剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
and men don't like women to be human.
不能放屁
We aren't supposed to fart,
灌洗 或用棉条 甚至不能有毛的地方就不该有
douche, use tampons, or have hair in places we shouldn't.
有个家伙因为我没抹防晒蜡 和我分手
I mean, hell, a guy once broke up with me because I missed a bikini wax.
我知道
I knew it.
这是我们两人关系的转折点
This is a watershed relationship moment
我一定挽救不了了
I'm never gonna be able to erase.
可以
Oh, sure you will.
只要和他大战个几回合后 他就什么都忘了
Just go over there and fuck his brains out, and he'll forget all about it.
男人没那么复杂
Men aren't that complicated.
他们就像机器一样
They're kind of like plants.
集中注意力 内心平静
Concentrate. Quiet your insides.
他在说我
Now he tells me.
背部卷缩
Roll over on your backs.
朝天姿势
Take Goddess pose.
让呼吸在身体内流窜
Let your breathing work with you.
吸气与吐气
In and out.
吸气
In, out.
吐气
Ahh.
你想去喝杯咖啡?
Would you like to go for a coffee some time?
45分钟做了三种动物姿势后
Forty-five minutes and three animal positions later,
莎曼珊和西达沙坐在健康食物餐厅内一起啜饮绿茶
Samantha and Siddhartha were sipping green tea at a nearby health food restaurant,
吃着豆制品
Tofu or Not Tofu.
我每次做完瑜珈后就觉得精神奕奕
I always feel so amazing after yoga.
通体舒畅
My body feels so open.
充满活力 准备蓄势待发
So alive. So ready for anything.
莎曼珊
Samantha.
什么?
Yes.
我是独身主义者
I'm celibate.
必须遵守宗教禁欲
I practice Brahmacarya, tantric celibacy.
我三年前就放弃性♥爱♥
I gave up sex three years ago.
天啊 为什么?
My God, why?
再说一次 为什么?
Or more importantly, why?
你不喜欢?
Didn't you like it?
我爱死了
Oh, I loved it.
以前无时无刻都可以做♥爱♥
I'd have sex morning, noon, and night,
有时一天和三个女人做 但仍是欲求不满
sometimes three women a day and I was always ready for more.
那么你现在对自己太残忍♥了
Well, now you're just being cruel.
这才是纯粹的自我
No. It was all ego.
我现在的感觉比做♥爱♥还棒
And where I am now is so much better than sex.
拜托 任何事都比不上做♥爱♥
Oh, come on, honey, nothing's better than sex.
想想看 很棒的前戏
Think about really good foreplay.
开始激发体内的性能量…
Your sexual energy's just starting to awaken.
现在想像 储存了三年的前戏能量
Now, imagine a three-year foreplay
充沛的性能量在体内运行
where all that sexual energy is coursing through your body,
但没有加以释放
but it never gets released.
只是循环
It just recycles,
累积 提升
builds, rises.
直到体内的性能量充满全身
Until your entire being is humming with that electric sexual energy.
我家就在街角
My apartment's just around the corner.
但比做♥爱♥更棒的就是… 不做♥爱♥
The only thing hotter than sex is not having sex.
真不可思议
Amazingly,
西达沙满口性事却不行动 这是几个月来
talking dirty about not having sex was the most sexually deviant act
最让莎曼珊感到兴奋的性变♥态♥行为
Samantha had participated in for months.
隔天我和夏洛特晚餐时
The next night, when I met Charlotte for dinner.
我已经濒临疯狂边缘 满脑子想的都是大人物
I had reached my own transcendental state, pure Mr. Big obsession.
第一次 他太累
Okay, um, the first time he was tired.
接着两次则是…
And the next two times, I...
我不知道…
I don't know.
-很惨吧? -别紧张
-It's bad, isn't it? -Carrie, relax.
你们两人的关系很好
There's nothing wrong with your relationship.
但事情并非这样
Well, that's not all, Charlotte. I, um...
怎么了?
What?
