剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
不然就得流落街头
or I am out on the street.
除了写专栏你还有其他收入吗?
Do you have any other income besides the column?
没有 但是我被票选为纽约最佳
No. But I was chosen as New York Magazine's best pick
杂♥志♥专栏作家
for city columnist.
我甚至赢过皮特哈密尔
I was the pick over Pete Hamill.
银行以外的资产呢?
What about your assets outside the bank?
房♥地♥产♥ 股票 债券?
Property? Stocks? Bonds?
没有
No.
没有 没有
No, no.
抱歉 布雷萧小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Bradshaw...
你不是贷款的最佳候选人
but you're not a desirable candidate for a loan.
在知道我的资产有多么少之后
After assessing what little assets I had,
我明白我得改变生活习惯
I realized I would have to change my lifestyle.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
请问搭公车多少钱?
Can you tell me how much the bus is?
一块半
$1.50.
真的吗?
Really?
我上一次搭的时候
Wow, the last time I took the bus,
还是七十五分
it was like 75 cents.
再多三块钱就可以搭计程车了
You know, for three more bucks you could take a cab.
真是倒霉
For crying out loud.
你可以登上公车广♥告♥ 为什么还要搭公车?
Why do you have to take the bus, if you're on the bus?
我也是这么想
My thoughts exactly.
我 一个35岁的单身女子
So here I was, a 35-year-old single woman
没有财产
with no financial security,
但有许多人生经验
but many life experiences behind me.
这些都不算数吗?
Did that mean nothing?
毕竟 心碎和分手是最困难的事
After all, heartbreak and breakups are the hardest kind of work.
忍♥受这些不该得到掌声吗?
So shouldn't there be some sort of credit for enduring them?
当无从证明起时
And if not, how do you retain a sense of value
要如何保持价值感?
when you have nothing concrete to show for it?
因为 在一段失败的感情之后
Because at the end of yet another failed relationship,
你遍体鳞伤 对自我怀疑
when all you have are war wounds and self-doubt,
你不禁纳闷
you have to wonder...
这一切值得吗?
What's it all worth?
让我再说一次 我很喜爱你的艺廊
Let me just say again, I love your gallery.
要是有职缺 你有我的履历表吧?
So if there are ever any openings, you have my resume.
与此同时 一个不用烦恼金钱的女人
Meanwhile, a woman with far fewer financial worries
也在思考她的价值
was also contemplating her worth.
和崔分开后 夏洛特明白
Charlotte knew the ring didn't mean as much now
戒指已经没有了意义
that she was no longer with Trey.
但是在低潮的星期四
But on that particularly low Thursday,
她戴上2.17克拉的钻石
she put on her 2.17 carat diamond
在她偌大的公园大道公♥寓♥里徘徊
and wandered around her 2.17 carat Park Avenue apartment.
那一晚在理查家
That night at Richard's...
又送我礼物 你想宠坏我?
Another gift? Are you trying to spoil me?
正有此意
That's the plan.
LPC 我最爱的牌子
Ooh, La Petite Coquette, my favorite.
我知道 我有注意
I know. I pay attention.
等一下 有卡片
Wait a minute, there's a card.
卡片
The card.
“性感送给性感 来自理查”
"Sexy for sexy. Best, Richard."
你何不趁我倒酒时穿上它?
Why don't you slip into that while I pour us some Cristal?
我尽量让你满意
I'll do my very best.
东西到处有 能看不能买♥♥
Oh, water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink.
真是折磨
Oh, this is torture.
为什么找我?
Why are you doing this to me?
我不能买♥♥鞋
I can't buy shoes.
我得买♥♥鞋
Well, I have to buy shoes.
旧的鞋子都穿不下了
None of my old ones fit.
连我的脚都肥了
Even my feet are fat.
这双好漂亮
Well, these are pretty.
我在找舒服的鞋
I'm looking for comfortable.
我帮你试穿
Then I'll try these for you.
抱歉
-Excuse me, sir. -Yes?
请帮我拿这双七号♥半
Could I try these, please, in a seven and a half?
还有这双 还有这双
Oh, and um, these, and...
这里全部
well, I guess, just all of these.
但是先生...不管接下来20分钟发生什么事
But sir...no matter what happens in the next 20 minutes,
任何情况下我都不买♥♥鞋
under no circumstances am I to buy these.
我只是穿着好玩的
I'm just trying them on for fun.
可要累惨我了
How fun for me.
我要试穿这双九号♥
Could I try these in a nine?
那是什么味道?
What is that smell?
抱歉
Sorry.
我已经会控制声音
I've learned to control the sound now,
但是还是得放出来
but not the activity.
真是恶劣
Well, that's just mean.
该死
Damn.
怎么可以放屁不通知?
How are people gonna know to scatter without a warning?
或许我不是真的会控制声音
Although maybe it's not that I've...controlled the noise
或许是因为我屁♥股♥太大 挡住了声音
as much as my ass is so big the sound is now muffled.
看 我的手指就像香肠
Look at my fingers. They're like sausages.
连戒指都拔不下来
I can't even get my ring off.
告诉你 肥屁♥股♥ 爱放屁
I'm telling you, the fat ass, the farting.
真是荒谬
It's ridiculous.
没人要跟我上♥床♥
I am unfuckable.
而我却从未如此饥渴过
And I have never been so horny in my entire life.
是吗
-Really? -Yeah.
所以怀孕时一定要已婚
That's why you're supposed to be married when you're pregnant.
有人得义务跟你做♥爱♥
So somebody is obligated to have sex with you.
我不受欢迎
I'm an undesirable.
我才是
No, I am.
银行的小姐说我是
The lady at the bank said
最不受欢迎的贷款人
I was an unattractive candidate for a loan.
我的钱都跑到哪里去了?
Where did all my money go?
我知道我有赚一点
I know I made some.
一双鞋400块
Uh... at 400 bucks a pop,
你有几双?
how many of these do you have?
50双?
Fifty?
拜托
Come on.
100双?
A hundred?
有错吗?
Would that be wrong?
100乘以400等于你的头期款
100 times 400. There's your down payment.
只有四千
Well, that's only $4,000.
是四万
No, it's $40,000.
我花了...
I've spent...
四万块买♥♥鞋
$40,000 on shoes
却没有地方住
and I have no place to live?
我就快变成住在鞋堆的老女人了
I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes.
我拉自己的手指
I pulled my own finger.
就像会放屁的整人坐垫
I'm a walking whoopee cushion.
当穷途末路之际
When a girl gets backed up against the walls
我只好考虑租♥房♥♥子了
she can't afford, she has to consider renting others.
这就是衣橱?
That's a closet?
我的鞋子要放哪里?
Where do the shoes go?
你可以在门上装挂物架
You get one of those racks that hang on the door.
要是我得住在这里 我要把自己吊死
I'll hang myself on the door if I have to live here.
怎么会有咖哩的味道?
Do I smell curry?
楼下有家印度餐厅
There's an Indian restaurant downstairs.
迪利娅 我问你
Delia, I ask you,
这样的公♥寓♥月租居然要2800块?
how can this apartment be $2,800 a month?
我的公♥寓♥大两倍 没有味道
I pay $750 for something that's twice the size
只要750块
and it don't smell like take-out.
要是你有租金受管制公♥寓♥
You have a rent-controlled apartment?
我劝你不要放弃它
I suggest you stay there.
很不幸 我没有选择
Well... unfortunately, that's really not an option.
你还要带我去什么烂地方?
Now, what other shitholes are you showing me today?
老实说
I have to be honest,
这取决于你的态度和预算
with your attitude and price limitations,
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表