剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
他喜欢待在家里 吃着炸鸡看比赛
Well, he wanted to stay in, and listen to sports with a bucket of chicken.
我老爸一定会喜欢他
Oh, he would have made my dad so proud.
你有去过“八号♥小屋”吗?
Have you been to Bungalow 8 yet?
没有 听说是个矫饰
No, but I hear it's a completely pretentious,
狭小的俱乐部 得要钥匙才能进去
members-only, tiny, crowded club that you need a key to get into.
-我有钥匙 -什么时候去?
-I have a key. -When are we going?
这不是小凯莉布雷萧吗?
Well, if it isn't little Carrie Bradshaw.
年轻的史丹佛
Young Stanford!
你好吗?
How are ya?
目前有些困惑
At the moment, confused.
这位是谁?
Um, who's this?
奥利佛斯宾塞 史丹佛布莱奇
Oh, Oliver Spencer, Stanford Blatch.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
不好意思
I don't mean to be rude,
我得上洗手间
but I must go to the men's room.
我刚去过 你会喜欢的
Oh, I've just been. You'll love it.
真的吗?
Really?
我在这里等你
I'm gonna be right here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-那么?-怎么?
-So? -Yes?
我看到你刚才的样子
I saw the way you were behaving.
你跟这个漂亮的男人上♥床♥
You're sleeping with the beautiful man.
这个漂亮的男人是同性恋
The beautiful man is gay.
该死
Damn!
口音老是骗过我
An accent always throws me.
他才来这里半年左右
He's only been in New York for about six months.
我是在同性恋酒吧遇见他的
I picked him up at Trade.
你去同性恋酒吧不叫上我?
You went to shirtless heaven without me?
不一样
It wasn't the same.
我可以将你让给艾登 但是...
I was prepared to lose you to Aidan, but...
但是这个…
but this...
只是吃早午餐
Is just brunch.
我很嫉妒
I'm green with envy.
-你是很嫉妒 -好吧
-Yes, you are. -Fine!
继续和你美丽的男人 共享美丽的餐点
Have your beautiful brunch with your beautiful man,
然后再回家找另一个美丽的男人
and then go home to your other beautiful man.
贪心鬼
Greedy, greedy, greedy.
之后 我开始思考不安定和感情
Later, I started to think about restlessness and relationships.
一旦我们找到我们想要的
Once we found what we've been searching for,
为什么有些人还是不愿意放弃单身的自己?
why are some of us reluctant to let go of our single selves?
在纽约的单身生活这么有趣
Is single life in New York such a constant flurry of fun and friends
所以一旦安定下来
that settling down immediately fills us
还是会蠢蠢欲动?
with the urge to shake things up again?
为什么结婚表示着安定下来?
And why does becoming part of a couple imply settling down?
或许我们不应该期望
Maybe Oliver does have the key
从一个人身上得到全部
in that we shouldn't expect to get everything from one man,
而是与不同的人 得到不同的乐趣
but instead feel comfortable getting different things from different people.
但是
Although, at what point,
不同的兴趣 何时会导致分房♥睡呢?
do separate interests become separate bedrooms?
我不禁好奇 要成双成对
I couldn't help but wonder, to be in a couple,
是不是就得抛弃自我?
do you have to put your single self on a shelf?
与此同时 工作狂米兰达已经是过去式了
Meanwhile, Miranda's workaholic single self was a thing of the past.
她下午两点就昏昏欲睡
Now, she was sleeping for two.
这一天终于来临了
It's finally happening.
我们事务所迈向未来了
Stern, Hawkins, Erickson is moving into the future.
你说什么?
Excuse me? What? We're moving?
周五穿便服
Casual Friday.
所有的合伙人都同意了
The entire partnership finally okayed it, finally.
我为这个争取了两年了
I've been working on this for what, two years now?
好 太棒了
Oh, right, Well, great.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
还有…
And...
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你告诉赛勒丝我怀孕了?
Did you tell Celeste I was pregnant?
对 但是我是在帮你辩护
Okay, yes. But only in your defense.
怎么说?
What?
今天早晨 她告诉大家
This morning she was telling everyone
她看见好几次 你在办公桌上睡觉
how she saw you sleeping under your desk a couple of times,
说你可能是酒鬼 或有躁郁症之类的
and that you might be an alcoholic, or bipolar, or something.
