剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
You know, most guys, when they meet a girl,
第一个看到的东西是⋯
the first thing that they see is, um...
你知道的...
You know...
-“小妹妹”吗? -天啊
-Pussy? -Oh, God!
我讨厌那个字眼
Oh, I hate that word.
你没有朋友可以介绍给我吗?
Don't you have any friends that you can hook me up with?
没有 对你来说她们太好了
No, they're too old for you.
我喜欢姐姐型的
I like older women.
或许有吧
Maybe.
或许我的朋友米兰达可以
Maybe my friend Miranda.
什么时候?
When?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
我们都会到混乱俱乐部去
We're all going downtown to this club, Chaos.
太棒了
Great.
别告诉她我是好男人
Don't tell her I'm nice.
米兰达一定会讨厌史奇普
Miranda was gonna hate Skipper.
她会觉得他的温柔是在嘲笑她
She'd think he was mocking her with his sweet nature
认为他是个大混♥蛋♥
and decide he was an asshole.
就像她认为男人全是混♥蛋♥一样
The way she had decided all men were assholes.
哪位?
Hello?
凯莉 我是夏洛特
Hey, Carrie, it's Charlotte.
-你好 -明晚我没办法跟你吃饭
-Hey, sweetie. -Hey, look, I can't meet you guys for dinner tomorrow night
因为我要跟一个好男人约会
because I have an amazing date.
你要跟谁约会?
With who?
卡波迪·杜肯
Capote Duncan,
他是出版界的名人
he's supposedly some big shot in the publishing world.
你认识他?
Do you know him?
他是城里最难钓到的单身汉之一
He was one of the city's most notoriously un-gettable bachelors.
等一下
Wait, wait.
别回答那个问题 因为
Don't even answer that question because frankly,
我并不在乎 另外
I don't care, and another thing,
我才不相信女人能跟男人一样只要性
I'm not buying into any of that women having sex like men crap.
我没有告诉她 那天下午我的美好性♥爱♥游戏
I didn't want to tell her about my afternoon of cheap and easy sex and how good it felt.
听着 好好去玩 一定要把所有的细节都告诉我
Listen, have a good time, and promise to tell me everything.
只要你的运气够好
Well, if you're lucky.
-再见 -好了 再见
-Bye. -Alright, bye.
星期五晚上在混乱俱乐部
Friday night at Chaos.
酒吧里的每个人都在干杯
It was just like that bar in Cheers
装出一副很熟的样子
where everybody knows your name,
但五分钟后他们会忘了你是谁
except here, they were likely to forget it five minutes later.
就像是 纽约的甜点大♥师♥突然抓狂
Still, it was the creme de la creme of New York, whipped into a frenzy.
有时你会吃到舒芙雷
Sometimes you got a soufflé,
有时会吃到软干酪
sometimes cottage cheese.
今晚俱乐部里挤满了模特儿
It is like a model bomb exploded in this room tonight.
除了我之外 哪个女人体重超过一百磅?
Is there a woman here aside from me that weighs more than a hundred pounds?
我知道 这像是厌食者的匿名治疗课
I know, it's like under-eaters anonymous.
真的很好笑 史奇皮
That's funny, Skippy.
是史奇普
Skipper.
我认为 男人在心里头是讨厌美女的
I have this theory that men secretly hate pretty girls
因为他们觉得那些美女 就是在中学时拒绝过他们的人
because they feel that they're the ones who rejected them in high school.
就算你没参加过选美
Right, but if you're not part of the beauty Olympics,
你还是能当个风趣的人
you can still become a very, you know...interesting person.
你是说我不漂亮?
Are you saying that I'm not pretty enough?
不 你当然很漂亮
No, no, no, of course you are.
所以我不是个风趣的人?
So, ipso facto, I can't be interesting?
女人不是木头美女
Women either fall into one of two categories,
就是风趣的恐龙妹?
beautiful and boring, or homely and interesting?
是那样吗?史奇普
Is that what you're saying, Skippy?
我不是那个意思
No, no, no, no, that's not what I meant.
对不起 你把手放在我的膝盖上吗?
Excuse me, is this your hand on my knee?
不是
No.
把你的手放在我看得见的地方
Alright, let's keep 'em where I can see 'em, alright?
