剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I really shouldn't, somebody might see.
你何不到楼上来一下? 一下就好
Why don't you come upstairs, just for a minute?
莎曼珊?
Samantha?
别害怕 小姐
Don't be scared, miss.
是我 汤米 我正要离开
It's me, Tommy. I'm just leaving.
是你的朋友请我来的
Your friend invited me up.
我知道不该这么做
I know it was wrong,
但是离开家后 我一直觉得很孤独...
but I've just been so lonely since I left home and...
我渴望得到女人的抚摸慰藉
I wanted the feel of a woman's touch on me.
我要进洗手间
I'm going into the bathroom now
出来时别让我再看到你
and when I come out you won't be here.
这件事就当没发生过
And I never want this mentioned again.
我帮你开门 小姐
Let me get the door for you, miss.
我原本希望你留下过夜
I was kind of hoping you'd stay over.
听我说 西恩
Look, Sean, um...
我认为我们不适合在一起
I don't think this is gonna work.
我们追求的是不同的生活
We want different things.
你想结婚…
You obviously want to get married
而我不知道自己要什么
and I don't know what I want.
你感觉得出我的心急迫切
You could smell my desperation, right?
不 只是…
No, no, no. It's just...
我在尝试与你相处 懂吗?
It's... I was, uh, trying you on, you know?
看看我们合不合适
To see if it fit.
结果合不来
It doesn't.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真搞不懂你们女人
I don't understand you women.
我总听你们说“我想结婚”
All I hear is, "I want to get married. I want to get married."
但却没有一个人答应我
And none of you says yes.
到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck?
我再也受不了一个一个试了
I'm so tired of going through women.
我只是想结婚
I just want to get married.
我或许认识和你一拍即合的人
I may know someone who's perfect for you.
是谁?
Who?
开始时他们很随性
They started out casual,
只是吃个早午餐 听场音乐会
a brunch here, a concert there.
但很快他们就开始选购瓷器
But pretty soon they were visiting China.
正式场合我一直想用这种餐具
I always wanted this pattern for formal dining.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
夏洛特当场决定分手
Charlotte broke it off then and there.
他们绝不可能在一起
It would never work.
他的风格是美式上流社会 她则属于法式乡村
He was American classic, she was French country.
为何你朋友从没打过电♥话♥?
Your friend never called like she promised. Why is that?
不知道
I don't know.
在婚姻战争的枪林弹雨中
As I sifted through the rubble of my marriage skirmish,
我产生了一个想法
I had a thought.
或许已婚与未婚者的冲突
Maybe the fight between marrieds and singles
就像北爱尔兰的战争一样
is like the war in Northern Ireland.
基本上我们是一样的
We're all basically the same,
只是立场截然不同
but somehow, we wound up on different sides.
有另一半陪着走回家是很好
Sure, it'd be great to have that one special person to walk home with,
但有时侯 什么也比不过
but sometimes, there's nothing better
和单身女性朋友一同看电影享受夜晚时光
than meeting your single girlfriends for a night at the movies.
? You know I got it ?
? All I'm asking ?
? Is for a little respect when you come home ?
? Just a little bit ?
? Hey, baby Just a little bit ?
? When you come home ?
? Just a little bit ?
? Mister ?
? Just a little bit ?
? I ain't gonna do you wrong ?
? While you're gone ?
? Ain't gonna do you wrong ?
? 'Cause I don't want to ?
? All I'm asking ?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表