剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Well, I've never been a gal to turn down a free lesson.
或是免费的服饰
Or a free dress!
来了 喜欢吗?
Here it is! Do we likey?
喜欢
Oh, we likey!
说到不自在…
And speaking of uncomfortable...
好了 可以把腿放下了
Okay, you can put your legs down now.
这不是子♥宫♥颈感染
It is not a yeast infection.
不是吗?
It's not?
我有很多女性病人的案例
I have an entire file of women,
她们都有同样的症状 瘙痒 叮咬感 灼烧感
all with the same symptoms, itching, stinging, burning.
她们都以为是感染
All of them think they have a yeast infection.
其实不是的 这只是外阴疼痛
It's not. It could be vulvodynia.
很严重吗?
Is it serious?
不严重 只是会造成不适
No, it's mostly just uncomfortable.
我们可以控制症状
We can get it under control.
些许抗抑郁剂就可以控制
I'm gonna prescribe a light antidepressant.
我并不抑郁...
But I'm not depress...
不是给你用 是给你阴♥道♥用的
It's not for you. It's for your vagina.
你的阴♥道♥抑郁?
Your vagina's depressed?
抗抑郁剂可以平衡它
The mood elevator sort of corrects the imbalance.
等下 你怎么知道它抑郁?
Wait a minute, how do you know your vagina's depressed?
有一些症状
There are symptoms.
比如稿赶不出来?
Like what? It can't meet its deadline?
总是想吃高热量食品?
It always wants to go to Krispy Kreme?
“真好笑 我的阴♥道♥抑郁”
Oh, "Ha, ha, it's so funny, my vagina's depressed!"
-够了 我可能有外阴疼痛 -什么东西?
-Stop, I might have vulvodynia. -Vulva-what-ya?
我每天都得写阴♥道♥日记
So, every day, I have to keep a vagina journal.
“阴♥道♥为什么抑郁的日记”?
No, come on. A "Dear vagina, why so blue?" kind of journal?
“亲爱的阴♥道♥ 猜猜我暗恋谁?”
"Dear vagina, guess who I have a crush on?"
不是 类似“今天痒 今天不痒”
No, more like, "Itchy today, not itchy."
有大卖♥♥的潜力
Sounds like a bestseller.
要点餐了吗?
Ready to order?
我们还在等人
Um, I guess we're still waiting.
可以给我一杯热柠檬水吗?
Oh, but you know, could I have a hot water and lemon? Thanks.
夏洛特 你的那个...
Um, I'm fine, but, Charlotte, maybe you're "hmm-hmm"
要不要来一点薯条?
would like an order of fries.
不用了 谢谢
I guess not. Thank you.
抱歉我迟到了
-Sorry I'm late. -Hi.
我得去拿照片目录
I had to pick up my nude contact sheets.
你们看
Look.
食物来了就收起来
Okay, but only until the food arrives.
夏洛特 我需要你的专业艺术眼光
Charlotte, I want your professional "art eye" opinion.
这样并不艺术
That's not very arty.
我看得...一清二楚
I can see your... everything.
那是正面角度
Oh, that's the full frontal.
只能算是热身
I just did that to warm up.
你应该先警告我的
You should have warned me, really.
怎么了吗?这不过是阴♥道♥而已
Well, what's the big deal? It's just a vagina.
那是放大过的
It's magnified.
我连我的都没仔细看过
I've never even seen mine that close.
拜托 你没有仔细看过自己的?
Oh, come on, you've never seen yourself "up close and personal"?
凯莉 你有仔细看过吗?
Carrie, have you seen yours that close?
关我什么事?
How'd I get involved?
夏洛特 你没有从镜子看过自己?
Charlotte, you've never looked at yourself with a hand mirror?
我的天
Oh, my God!
亲爱的 你应该回家好好瞧一瞧
Honey, I insist you go home right now and take a look.
最好现在带着我的粉盒
Or better yet, take my compact
到盥洗室看个仔细
and make a quick trip to the ladies room.
我不想看
I don't want to look.
我觉得它好丑
I think it's ugly.
这或许就是它抑郁的原因
Well, maybe that's why it's depressed.
我错过什么了吗?
What did I miss?
第二次约会 都是米兰达在说话
On their second date, Miranda did most of the talking.