我猜你一定觉得我很漂亮
Well, I guess you must find me beautiful...
或是很风趣
or interesting.
我当时打算救史奇普脱离苦海 突然间⋯
I was about to rescue Skipper from an increasingly hopeless situation when suddenly...
一星期遇到你两次算我好运
Lucky me, twice in one week.
这不算是运气好吧
Well, I don't know if you're going to be getting that lucky.
我很气你那样子离开
You know, I was really pissed off the way you left the other day.
-是吗? -对
-You were? -Yeah.
后来我觉得那很棒
And I thought, "How great!"
你终于了解到
You finally understand the kind of relationship I really want,
我们可以只要性 不要承诺
and now we can have sex without commitment.
对
Yeah, right.
我猜是吧
Sure, I guess.
我想要时就会打电♥话♥给你
So, whenever I feel like it, I'll give you a call.
只要你想要
Yeah, please. I mean, whenever you feel like it.
而我又一个人 我就是你的
If I'm alone, I'm all yours.
好吧
Alright.
我喜欢现在的你
I like this new you.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
好啊
Yup.
我不了解
I didn't understand,
男人真的只要性 不想跟女人有情感纠葛吗?
did all men secretly want their women promiscuous and emotionally detached?
如果我真的能跟男人一样乱搞
And if I was really having sex like a man,
为什么我并不是主宰者?
why didn't I feel more in control?
你看到那家伙了吗?
You see that guy?
他是下一个唐纳德特朗普
He's the next Donald Trump,
但他年纪比较轻 长得也比较帅
except he's younger and much better looking.
你好
Hi.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
不 我从未见过他
No, I've never seen him in my life.
他都跟模特儿约会 但我长得跟模特儿一样漂亮
He usually dates models, but hey, I'm as good-looking as a model,
而且我还有自己的事业
plus I own my own business.
莎曼珊是个特别有自信的人
Samantha had the kind of deluded self-confidence
那种自信让裴洛想竞选总统
that caused men like Ross Perot to run for president.
这样的自信 让她能得到她想要的东西
And it usually got her what she wanted.
如果你不要的话 我可要发动攻势了
Well, if you're not gonna hit on him, I will.
她使出浑身解数勾引大人物
And there she went, off to take her best shot with Mr. Big.
同时 夏洛特约克
Meanwhile, Charlotte York
跟卡波迪·杜肯度过美好的一晚
was passing the most splendid evening with Capote Duncan.
想回我家去看罗斯·雷克纳的画吗?
Want to go back to my place and see the Ross Bleckner?
我很想 但真的很晚了
I'd love to, but it's really getting late.
没关系
No problem.
是哪一年的作品?
Uh...What year was it painted again?
八♥九♥年
'89.
夏洛特不想当个随便的女人
Though Charlotte was determined to play hard to get,
但她也不希望突兀地结束约会
she didn't want to end the evening too abruptly.
或许我可以去看一下
Well...Maybe just for a minute.
这随便都能卖♥♥到十万块
This could easily go for a hundred grand.
罗斯现在很红
Ross is so hot right now.
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
不 你才漂亮
No, you're beautiful.
谢谢你今晚所做的一切
-Thank you...for tonight. -Yeah?
我玩得很开心
I had a wonderful time.
这是我的荣幸
-Well, it was my pleasure. -Mmm.
我明天真的得早起
I have to get up really early tomorrow.
我帮你叫计程车
I'll get you a cab.
夏洛特认为这是个完美的夜晚
Charlotte told me later that she thought she had played the entire evening flawlessly.
下个星期六你要做什么?
So, what are you doing next Saturday?
跟你去吃晚餐
I'm having dinner with you.
你要到西区去 对吧?
Hey...Hey, you're going to the West Side, right?
对 麻烦到西四街跟班克街口
Right, uh, West 4th and Bank please.
坐过去一点
Scoot over, will you?
我们要到两个地方
Two stops.
到西四街跟班克街口 和西百老汇大道跟布鲁明街口
4th and Bank, and, uh...West Broadway and Broome.
你要到混乱俱乐部去?
You're going to Chaos?
对啊
Oh, yeah.
为什么?
Why?
我知道你是个好女孩
Look, I understand where you're coming from,
也完全尊重这一点
and I totally respect it...
但我今晚真的很想做♥爱♥
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表