所以你说我怀孕了?
So you told her I was pregnant?
这样不好吗?
Isn't that better?
不 在律师事务所不好
No, not at a law firm, no.
抱歉 我要她守密
Sorry, I told her it was a secret.
她守不住秘密
She can't keep a secret.
或许现在 全公♥司♥都知道了
She's probably told everybody in the office by now.
要是我告诉大家 你是同性恋呢?
How would you like it if I told everybody in the office that you were gay?
周五可以穿便服了
Casual Friday has arrived.
太好了
Great.
下次 你可以告诉我祖父母
Maybe next you can call my grandparents.
同性恋情♥色♥电影?
This is gay porn.
不然你以为是什么?
What was your first clue?
你说那是独♥立♥制片的电影
You said we were watching an independent film.
我带了披萨
I brought biscotti.
放轻松 我已经看过了
Oh, relax. I've watched it already,
给你说 这真的很有趣
and I'm telling you, this is really funny.
看 就是这样
See, that's the way to do it.
没有“我爱你” 直接做起来
No "I love you," just good old-fashioned fucking.
我没有心情看这个
I am not in the mood for gay porn.
没有心情看同性恋情♥色♥电影?
Not in the mood for gay porn?
你一定猜不到结局
Don't you want to know how it ends?
“家居与园艺”要来拍我家
House & Garden wants to shoot my apartment
我告诉了崔 但是他一点兴趣也没有
and I told Trey, and he doesn't even care.
我们关掉电影谈杂♥志♥?
We turned off porn to talk about a magazine?
麻烦把小饼干拿给我
Biscotti, please.
他从来不关心我想要的
He never cares about what I want.
安东尼比他还兴奋
Anthony is more excited about it than Trey is.
那是因为同性恋男人知道什么是重要的
That's because gay men understand what's important,
服装 赞美和阴♥茎♥
clothes, compliments, and cocks.
还有俱乐部 奥利佛明天要带我到八号♥小屋
And clubs. Oliver's taking me to Bungalow 8 tomorrow night.
听起来你为了同性恋背叛艾登
Sounds like you're cheating on Aidan with a gay man.
同性恋男友 是一夫一妻制的漏洞
Oh, no, that's allowed. Gay boyfriends are the loophole of monogamy.
我的同性恋朋友麦克斯出♥卖♥♥♥我 然后我也出♥卖♥♥♥他
My gay boyfriend outed me at work. Then, I outed him.
我连和同性恋的关系都处理不好
Even my gay relationships are dysfunctional.
问题是
Okay, here's the problem,
艾登喜欢待在家 我喜欢出去玩
Aidan loves to stay in, and I love to go out,
他可以接受
And he's fine with that.
这代表我们的关系很棒
It's either the greatest relationship ever,
还是...
or we're headed...
迈向分居之路 像我一样
For separate bedrooms like me.
我们完全不同心
We're in completely different places.
崔对现状很满意
And Trey's content with what we have.
而我则是想要宝宝的坏人
Therefore, I am a bad person for needing to have a baby.
你不是坏人 你只是需要宝宝的人
You're not a bad person, you're a person with needs.
这让我很郁闷
This is making me depressed.
我们来看电影吧
Let's just watch that movie.
崔对现状很满意
I thought you'd never ask.
第二天早晨 莎曼珊和理查
The next morning, Samantha and Richard
仅在事业上互相扶持
were taking care of business, but not each other.
不能打知名度就不要做慈善了
I am not doing any more charity crap, if we can't get publicity.
史提夫马丁有出席 他在纽约很受欢迎
Steve Martin was there, and he's the fucking toast of New York.
他很受纽约客的欢迎 这就足够了
He's the toast of The New Yorker, there's a difference.
我们可以谈一谈吗?
Are we gonna talk about this?
关于什么?
About what?
关于那一晚我说的话
That... thing I said the other night.
莎曼珊 你当时嗑了药
Samantha, you were high on "X."
相信我 我也有过相同经验
Believe me, I've been there.
那就好
Oh, good.
就当她知道那句话不代表什么
Once Richard made it clear that her "I love you" didn't matter,
莎曼珊突然发现她希望他当真
Samantha realized she was secretly wishing it did.
你要对着时代杂♥志♥吼叫?
So you'll yell at The Times?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表