剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
我不敢相信你让我这么做
I can't believe you actually talked me into this.
在中♥央♥公园坐马车
A buggy ride in Central Park.
很烂俗
Very corny.
不 很经典
Nope. Classic.
你在纳帕要做什么?
So, what are you gonna do out there in Napa
除了看葡萄以外?
besides watch grapes shrivel?
工作 抽雪茄
Work, smoke cigars.
看星星
Look at the stars.
一个礼拜就腻了
I give it a week.
纽约
New York.
你不会想念这里吗?
Aren't you gonna miss it?
不会
Nah.
但我会想念你 孩子
But I will miss you, kid.
很想很想
Very much.
你的手♥机♥在响
Your cell phone's ringing.
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a cell phone.
老天 是我的
Oh, Jesus, that is me!
米兰达给我的 因为...
Oh. Miranda gave me one 'cause, you know,
天呐 这玩意要怎么用...
Oh, golly, how the hell does this thing...
谢谢 米兰达?
Thank you. Miranda?
我要生了
Hi, I'm in labor.
到西奈山医院找我
Meet me at Mount Sinai at 99th and 5th.
好的 史蒂夫陪着你吗?
Okay, is Steve with you?
不 他正从酒吧赶去
Uh, no, he's on his way from the bar.
我觉得我等不到他了
I didn't think that I should wait.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
目前还好
So far. Taxi!
我拦到计程车了 得走了
Okay, I... I got a cab, I gotta go. Hi.
米兰达要生产了 我得赶到西奈山医院
Miranda's in labor, I have to get out of here. I have to get to Mount Sinai.
抱歉 我们很急
Excuse me, sir, we have an emergency
我们得赶到99街和第五大道口
and we need to get to 99th Street and 5th Avenue in a hurry.
我不能离开公园 会被罚款
I can't leave the park, I'll get a fine.
-怎么称呼? -巴波
-What's your name? -Bobbo.
好的 巴波
Okay, Bobbo.
这里有四百美金
Here is 400 bucks.
看你能帮什么忙
See what you can do.
巴波
-Bobbo? Hey-yah!
一趟短短的马车之旅后…
One short carriage ride later...
你明天五点离开?
So, you leave tomorrow at five?
两点左右一起吃午餐好吗?
How about lunch, I'll come over around two?
不敢相信 你居然扔下我独自坐马车
I can't believe you're leaving me alone with a horse and buggy.
谢谢你送我一程 白马王子
Thanks for the ride, Prince Charming.
我的荣幸
Any time.
凯莉
Carrie.
81街和公园大道口 巴波
81st and Park, Bobbo.
汤姆科尔医生产后急救
Dr. Tom Cole postpartum emergency.
你就是不想让我跟大人物上♥床♥
Boy, you will do anything to stop me from having sex with Big.
你好漂亮
You look pretty.
你也是
So do you.
你不是应该咬条皮带躺着吗?
Shouldn't you be lying down or biting on a leather strap or something?
我在来回走动 试着让羊水破裂
I'm moving around, trying to get my water to break.
自然破裂比人工干预要好
The doctor says it's better than having them break it for you.
我能帮什么忙?
So, what can I do?
当我开始分娩时...
-When this gets going... -Uh-huh.
不要让其他人在旁边鬼叫加油
...don't let anyone get all "cheerleader-ie" on me.
我不想听到 “你可以的 用力…”之类的话
I don't want any of that, "you can do it, push, push" shit.
好
Okay.
就这样 在毁了我的名牌高跟鞋之后
And thus, with a destroyed pair of Christian Louboutins,
米兰达的分娩之旅开始了
began Miranda's delivery.
一直持续到次日的午餐时间
And it would continue well into lunch hour the next day.
而野蛮小姐戴着假发
There she was. Miss Sassy and her shag.
试图在午饭时间逮到理查在外面胡搞
Trying to catch Richard with his lunchtime shag.
跟着前面那辆车
Follow that car!
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
开就是了
Just go!
下了计程车 私闯民宅之后
One cab ride and a breaking and entering later,
莎曼珊来到了理查的卧房♥门口
Samantha found herself at Richard Wright's bedroom door.
王八蛋
You bastard!
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
这只是性
It's just sex.
我爱你
I love you.
果然被她说中了
Turns out, she was right about Wright.
但是她希望这一切没有发生
But now, she wished she was wrong.
好了 现在你的心也碎了
There! Now, your heart's broken too!
那是谁?
Um, who the fuck was that?
宝宝几乎跟米兰达一样固执
Turns out the baby was almost as stubborn as Miranda.
你做得很好
You're doing good there.
就是这样 就快出来了 用力
That's right, she is. You're almost there, now push,
用力
push, push,
-用力... -护士
-push, push... -Nurse.
不要这样喊
Don't say that.
好 米兰达
Okay, Miranda.
深呼吸然后 用力
One more deep breath... And...Go.
凯莉
-Carrie! -Yeah?
我的天
Oh, God!
我的天 他出来了
Oh, my God, there he is.
-他很完好 -对 很完好...
-And he's perfect. -Yes, he is, he's perfect.
-他很完好 -护士?
-He's perfect. -Nurse.
他有十根脚趾
Ten toes.
十根手指
Ten fingers.
两颗蛋蛋
Two balls.
你做的很棒
-You did so good. -Okay.
凯莉
Carrie.
就这样
And just like that,
新生命来临 物换星移
life comes in and things begin to change.
好奇怪
This is weird.
好像房♥间多了一头长颈鹿
It's like suddenly there's a giraffe in the room.
丹尼
Hey, Danny.
我想取名布莱迪
I was thinking Brady.
布莱迪霍布斯
Brady Hobbes.
史蒂夫
Steve.
好可爱的帽子
That's a fabulous hat. Yeah.
他真得好小 一头红发
Well. He's really teeny and he has red hair.
真的吗?
-Oh. Really? -Yeah.
我的天 太可爱了
-Oh, my God, that is so cute.
我得走了 还来得及见大人物
Listen, I have to go. I still have a chance to catch Big.
老天 假发侦探来了
-Okay. -Oh, Jesus, here comes Raquel Welch. -What?
她会告诉你 我来不及了
I'll call you. I'm late, she'll tell you.
你为什么带假发?
Why are you wearing that wig?
因为我的头发不能见人
Because my hair under it looks like shit.
米兰达生了儿子
Miranda has a son.
正是这个世界需要的 另一个男人
Just what the world needs, another man.
拜托 我们去看宝宝吧
Oh, c'mon, let's go see the baby.
等下
Wait.
等下 不要走那么快
Wait, wait, wait, not so fast.
都还没五点呢
It's not even five.
这是什么?
What is this?
(如果你寂寞的话)
(如果我寂寞的话)
"If I ever feel lonely..."
新的季节正式开始了
A new season had begun.
或许我们犯的错误 造就了我们的命运
Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate.
没有错误 哪来的人生?
Without them, what would shape our lives?
如果不偏离轨道
Perhaps if we never veered off course,
或许就不会坠入爱河 不会有宝宝
we wouldn't fall in love or have babies
不会有现在的我们
or be who we are.
毕竟 季节会更换 城市也会
After all, seasons change. So do cities.
有人走进你的生命 有人离开
People come into your life and people go.
但令人欣慰的是...
But it's comforting to know...
我们爱的人会永远在我们心里
The ones you love are always in your heart
够幸运的话 一趟飞机就可以见面了
and if you're very lucky...a plane ride away.
(献给我们的纽约 当时 现在和未来)
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表