剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
很好
Good.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
皮特
Pete!
皮特
Hey, hey, Pete!
住手 皮特
Stop it!
快放开…
Pete, stop it!
我的天啊
-Pete, Pete, oh my God! -Pete! Hey!
别拿给我看
Don't show it to me, don't even show it to me!
我好像看到蓝绿色
I think I saw turquoise.
最好不是我想的那双
That better not be the pair I think!
该死
Oh, godammit!
那只狗欠我380块
That dog owes me $380.
-好 -已经买♥♥不到了 它大约是1996年制的
-Fine. -You can't buy it, it's circa 1996!
该死
Godammit!
它是一只狗 你那些垃圾
He's a dog, what's he supposed to do
堆得满地都是 它能怎么样?
with all your shit lying around here?
要不是因为你的垃圾 堆得满地都是而得挪出空间
My shit wouldn't be lying around if we weren't making room
我的垃圾也不会堆得满地都是
because your shit is lying around.
你的垃圾比我多
You got more shit lying around than I got lying around.
你看这个地方
What? Look at this place.
全都摆满了你的垃圾
It's loaded with your shit.
看看这间浴室
Just look at the... just look at this bathroom!
看看你放在我浴室中的垃圾
Look at all your shit in my bathroom.
谁需要五瓶几乎用完的体香剂?
Who needs five almost empty Speed Stick deodorants?
你是购物狂吗?
What are you, a crazy bag man?
它们的味道都不一样
They're different smells!
你什么时候擦过麝香这瓶?
And musk, when have you ever worn musk?
看看这些玩意儿 有旧的刮胡刀 生发水…
I mean, look at this stuff, you got old razors, Rogaine...
等等 你用生发水?
Wait a minute, you use Rogaine?
-我不知道你... -这是预防的
-I didn't know you needed... -It's preventative!
-难道你的头发… -我不想谈了
-But is your hair falling out? -I don't want to talk about it!
似乎不只是女人有私密 独特的行为
It seems it's not only women who have secret single behavior.
这是我的东西 别翻我的东西
This is my stuff! Don't be going through my stuff.
你倒是很喜欢翻我的东西
You were more than happy to go through my stuff.
你的东西 你的浴室
Oh, your stuff, your bathroom.
你总是这样 你根本不想让我搬进来
You always do that, you never want to let me in.
我没有总是怎样
I don't always do anything.
再说我已经让你搬进来了
And I have let you in.
你为了一件无聊的衣服跟我吵架
You're fighting with me about a stupid fucking outfit!
闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
那是罗伯托卡瓦利
It's Roberto Cavalli.
我很爱它却还是把它丢掉了
I threw it away and I love it!
你还想怎么样?
What more do you want?
闭嘴?
Shut up? Shut up?
对 闭嘴
Yes, shut up!
你叫我闭嘴?
Shut up? You're telling me to shut up?
拜托 闭嘴
Please, just shut up!
我真的很厌恶你老是讲个不停
I'm so sick of hearing you talking, talking, talking, all the time!
难道你都没有闭嘴的时候吗?
Don't you ever just shut up?
我要去散步
I'm gonna take a walk.
不…
No, no, no, no, no.
我才要去散步
I'm taking a walk!
你可以和你那箱垃圾
You can stay here with your boxes of shit
以及会咬鞋的狗留在这里
and your shoe-eating dog and you can knock yourself out
擦生发水和体香剂 擦个过瘾
putting on the Rogaine and the Speed Stick!
这就是我需要第二道门的原因
This is why I need a second door!
我听到了
I heard that!
以前我总认为独自坐在星巴克 使用笔记型电脑的人
I used to think those people who sat alone at Starbucks
都很矫揉造作 装模作样
writing on their laptops were pretentious posers.
现在我明白了
Now, I know.
他们最近都和某人同居
They're people who have recently moved in with someone.
环顾四周
As I looked around,
不知道其中有多少人跟我一样 刚和人吵完架
I wondered how many of them were mid-fight, like myself.
感情生活中的争执
The hard thing about fighting in relationships
最麻烦的就在于没有裁判
as opposed to Madison Square Garden, no referee.
