook,
他如常在周六早晨购买♥♥一周日用品
and shopping for the week was a Saturday morning ritual.
正当他伤心欲绝时…
So he was feeling particularly vulnerable when...
想尝尝提洛尔羊乳酪吗?
Care to try some aged sheep's milk cheese from the Tyrolean Alps?
谢谢
Thanks.
真好吃
Mmm, it's good.
是僧侣制♥作♥的
It's made by monks.
-真的? -特拉普僧侣
-Really? -Trappist monks.
纳帕谷的新鲜羊乳酪
Fresh goat cheese from the Napa Valley.
好好吃
It's delicious.
这是“探险家”
L'explorateur.
一种法国三层奶酪
It's a triple crème from France.
麦可发现自己忽然轻松起来
Mike found himself very uninhibited.
他觉得莉比不是绝色美人
Since he didn't think Libby was that gorgeous,
因此自己毫无压力
there wasn't any pressure.
次日早晨他醒来时 觉得很舒适自在
The next morning, he woke up and felt at ease, very relaxed.
我是广♥告♥公♥司♥的企划部经理
I'm a creative director of an ad agency,
我希望以后能自己开店
but eventually I'd love to have my own shop.
我也希望以后自己开店
I'd love to have my own shop, too.
我是说乳酪店
Well, cheese shop, I mean.
她是麦可所遇见的女人中
She was one of the only women he'd ever met
唯一让他觉得轻松自在的
who he felt he could just be with.
究竟问题何在?
So what's the problem?
她长得不漂亮
Look, she's not beautiful,
我们没有什么共通点
and we don't have a lot in common.
她大部分朋友都是同业人士
I mean, you know, most of her friends are in dairy.
但她很温暖 真诚
But she's warm, and unpretentious,
而且…是我这辈子做过最美好的一次
and it is the best sex I've ever had in my life.
那你怕什么? 其他人会怎么想?
What are you afraid of? What other people are going to think?
按照一般的想法 她不适合我
Look, all I know is that she's not the right woman for me in the larger sense.
所以我不告诉其他人
So I keep her a secret.
我不知道麦可是目光浅薄还是诚实
I couldn't decide whether Mike was being shallow or honest.
但我一直在思考这个问题
But the question nagged me for days.
有多少伴侣性关系美好
How many of us out there are having great sex
但却羞于向朋友介绍另一半?
with people we're ashamed to introduce to our friends?
我有没有和自己不认可的人
Have I ever had fabulous sex with someone
享受过美好的性♥爱♥?
I didn't want to admit to? Hmm...
我是否告诉过你和妈一起住
Mm. Did I ever tell you about that jazz musician
皇后区的爵士乐手?
who lived with his mother in Queens?
有 叫亚历斯
Yeah, Alex.
还有那个洗窗工人?
What about the window washer?
不♥穿♥内♥裤♥的那个?
The one who doesn't wear any underwear?
去年在间谍酒吧遇到的帅哥
I met this gorgeous kid in Spy Bar last year.
结果他才读高中
He turned out to be in high school.
莎曼珊显然经验丰富
Evidently, Samantha had had lots of sex,
每一次她都开诚布公
none of which was secret.
那只证明了我不以这些上♥床♥对象为耻
Fine, it just proves that I'm not ashamed of anyone who I've slept with.
就是这张
Okay, here it is.
你看起来…
Oh, you look...
很暴露
Naked.
就是这件衣服诱使我
There it was, the dress that lead me down
和大人物上♥床♥
the garden path with Mr. Big.
我不用感到尴尬?
I shouldn't be embarrassed?
不 你看来很美
No, you look fabulous!
恶名远播是最糟糕的事
Besides, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
说得对 你是公♥关♥经理
Yeah. You would say that, you're a publicist.
我们应该找个适当的地方
You know, we need to go someplace absolutely fabulous
等公车经过 好好庆祝一番
where we can toast you, where the bus goes by.
还可以请大人物来
And you can invite Mr. Big.
我觉得不好 那天晚上过后
No, no, I don't think so. I haven't heard from him
我们就没联络了
since we spent the night together.
亲爱的 忘了他
Oh, sweetie, forget about him.
你要上公车车身看板
You are going to be on the side of a bus.
每天早上上班时间
Ten million men are going to be drooling over you
会有一大票男人垂涎你
every morning on their way to work.
这是我这辈子看过 最棒的个人广♥告♥
It's the best personal ad I've ever seen in my life.
莎曼珊非常擅于
Samantha had a particular knack
将无助的情势变成绝望
for turning a desperate situation into a hopeless one.
谈到秘密性关系
Oh, speaking of secret sex,
夏洛特有没有告诉你那个犹太教士?
did Charlotte ever tell you about the rabbi?
什么?
The rabbi? Excuse me?
你知道我说谁
You know who I'm talking about.
你们居然打扰我工作
I cannot believe that the two of you came down here to interrogate me at work!
抱歉 是我的错
I'm sorry, it's my fault.
他不是犹太教士
Anyway, he wasn't a rabbi.
是布鲁克林哈什教传统艺术家
He was a Hasidic folk artist from Brooklyn.
差不多
Close enough.
夏洛特欣赏过希谬的作品
Evidently, Charlotte had seen Shmuel's work in an exhibition,
打算参观他的画室
and scheduled an appointment to meet him at his studio.
真特别的画 充满生命力
These are outstanding, so much life.
你把光影处理得很美
You have a beautiful way with light.
谢谢
Thank you.
这一幅最特别
Now this one is really special.
是我读过的小学
That's my Yeshiva.
我想捕捉青春的活力
I wanted to capture the exuberance of youth.
夏洛特为他的才华 异国风情
Charlotte quickly became intoxicated by his talent,
以及身上羊毛织品的味道所吸引
his strangeness and the smell of his wool.
真神奇
Magical.
真是激♥情♥禁忌的爱
It was so sexy, so forbidden.
一位天主教派的公主
Daddy's little Episcopalian princess
躺在上帝选民的臂膀中
in the arms of one of God's chosen people.
我们谈论艺术 性♥爱♥和摩西五书
We would talk about art and sex and the Torah.
你为何不把他介绍给我们?
Well, why didn't you introduce him to anybody?
我觉得好尴尬
I was embarrassed.
我不会和他约会
I mean, I couldn't really date him.
他也不会和我约会
And he couldn't date me.
别人会怎么想?
I mean, what would people think?
如果性趣相合 管别人怎么想
If the sex is good, who cares what anybody thinks?
别把这事写在专栏里 你发誓
Now you cannot put this in your column. Promise?
我发誓
I promise.
秘密性♥爱♥是否因与世隔绝
Was secret sex the ultimate form of intimacy,
保持纯洁的状态
since it existed in a pure state,
而能成为亲密关系的最终形式?
exempt from the judgment of the world?
或者这只是否定自己感情的一种方式
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表