剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
“二十岁男孩的诱惑”
从前 在一个遥远的国度里
Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away,
有个可靠的男人 和一位不怎么可靠的女人
a certain man and a slightly less certain woman
彼此不期而遇
kept bumping into one another.
他们似乎到任何地方都会相遇
They seemed to meet everywhere.
无论是街角
On street corners,
或是在派对里
at parties.
就好像偶然的约会一样
It was almost as if they were dating accidentally.
一次又一次等待下次的相遇
And then, after another chance meeting
在富有的律师儿子的庆生会里
at a wealthy lawyer's new son's bris...
他们决定选个时间有意邂逅
...they decided to pick a time to bump into each other on purpose.
星期六十点半 在曼哈顿最热门的餐厅
Saturday, 10:30, the hottest new restaurant in Manhattan.
莎曼珊的公♥关♥公♥司♥ 负责这间餐厅的开幕式
Samantha's PR firm was handling the opening.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey! Hi, pretty.
布莱恩好吗?
So, isn't Brian great?
夏洛特有新男友了
Charlotte had a new boyfriend.
他有她要求的三个条件 外貌 教养 有钱
looks, manners, money.
他想跟我的画廊买♥♥画
Did I tell you he wants to buy a painting from my gallery?
爱情和一笔佣金 没有比这个使她更快乐的
Love and a commission, she couldn't have been happier.
好了 正式开始 他迟到了
Alright, it's official, he's late.
谁迟到了?
Who?
大人物 不然还有谁?
Mr. Big, who else?
凯莉 太好了 约会吗?
Carrie, that's great! Is it a date?
不 他称之为相遇
No, he called it a "thing."
一起喝杯饮料之类的
He said "Meet me... meet me for a drink thing."
他从不用约会这样的字眼
He never used the "D" word.
相遇很好
Well, thing is good.
约会总在相遇后
I mean, thing comes before date.
希望如此 好了 我要进去了
Well, let's hope so. Alright, I'm gonna go in.
待会儿见
See you in there.
史奇普到哪里去了?
Where did Skipper go?
你怎么跟比你年轻的人约会?
Oh, I don't know how you can date that younger guy.
他们太嫩了
I mean, they're so scattered and unfocused.
我们不是在约会 只是性♥伴♥侣♥
We're not dating, it's a fuck thing.
女孩们 这里好玩吧?
Girls, isn't this fun? Hello!
很多人无法进入
I've turned away twenty so far.
差点哭出来
People are actually crying.
有事要发生
Um, something came up.
他没办法来
He's not gonna meet me.
听好 并告诉我
Here, will you listen to this and tell me if you can figure out
他把这次视为正式约会
whether he's not meeting me as a date
或者只是朋友的约会
or not meeting me as a friend?
好 我懂
Alright.
有时候你需要朋友意见
Sometimes you need a second opinion.
当问题是有关医生 房♥地♥产♥或男人时
With doctors, real estate, men.
如何?
Well?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我已听取完证词
And I finished first in my litigation class.
真可悲 我竟然想问你他是否有点喜欢我
How pathetic do I feel asking you if a guy kinda likes me?
你们可来了
There you are!
你好
Hey! -Hey.
凯莉 这位是米兰达
Carrie, Miranda,
他是纽约这里最受欢迎的大厨 约翰
this is the hottest chef in New York, Jon.
约翰
Jon.
J-O-N
J-o-n.
少了H 也没有姓氏
No "H", no last name.
他烘焙的点心无人能及
His blue crab strudel was so fabulous he didn't need one.
这是他的朋友 山姆
And this is his very cute friend, Sam.
你好
Hey.
山姆?
Sam?
哪位是山姆?
Who's named Sam?
是我
Me.
能请你喝杯饮料吗?
Can I get you a drink?
祝你好运 吧台那儿挤满人
Oh, good luck, the bar is packed.
没问题的 酒保是我好朋友
No problem, 'cause the bartender's a buddy of mine.
-米兰达呢? -一杯马丁尼
-Miranda? -Martini.
