剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah. Everybody's talking about you.
你真的是太棒了
You are so great.
你会是个大明星的 我告诉过你多少次了
You're gonna be a star, have I told you that enough times?
我们最好让你去换衣服
Well, we better let you get dressed.
我已经换好了
I am dressed.
结束后见
We'll, uh, see you after the show.
再见
Bye.
再见
Okay, bye.
你能相信那么帅的男人 会那么有礼貌吗?
Can you believe anyone that beautiful can be that nice?
我一直梦想有一天他会说
I keep dreaming that someday he's just gonna turn around and say,
“史丹佛 我爱你”
"Stanford, I love you."
他是同性恋吗?
Is he gay?
他否认
He denies it.
那么帅的男人 怎么可能是异性恋?
How can anyone that gorgeous be straight?
亲爱的 快过来
Sweetie, over here!
莎曼珊从未错过大型服装秀
Samantha Jones never missed a major fashion show.
她认为接近俊男美女
She was one of the only people I knew
能让自己更有吸引力
who thought that proximity to beauty made her feel more attractive.
发生了什么事?
Hey, sweetie, so wait, what happened?
你在展示台边找不到位置吗?
You couldn't find seats right on the runway?
从这个角度 你能看到所有的缺点
Oh, you can see all the flaws from this angle.
你好 凯莉
Hey, Carrie.
巴克利 你好吗?
Hey! Hi, Barkley, how are you?
你要参加庆功派对吗?
You going to the party afterwards?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
我们当然要参加
Of course we are.
你好 我是莎曼珊
Hi, I'm Samantha.
我是巴克利
Barkley.
他是不是同志?
Martini straight up or with a twist?
不是
Straight up.
真的吗?他好可爱
Really? He's very cute.
你们没在约会吧?
You're not dating him, are you?
天啊 没有 他只爱模特儿
Oh, God, no, he's a total modelizer.
他现在跟某位模特儿约会吗?
Is he, uh, dating any one model in particular?
事实上他跟她们都睡过
Actually, he's sleeping with all of them in general.
他只跟模特儿上♥床♥?
Only models?
没错
Only models.
稍后我们都参加了庆功派对
Later that night, we all went downtown for a party.
我陷在甜马铃薯泡芙堆里
I was beginning to float away on a sea of sweet potato puffs
还有腌鲑鱼跟酸奶酪 就是那么巧…
with smoked salmon and sour cream when...
大人物出现了
It was Mr. Big,
他是商业大亨 也是个万人迷
major tycoon, major dream boat,
他跟我不是同一个世界的人
and majorly out of my league.
我就知道我看到的人是你
I thought I saw you on the runway.
你好
Oh, hi.
在我们认识后 我开始看你的专栏
I started reading your column after we met.
是吗?
You did?
没错 挺可爱的
Yeah, cute.
“挺可爱的”?
"Cute."
没错 挺可爱的
Yeah, cute.
你这星期要写什么?
What are you writing about this week?
我正在写
Um, well, I'm working on a story about...
跟模特儿约会的男人
men who date models.
你有什么想法吗?
Any thoughts?
他们的运气很好
Only that they're very lucky.
跟模特儿约会的男人
So what have you discovered about these men
你有什么了解?
who are dating models?
我发现他们之中有些人 把这样的行为当成体育竞赛
Well, I'm discovering that some of them treat it as a competitive sport,
其他人则只是需要被认可
and others I think just need the validation.
或许其他人是迷恋超级美女
And probably others just have a thing for exceptionally beautiful women.
没错
Exactly.
那有什么不对吗?
And there's something wrong with that?
不会啊
No, there's nothing wrong.
我只是觉得有点单调
I just think it might become a bit monotonous.
要吃泡芙吗?
Puff?
不 谢谢你
Um, no, thanks.
对不起
Oh! Excuse me, baby.
你都在哪里写作?
So where do you, uh, write these stories?
你是指“可爱的”文章吗?
My cute stories?
你有办公室吗?