没人告诉你哪句话太过火
There's no one to tell you which comments are below the belt,
或何时该休兵
or when to go to your separate corners.
结果通常就会有某个人受伤
As a result, someone usually gets hurt.
似乎两个人靠得越近
And it seems, the closer a couple gets
他们之间就有越多阻碍
and the more "stuff" they have between them,
也就越难理解 为何要大呼小叫
the harder it is to figure out exactly why they are yelling.
说到感情
When it comes to relationships,
我不禁纳闷
I couldn't help but wonder...
我们到底在吵什么?
What are we fighting for?
亲爱的
Hello, my darling.
我回来了
I'm home!
那是给我的惊喜吗?
Is that a surprise for me?
是的
Yes, it is.
别太兴奋 只是个傻气的小玩意儿
Don't get all excited, it's just a little silly something.
是什么?
What is it?
打开看看
Open it.
这是个纸板婴儿
It's a cardboard baby.
我在医院旁边
I saw it in the window
一间新奇商店的橱窗看到的
of a novelty store next to the hospital.
现在总算可以放轻松 因为我们已经有个宝宝了
See, now we can relax because we have one.
天啊
Oh, dear.
这应该很有趣才对
It was supposed to be funny.
我以为我们会莞尔一笑
I thought we'd have a chuckle.
不要跟我讲话
Don't talk to me.
那是一间新奇商店
See, it was a novelty store.
店员说…
The clerk said that they sell...
但对夏洛特而言
But to Charlotte,
这个行为已经犯规了
it was definitely hitting below the belt.
如果肉是四分之一英寸厚…
If the meat is about a quarter of an inch thick, it's ready...
在城的另一头 米兰达决定
And across town, Miranda decided it was time
该是戴上手套放纵一下的时候了
to put on the gloves and come out swinging.
请留言
Leave a message.
渥克 我是米兰达
Hi, Walker... Miranda.
在你星期一去布鲁塞尔之前
Before you leave for Brussels on Monday,
星期五晚上见个面如何?
how about getting together Friday night?
在我家 打电♥话♥给我
My apartment, call me.
无论怀孕与否米兰达都有需求
Pregnant or not, Miranda had needs
她决定随心所欲 顺其自然
and decided to stop fighting them.
令人意外的是 莎曼珊培养了
And surprisingly, Samantha developed
某种私密 独特的行为
some secret single behavior of her own.
七个小时和无数杯拿铁之后
Seven hours and a landslide of lattes later,
我不安地回家 准备承认我有多愚蠢
I vibrated home prepared to admit how silly I'd been.
直到我发现 他并不打算承认他有多愚蠢
That was...until he wasn't prepared to admit how silly he'd been.
他大吼 然后我也大吼
He yelled, then I yelled.
已经三天了 我们一句话也没说
It's been three days and nothing, not a word.
如果我先道歉我就下地狱
And I'll be damned if I say I'm sorry first.
崔和我很少大吼
Well, Trey and I hardly ever yell.
白种盎格鲁撒克逊新教♥徒♥不吼 这是遗传
We're WASPs. WASPs don't yell, it's genetic.
有谁还要沙拉吗?
Would anyone like more salad?
不用了 主菜是什么?
No, we're done, what's the main course?
别急
Hey, relax.
慢慢嚼 你会跟他上♥床♥
Chew. You'll get laid.
你和他十点才要见面
You're not meeting him 'til 10:00.
泰式牛肉炒面
-Beef with Thai noodles. -Ooh!
李察想在泰国开一家饭店
Richard is thinking of opening a hotel in Thailand.
亲爱的 喜欢男人没什么不对
Sweetie? It's perfectly okay to like a guy.
我再说最后一次
For the last time,
我唯一喜欢李察的东西
the only thing I like about Richard
就是他粗大 抽动 如岩石般坚硬 完美的命根子
is his big, throbbing, rock-hard perfect dick.
我忘了今晚是淑女之夜
Forgot it was ladies night.
崔 你不该出现的
Trey, you're not supposed to be here.
你们好
Good evening, everyone.
你好 老婆
Hello, Mrs...
看来还在生气
Still mad, I see.
我猜她跟你们说了宝宝的事
I suppose she told you about the baby.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表