剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I'm not a hole.
宝贝 我们知道
Honey, we know.
听着 我要说的是
Look, all I'm saying, that this is...
这是生理表现
This is a physical expression that the body was...
我们被设计有此功能
well, it was designed to experience.
附注 那真是太棒了
And P.S. It's fabulous.
你在说什么?我受过高等教育
What are you talking about? I went to Smith.
我只是在说要和对的人
Look, I'm just saying, with the right guy
还有对的润滑剂…
and the right lubricant...
那是什么?
What was that?
预告
A preview?
真不敢相信
Well, I can't believe it.
相同的时间 相同的地方
Same time, same place.
只有你跟我
Just you and me.
差不多
Well, sort of.
这是我朋友 杰克
Meet my friend, Jack.
你好吗?
Hi, how are you?
好极了 我第二次离婚
Marvelous. Going through my second divorce,
第二位拿走所有第一位没拿的
bitch is getting everything the first bitch didn't.
是他打扰了我的“喝一杯”约会
There he was, right in the middle of my drink thing.
这位好极了先生
Mr. Marvelous.
天啊
Jesus.
你看那位美女
Look at that beautiful woman.
我要去邀她来跟我们共进晚餐
I'm gonna go ask her to join us for dinner.
离开一下
Excuse me.
他打电♥话♥给我 嚎啕大哭
He called me crying.
你会原谅我吧?
Do you forgive me?
听着
Here's what.
你们俩何不去过一个男人之夜
Why don't you two have a guy's night.
你们 可以聊天 哭闹 射飞镖
You know, talk, cry, shoot bear.
我得赶我的专栏了
I'm way behind on my column anyway.
拿去
Here.
下次轮到我
Next round on me.
改天再约
We'll do our thing another time.
你确定?
Are you sure?
非常他妈的确定
Abso-fucking-lutely.
我不知道我应该有什么感觉
I didn't know what I was supposed to feel.
是混乱 伤心还是难过?
Confused, sad, rejected?
我决定用散步来和缓我的思绪
I decided to walk to clear my head.
因为坐计程车的费用已经花在刚才桌上的那杯酒
Also, I just left my cab fare on the table.
所以只好走路
So I walked.
我用四百块的鞋子走过48条街
I walked 48 blocks in four hundred dollar shoes.
我需要某个东西救我脱离
I just needed something to take the edge off.
来一点香吻会让我好过些
A little kiss to make me feel better.
但现在不是在赶工作
But now, it wasn't working.
我不需要赶时间
I wasn't getting the same rush.
今晚 我需要更多
Tonight, I needed more.
与此同时 夏洛特在想 为什么关系会变得如此复杂
Meanwhile, uptown, Charlotte wondered when relationships had gotten so complicated.
她希望晚餐后来的是甜点
She yearned for the time when dinner was followed by dessert,
而不是润滑剂
not lubricant.
布莱恩 我不行
I... I can't, Brian, I can't.
我想要 但是不行
I want to, but I can't.
实际上 那不是真的 我并不想
I mean, actually, no, that's not true. I don't want to.
或者我想 我不知道想要什么
Or maybe I do. I don't know what I want, but,
我担心如果我不做你会甩了我
I'm afraid if I don't then you'll dump me
如果我做了 会变成翘臀女孩
and if I do, then I'll be the up-the-butt-girl.
我不想变成翘臀女孩
And I don't want to be the up-the-butt-girl.
男人不想娶翘臀女孩
Because, I mean, men don't marry the up-the-butt-girl.
有谁听过翘臀太太吗?
Who ever heard of Mrs. Up-The-Butt?
不…我不行
No, no, no. I can't.
我喜欢小孩和好的寝具
I want children and nice bedding and...
现在我无法接受
I just can't handle this right now.
我们能正常地做♥爱♥吗?
Can we fuck the regular way?
可以
Yes, please.
那晚他们以夏洛特的方式 有礼貌并且很尊重的
That night they made polite and respectful
在三百针的埃及纯棉床单上做♥爱♥
on three hundred count Egyptian cotton sheets.
