剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Let's get you up now, on three. One, two, three.
你还好吗?
Okay, how ya doin'?
-还好 -我没事
-I'm fine. -Alright.
好 舒适地躺着吧
Alright. Snug as a bug in a rug.
莎曼珊说得对
Samantha was right.
纽约每个有抱负的画廊经纪人
It seemed every aspiring "gallerina"
都想得到夏洛特的工作
in New York wanted Charlotte's job.
她决心找一位完美的接替人选
She was determined to find the perfect replacement.
一个开朗 聪明
Someone bright, someone smart,
像夏洛特的人
someone like Charlotte.
主修艺术史 副修财政学
B.A. In art history, minor in finance.
跟我一样
Same as me.
“生涯目标 拥有自己的画廊”
"to own my own gallery."
我的天 真是令人惊奇
Oh, my God, that is amazing.
我第一份履历表也这么写
I think I had the same objective on my first resume.
你有达到目标吗?
Did you ever own one?
没有
No, uh...
我发现我太喜欢这里
I found I loved it here so much
感觉就像是自己的画廊
that it felt like my gallery.
你的工作表现很杰出
You've done an amazing job.
这是我最爱的地方
It's my favorite space.
外面这么多人排队等着面试
I probably shouldn't tell you this
我不该告诉你的 但...
with a line of people out there, but...
-你被录取了 -是吗?
-You're hired. -I am?
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
你有任何问题吗?
So, do you have any questions?
只有一个
Just one.
为何你要放弃这么棒的工作?
Why are you leaving this fantastic job?
我结了婚 而且...
Well, I'm married and...
我们计划要生个孩子
We're planning on a baby.
再说 我是连诺克斯山
Also, I'm on the board of
儿童艾滋基金会的董事
The Lenox Hill Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
夏洛特听见自己撒谎
Charlotte heard herself lie.
她无法鼓起勇气说出
She just couldn't bring herself to tell the girl
她履历表的新目标将是…
that her new resume objective would read,
“妻子 母亲 以及兼♥职♥陶碗上釉者”
"wife, mother, and part-time bowl-glazer."
当晚 我决定突访男人之夜
That night, I decided to interrupt guys night
快速给艾登一个 “谢谢你帮忙米兰达”之吻
to give Aidan a quick "thank you for helping Miranda" kiss.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
什么事 小猫咪 ?
What's new, pussycat?
你不只对我好
Not only are you great to me,
你对我的朋友也很好
but you're great to my friends as well.
有谁比你这个男朋友更棒?
Who's a better boyfriend than you?
我回来了 刚才玩到哪里?
I'm back, where were we?
我正要挑战三颗花生
I was up to three peanuts.
你以为自己很了不起?
Oh, you think you're such hot stuff, huh?
花生?
Peanuts?
席娜教我用花生玩抛接游戏
Yeah, Shayna here is teaching me how to play jacks with the peanuts.
我挑战到三颗了
I'm at three-sies.
你好 我是凯莉
Hi, I'm Carrie.
凯莉
Oh... Carrie.
抱歉
-Hi. -I'm sorry.
她是席娜
-That's, uh, that's Shayna. -Hi.
你想喝点什么?
Can I get you a drink, or...?
不用了 谢谢 我等下就走
No, no thanks, I'm not staying.
我不想打扰你和朋友的聚会
I don't want to interrupt the night with the guys.
他们人呢?
So, where are the guys?
他们临时放我鸽子
Aw, man, the guys blew me off at the last minute.
所以我来找史蒂夫聊天
So, I came down here to hang out with my buddy Steve.
那史蒂夫…不好意思…史蒂夫呢?
And Steve... I'm sorry, where's Steve?
他去买♥♥墨西哥卷饼了
It's kinda slow, so Steve went to get a burrito.
席娜和我正在找大♥麻♥
Shayna and I are looking out for the joint.
好 该我了
Alright, I'm up.
两颗
-Yeah? -Two-sies.
-两颗 -小心
-Two-sies! -Look out.
-很厉害 -非常厉害
-That was good. -That was very good.
米兰达说你很体贴
So, Miranda says that you were amazing.
他帮了我朋友的忙
He helped my girlfriend today.
带她去看脊椎科医生
He took her to the chiropractor.
真是个好人
We got us a nice guy, here.
才怪
Ah, shucks, ma'am.
米兰达情况怎么样?
So, how was Miranda?
一个星期不能工作或跑步
Uh, no work or running for a week.
她得戴颈圈
And she has to wear one of those foam collars.
四个怎么说?
What do you call four?
四颗
Um... Four-sies.
四颗
Four-sies, yee-ha!
好吧 我要走了
-Hm. Okay. -Okay, well, I'm gonna go.
你可以回避一下吗?
Can you excuse us for a second?
当然
Sure.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
什么事?
What's up?
你告诉我
You tell me.
好吧 你慢慢玩
Okay, you do your thing.
我明天不用工作
Listen, I don't have to work tomorrow,
如果你愿意可以过来
so, come on over if you want.
我会去的
I'll come over.
祝你挑战四颗成功
Good luck with four-sies.
很高兴认识你 席娜
It was nice to meet you, Shayna.
再见
I'll see you later.
来吧
-Let's go. -Okay.
好
Alright.
看好了 学着点 小伙子
Watch and learn, young buck.
但是艾登没有来
But Aidan never showed up.
大约三点时
And at about 3:00 a.m.,
事情变得很明显
it became very clear
我因为犯了大错而受惩罚
that I was being punished for my big mistake.
那种颈圈快要过时了
That cowl neck look is on the way out.
亲爱的 你好吗?
How are you, sweetie?
我像象人一样坐着睡觉
I had to sleep sitting up like the Elephant Man.
我带了贝果来帮你打气
I brought you bagels to cheer you up.
你真好
Wow, that's so nice of you.
昨晚艾登没有来
Aidan never came over last night.
他说他会来 但是他没来
He said he would, but he didn't.
我早晨给他打了电♥话♥
And I called him this morning.
他说他以为我指的是今天而非昨晚
He said he thought that "come over" meant today, not last night.
真是荒谬
You know what, this is bullshit.
我也这么想
Yeah, that's what I think.
不 你才荒谬
No, you! You are bullshit.
你所谓帮我打气的贝果
You and your bullshit "cheer me up bagels."
只是个诱饵好让你谈艾登的事
They're just a decoy so you could talk about Aidan, look!
你连奶油乳酪都没带
You didn't even bring cream cheese.
我买♥♥了很好吃的贝果
I got the good bagels.
你派男友来就已经够恶劣了
It's bad enough you send your boyfriend to help me when I call you,
现在还随便拿贝果打发我
but now, the bullshit bagels.
所以呢 你不想吃吗?
So, what are you saying, you don't want one?
如果你跌倒或受伤
If you fell or something,
我绝对不会派男友来帮你
I would never send my boyfriend to help you,
对 我知道 我没有男友
and yes, I know, I don't have a boyfriend.
有什么问题?
What's the problem?
艾登在紧要关头比我有用
Aidan's better in a crisis than I am.
我连奶油乳酪都记不住
I can't even remember your cream cheese.
他看见我的裸体
He saw me naked.
你男友看见我裸体躺在厕所地板上
Your boyfriend saw me naked on the floor lying on a bath mat.
他有告诉你吗?
Did he tell you that?
没有 他是个绅士
No, he's a gentleman.
他真的看到了
Well, he did!
我懂了 对不起
Alright, I get it, I'm sorry.
我再也不会派男友代替我
I will never send a boyfriend to do my job again.
你要烤吗?
Do you want toasted?
如果我还算是有男友的话
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表