Yeah, I mean have you got an office or anything?
没有 有一半的时间我待在家里
No. Well, about half the time I'm at my apartment,
其他时间我都在七十三街 跟麦迪逊街口的咖啡馆
and the other half I'm over at this coffee shop on 73rd and Madison.
凯莉 这位是米夏
Oh, uh, Carrie, I'd like you to meet Misha.
你在伸展台上很漂亮
You were great in the show.
谢谢你的夸奖
Thank you.
突然间我觉得自己像是天鹅堆里的丑小鸭
Suddenly, I felt like I was wearing patchouli in a room full of Chanel.
很高兴能跟你聊天
Well, it was nice talking to you.
再见
Oh, see you around sometime...
希望能再见
I hope.
我以为过了三十岁 我可以不在乎自己的长相
The truth was, I thought I had come to terms with my looks the year I turned 30,
我了解 我不再有力气去做肤浅的事
when I realized that I no longer had the energy to be completely superficial.
你朋友巴克利来约我
Your friend Barkley, he's really been coming on to me.
他认为我是模特儿吗?
Do you actually think he believes I'm a model?
不论原因为何 别去
Well, whatever it is, you don't want to go there.
为什么?
Why not?
他会偷偷录下交欢的过程
He has this thing for secretly taping his conquests.
真的吗?
-Really? -Mm-hmm.
真是个变♥态♥
What a pervert.
当莎曼珊准备好上镜头时
As Samantha began to get ready for her close-up,
我觉得我该回家了
I felt it was time to call it a night.
我从未觉得如此渺小过
I had never felt so invisible in my entire life.
计程车
Taxi!
凯莉
Carrie.
你好
Hey! Hi!
史丹佛离开了吗?
Did, um, did Stanford leave?
他在帮凡赛斯模特儿按♥摩♥脖子
No, he's in there giving a neck massage to a Versace model.
你要去哪里?
So where are you going now?
我要回家
Oh, I'm going home.
我能跟你去吗?
Can I come?
你要跟我回家?
You want to come home with me?
对 只要你家很安静
Sure, if it's quiet.
我受不了人很多的地方
I can't take these crowds.
我是为了研究才这么做
The things you gotta do in the name of research.
你不跟女模特儿共度春宵吗?
Shouldn't you be spending the night with some girl from the show?
不 我从不跟模特儿约会
No, I never date models.
我觉得她们很笨
I think they're stupid.
我好奇是否有美丽的物理学法则
I wondered if there wasn't some kind of physics for beauty.
或许两个模特儿会互相排斥
Maybe two models repelled,
或许模特儿只能吸引一般人
Maybe models could only be attracted to ordinary humans.
我觉得能写作很酷
So, I think it's so cool that you write.
谢谢
Thanks.
真希望我也能写作
I wish I could write.
我有很多不错的想法
I got all these intense thoughts,
但还来不及把它们写下前 便忘得精光
but I can't keep them in my head long enough to get them down on paper.
这是有窍门的
Well, that's the big trick.
我有神经过敏的毛病
The truth is, I'm totally neurotic.
前一分钟我还很酷地走在街上
One minute, I can be walking down the street, totally cool,
下一分钟 我毫无理由地感到沮丧
and the next minute I'm depressed for no reason.
我总是羞于启口
I'm totally self-conscious.
我会先想一想再说话
Like before I say something, I say it in my head first
免得说错了话
so it doesn't come out wrong.
那不会很浪费时间吗?
Doesn't that seem like a waste of time?
只要几秒就能搞定
It only takes a second.
有时我会分心
And sometimes I get so distracted.
现在什么东西让你分心?
What's distracting you now?
你的鼻子
Your nose.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
-我讨厌我的鼻子 -不 你的鼻子很可爱
-I hate my nose. -No, it's just so cute.
我也讨厌我的鼻子
I hate my nose, too.
我的鼻子太大了 但那要视我的头发而定
It's too big, but I think it depends on my hair.
没错
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表