二十多岁的小伙子 总和几项东西有关
Twenty-something guys always know the really important "B"
服务生 保镳
busboys, bouncers.
外加他们有可爱的屁♥股♥
Plus, they have cute butts.
泰唔士报的评论找我
That's the Times critic.
我该走了
I'd better go.
我提过我跟他上♥床♥的事吗?
Did I mention I'm sleeping with him?
史奇普!
Skipper!
他走失了 我们…
He's lost. We gotta...
酒保不供应马丁尼了
They stopped making martinis,
我这里有兰姆加可乐 要吗?
so I got us two rum and Cokes, is that okay?
我讨厌兰姆 也讨厌可乐
Well, I hate rum and I hate Coke,
不过谢了
but thanks.
-小姐们 你们的马丁尼 -真有你的
-Martinis, ladies? -Well, look at you.
我曾是星期五餐厅的服务生
I was a waiter at TGIF.
太好了
Fabulous.
-你好 -你好
-Hey. -Hey.
-山姆 -史奇普
-Sam. -Skipper.
他们马上彼此有好感
They liked each other immediately.
你想看看什么吗?
You want to see something?
你能把问题范围缩小点吗?
Can you narrow that down a little bit?
等等 我还没…
Wait. I didn't...
不公平 再一次 让我看
No fair. Do it over. Let me see it.
-你好 -你好
-Hey! -Hey!
是你
It's you.
我到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.
原来你在这里 在看别人的舌头
Here you are, holding a tongue.
你说你不来的
Well, your message said you weren't coming.
我说我尽量
I thought I said I'd try to make it for an hour.
对 但你后来又说…
Well, yeah, but then you said that...
-我说什么? -算了…
-What... What did I say? -Never mind, never mind.
你来了 有一个小时的时间 我们喝一杯
You're here. You have an hour. Let's have a drink.
我花了三十分钟才进来
Well, I was outside trying to get in for 30 minutes,
然后找你找了二十分钟
inside looking for you for 20 minutes.
这时间够让我告诉你...
So that leaves me with just enough time to tell you that...
我没空了 祝你玩得愉快
I'm out of time. You have fun.
男人年过四十 就像纽♥约♥时♥报♥上的填字游戏
Men in their 40's are like the New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle.
狡猾又复杂
Tricky, complicated,
而你永远不确定是否得到正确答案
and you're never really sure you've got the right answer.
待在这里好累
This place is tired.
你想离开这里吗?
Do you want to get out of here?
当然
Sure.
为什么不?
Why not?
几分钟车程后
A short cab ride later,
莎曼珊 约翰 山姆和我
Samantha, Jon, no "H", Sam and I,
出现在附近二十几岁年轻人待的俱乐部里
found ourselves at the nearby twenty-something club.
我真不敢相信你居然让约翰离开自己餐厅的开幕式
I can't believe you made Jon leave his own opening.
他高兴到分不清地方的界线了
Well, he is way too happening to be seen someplace borderline tired.
冷酷的城市
It was a tough town.
热闹的地方 生命飞快得过去
Hot places had the life span of a med fly.
莎曼珊 这里都是二十几岁的小伙子
Samantha, everybody in here is in their twenties.
我们也是
And so are we.
当我环顾四周
As I glanced around the room,
惊讶地发现 许多不同的年轻小伙子
I was amazed at the wide variety of great twenty-something guys.
有时髦的家伙
The groovy guy.
有绅士风度的家伙
The corporate guy.
游手好闲的家伙
The jock guy.
涉世未深的家伙
The underage guy.
你来了 你好吗?
Oh, there you are. How are you?
好大的沙发
Big couch.
坐这里 挤一下
Oh, here. You can squeeze.
我不会太重吧?
I'm not too heavy? I don't weigh too much?
你轻到像是没有重量一样
Oh, right, you weigh like nothing.
真可爱
Aw, what's cuter than that?
我们喝的瓶装啤酒 就好像给了我们一双翅膀
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表