同时 在城里…
Meanwhile, downtown...
那真是太美了
That was really great.
你知道的...
Do you know...
知道什么?
Yeah.
当你这样躺着时…
-...when you lay like that... -Mm-hmm.
脖子上有最可爱的小纹路
...you have the cutest little wrinkles in your neck.
莎曼珊意识到 只要她和比较年轻的人约会
Samantha realized as long as she dated someone younger,
她总是比较老的一方
she would always be older.
她想到此 立刻放弃和二十几小伙子约会
She gave up twenty-somethings right then and there.
莎曼珊一步步冷却…
As Samantha went cold turkey...
我却越陷越深
I got in deeper and deeper.
这真是…
Oh, that was...
太不可思议了
Totally awesome.
我上钩了 被钓走了
I was hooked. Gone.
谁在乎年纪和填字游戏
Who cares about age, crossword puzzles,
也用不在乎留在桌上的计程车费
the cab money I'd left on the table?
这感觉真好
This felt so good.
做任何事只为让自己兴奋
I'd do anything to keep this high.
我想没有比这更高♥潮♥的
And just when I thought I couldn't get any higher...
他爱抚我
he spooned me.
我醒来期待更多 结果完全相反
I woke up wanting more, or maybe not.
早晨灰白的阳光下
In the gray morning light,
一切看起来都不一样了
everything looked completely different.
市中心装饰店的蜡烛 脏衣服和披萨的空盒子
Candles from Urban Outfitter, dirty laundry, a pizza box.
突然间被现实击中
Suddenly, reality hit.
我在二十几岁小伙子的公♥寓♥
I'm in a twenty-something apartment.
宝贝 早安
Morning, babe.
早安
Morning.
我做了一个奇怪的梦
Fuck! I had this amazing dream.
我爸和我前女友死了之类的梦
My father and my ex-girlfriend were, like, dead or something.
你还好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
咖啡 我要喝咖啡
Coffee. I need coffee.
厨房♥里有
Yeah, it's in the, in the kitchen.
我的这双大手
And I had these big hands!
像是铝做的
Like big aluminum hands.
我像是住在飞弹基地
And I lived in this, like, big missile silo that was
那全都是核武 被敌人的舰队包围
totally nuclear and it was surrounded by, like,
一艘接一艘 都瞄准我
my enemies and shit, and one by one, they'd run at me.
他们都躲在里面
I mean, they got inside somehow.
我有点记不清楚 但...
I don't remember, but...
他们都瞄准我
they would like run at me
我用这双铝制的大手 把他们摧毁成碎片
and I would crush them to pieces with my big aluminum hands.
我摧毁了那家伙
I, like, I crushed this one guy.
他没有脸 也没有内在 但我摧毁了他
He had no face and stuff, but I crushed him.
我能用这双手打败任何人
I could crush anything with these big fucking hands, man.
你这里没有咖啡...
You don't have any coffee...
没有泡咖啡的滤纸
You don't have any coffee filters.
我会泡的 没问题
Oh, I'll make that. That's alright.
你还在梦里
You were in the dream.
还有这位独角兽女人 有玻璃般的眼珠
As this beautiful unicorn woman with glass eyes.
你去泡咖啡 我去上厕所
You, coffee. Me, bathroom.
可以哼厕所歌♥ 对不对?
Yeah. That'd make a kick-ass song, wouldn't it?
独角兽女人
? Unicorn woman ?
去泡咖啡
-Coffee. -? Ooo, ooo, ooo ?
那是我室友
Oh, that's my roommate.
在我三十几岁的年纪里
Every fiber in my thirty-something being
常觉得太老了不适合做这种事
was screaming, "Get out. You're too old for this."
正当我想情况不能再糟时
And just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...
我要卫生纸
I need toilet paper!
我把最后的纸用来泡咖啡了
I'm just using the last of it to make the coffee.
我决定从沉沦中解脱 那么最好的方式
I decided the only way to break free was to move from one addiction
就是陷入另一个更大的欲望
to an even bigger one.
也就是买♥♥鞋子
Shoes.
逛了几条街 花了不少钱后
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表