她感到自信且性感
She was feeling confident and sexy.
我喜欢我的生活
I like my life.
我爱我的工作 我的朋友
I love my job. I love my friends.
她的全新感受让她感到不可思议
She couldn't believe how comfortable this new Miranda felt.
我喜欢认识新朋友 就像你
And I love meeting new people, like you.
米兰达不知道哪里出了错
Miranda had no idea what had changed.
我要纯净的感觉
I want pure class.
框边考虑用灰色或是木炭色
I'm thinking ash or a charcoal gray matte inside the frame.
两边都要?
An inch on either side?
虽然莎曼珊拍照是为了自己
Even though Samantha had done the photo just for her,
她还是希望得到男人的垂涎
she still wanted to be seen a certain way by men.
木炭色可以衬托出灰色
Charcoal would bring out the gray tones.
框边应该在我胸部这边停止
The matte should stop about an inch away from my breast.
看到我的胸部了吗?
Right here. See my breast?
就在这边 靠近屁♥股♥
And then, stop right around here near my ass.
看到了吗?
See that?
就在我屁♥股♥这里
Right near my ass.
下个星期四取件?
How's next Thursday?
都可以
Whatever.
这幅辛蒂克劳馥是你拍的
And you took this one of Cindy Crawford. See? "Photo by Paul Denai."
你怎么记得? 那是九零年代的事了
How can you still remember? It was the '90s.
是九二年
It was '92.
我好喜欢她的美人痣
I loved her beauty mark so much.
我都会拿铅笔画一颗痣
I used to um, pencil one on, you know,
把痣放在有瑕疵的地方
and then I'd move it around whenever I had a blemish.
可能是这里…这里
So y'know, it'd be here, and then, it'd be here.
也可能是这里…这里
And then, sometimes it'd be here and here.
还有这个
Oh, here's another one.
我不敢相信你有这本书
Oh, man. I can't believe you have this book.
有点尴尬
It's getting embarrassing.
怎么会 我爱死了
No, are you crazy? I love this.
我刚搬到纽约时 身无分文
You know, when I first moved to New York and I was totally broke,
我会把晚餐钱拿来买♥♥ “时尚”杂♥志♥
sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner.
就可以饱了
I just felt it fed me more.
我以前都是做名流的时装摄影
You know, I used to do all that high fashion shit,
我这次做的幕后花絮有趣多了
but the behind the scenes stuff I'm doing now is so much better.
也更真实了
It's more real.
真实?
Real? Ick.
真实的人们和他们的不完美
No, the reality of people and all their little flaws.
不完美让他们更美丽
It's the little flaws that make 'em so much more beautiful.
不要管真实了 跟我谈谈模特儿
Oh, forget reality and tell me about the models.
谁是难伺候的坏女人?
Who's a big bitch and who's a bigger bitch?
抱歉 我不说人闲话
Sorry, I never click and tell.
为什么对模特儿这么着迷?
Why are you so fascinated with the models?
我就是喜欢她们
I just love 'em.
她们很漂亮
And they're just beautiful.
给你看一样东西
I wanna show you something.
好吧
All right.
告诉我哪一个模特儿
You show me...one model
比她更真实
who's more alive,
更漂亮?
or more beautiful than her.
你的新男友是哪一位?
So which one is your new boyfriend?
只是一个吻
Oh, it was only one kiss.
模特儿跟摄影师约会很自然
It's so predictable. A model dating a photographer.
史丹佛 我是模特儿
Stanny, I'm a model!
抱歉
Excuse me.
我可能兴奋过度
I may have a stroke.
我看起来还好吗?
So, do I look all right?
对于新对象我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous about the Charlotte fix-up.
你看起来美呆了 一切都很棒
Oh, you look fabulous, you have fabulous seats, everything's gonna be fabulous.
真不敢相信我是模特儿
Now, I can't think about you anymore, I'm a model.
超级名模
You're a supermodel.
我要求他们让我穿超级高跟鞋
Oh, and I made them put me in these super-high high heels,
我看起来一定很棒
so I'm gonna be so freakin' tall.
超级名模配上超级尺寸
Supermodel and supersize it, please.
不好意思 我是凯莉布雷萧
Excuse me, hi. I'm Carrie Bradshaw.
我应该要去哪里?
Where do I go?
到非模特儿区
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表