剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
But I gave it up to have children.
这是你吗
Oh, wow! Is this you?
长得还不错吧?
Not a bad looking girl. Don't you think?
当然
No.
她是不是很像北非谍影里的
Doesn't she look exactly like Deborah Kerr
黛博拉卡尔?
in An Affair to Remember ?
没错
She does.
我的天
Oh, my God!
这一定是史丹佛吧
This has to be Stanford.
-你一点都没变 -够了
-You're the same person! -Okay, that's enough.
有什么关系嘛
Oh, come on, this is fun.
我从不知道你有个大家族
I had no idea you had such a big family.
你呢?
And how about you, honey?
你想要一个家庭吗
Do you want a family?
当我看着那些家族的纪念照
As I looked around at all the memorabilia and family photographs,
新郎 新娘 子子孙孙时
the faces of brides and grooms, children and grandchildren,
我突然了解到…
I realized...
我愿意
Yes, I do.
史丹佛 乖孙子
Uh, Stanny, be a dear.
到厨房♥去帮我拿几根火柴来
Go in the kitchen and get me some matches.
好
Of course.
我很爱史丹佛
I love my Stanford.
他是个好孩子
He's a very sweet boy.
但他却是个男同性恋者
But you know, he is a fruit.
这时我才了解到 史丹佛能从他奶奶那里继承的…
I realized then that the only inheritance Stanford was going to get
是她的香奈儿套装
from his grandmother was her collection of Chanel suits.
盐巴
Salt... yeah.
那天晚餐时 我知道我得向大人物坦白
That night at dinner, I knew I would have to break the news to Mr. Big.
怎么样?
What do you think?
我总有一天要结婚的
Look, I do want to get married someday.
或许不是今天 但是…
I mean, maybe not today, but I just... I don't want to...
我不能和一个不婚的男人交往
I can't date somebody that won't. You know, what's the point?
盐加得太多了
Definitely too much salt.
时间的拿捏很重要
I mean, it's all in the timing.
大蒜得煮烂再把洋葱丢下去
You gotta brown the garlic before you put in the onions.
你懂我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
我觉得我们处得很愉快
I thought we were having fun.
好多了 不过还有改善的空间
It's bitter, but definitely has possibilities.
你的嘴唇上沾了点酱汁
You got a little bit of sauce on the lip right...there.
我坐褝的师♥父♥曾经说过 想得到真正的幸福
My Zen teacher also said the only way to true happiness
只有活在当下 别去想未来
is to live in the moment and not worry about the future.
后来他死的时候既未结婚 又身无分文
Of course, he died penniless and single.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表