我根本没办法告诉她真♥相♥
I couldn't bring myself to tell her.
我怕她听了后会突然变聋
I was afraid she'd go spontaneously deaf.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说什么?
Um, what, what were you saying?
人们老是把性♥爱♥看得太重了
People put too much emphasis on the importance of sex.
这并不是感情中最重要的事
It's not the most important thing in a relationship.
对
Right.
就拿我和凯文来说
Take Kevin and I, for example.
我们已经交往一个月了 却还没发♥生♥关♥系♥
We've been going out for weeks and we still haven't done it.
但我们会抚摸拥抱
I mean, we touch and cuddle,
他真是太棒了 他喜欢他充分尊重我
but he's sweet, and he respects my boundaries, and I like it.
这段关系与众不同 他来了
It makes it special. Oh, there he is.
和好友的男朋友第一次见面
Meeting a friend's new boyfriend for the first time
总会有点不自在
is always a little tense.
如果你不喜欢他? 或者他不喜欢你呢?
What if you don't like him? What if he doesn't like you?
凯文 这是好友 凯莉
Kevin, this is my good friend, Carrie.
-你好 凯莉 -你好
-Hey, Carrie. -Hi.
如果你已经和他上过床了?
What if you've already slept with him?
你们认识?
You two know each other.
算是吧
Well, kind of.
我们约过会
We used to go out.
对 算是约会
Well, kind of used to go out.
你们两个约会过?
You two used to go out. That's so funny.
真是巧
Isn't that funny?
是办公室打来的 我得接电♥话♥
That's my office. I gotta take this.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
说吧 什么时候?
Okay, when?
三年前
Um, three years ago.
三年前 这我能接受
Three years, I can live with that.
是认真的?
Serious?
-不是 -很好
-No. -Good.
为何分手?
Why'd you break up?
我们分隔两地 但我…
You know, we were in different places and I just...
凯莉 没时间客套了 直接说吧
Carrie, we don't have time for diplomacy, just tell me.
他“做♥爱♥成性”
He's a sex maniac.
而当夏洛特发现 凯文为了她而强压住自己的性♥欲♥时
When Charlotte discovered that Kevin had tucked his libido away for her comfort level,
她决定采取主动攻势
she was even more moved by his restraint.
我希望你知道 我对你的耐心很感动
I want you to know how much I appreciate your patience.
你对我这么有耐心
Well, you've been so patient with me.
足以证明你很在乎我
It shows how much you really care.
长♥期♥的耐心等待 使得我们的关系更具意义
And all that waiting is gonna make it all the more special for us now.
停一个地方就好 谢谢
There's only gonna be one stop. Thanks.
这样不行
I don't think this is gonna work.
是我的原因?
Why? Is it me?
不 你很棒
No, you're great.
只是我没那么有性趣
I'm just not that sexual a guy.
是我的原因 我知道
It's me. I know it's me.
凯莉说你性♥欲♥很强
Look, Carrie told me that you were quite sexual.
她甚至说你“做♥爱♥成性”
In fact, I believe she used the word "maniac."
那是以前
That was before.
什么以前?
Before what?
服药以前
Prozac.
服药?
Prozac?
我以前的生活一团糟
Yeah. I used to be such a mess.
情绪不稳
Mr. Mood Swing.
药物是我的救星
It's a total lifesaver.
但唯一的副作用 是让我变成泄气的轮胎
The only downside is is it takes the air out of my tires.
经过一阵子后 就成了变形的太妃糖
After a while, it's kind of like a taffy pull.
没关系
That's okay.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我不会
I don't.
我或许该说这种感觉很糟
I mean, I wish I could say I felt worse.
但老实说…
But to tell you the truth,
我不会觉得沮丧
these days, nothing gets me down.
你想看影片吗?
Do you want to watch a movie?
不敢打电♥话♥给大人物的情况
Terrified of going to Mr. Big's
已转变成精神性失眠症
for what could become another platonic sleepover,
我在房♥里来回踱步 试着不去想我们不做♥爱♥…
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表