剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“婆媳之争”
纽约有时会是个可怕的地方
New York New York can be a terrifying place.
只要一杯咖啡和松饼
Uh, just coffee and a muffin, please.
一共是七块五
That'll be $7.50.
但没什么比在早上喝咖啡时
But nothing is more frightening than the prospect of
巧遇前男友更恐怖的事
running into an ex before you've even had your morning coffee.
米兰达
-Miranda? -Mm...
我烫到舌头了
You made me burn my tongue.
我得想办法改进 抱歉
I gotta work on that, sorry.
天啊 你容光焕发 近来好吗?
Jeez, you look great, how you doing?
很好 老样子 挺无聊的 你有什么新鲜事?
Good, you know, boring. What's new with you?
我猜你还没收到邀请函吧
I guess that means you didn't get the invitation yet.
没有 什么邀请函?
No, um, invitation to what?
我终于实现了梦想 我的酒吧要开张了
I'm finally doing it. I'm opening up my own bar.
史蒂夫 真的吗?那...
Wow, Steve, you're kidding! That's...
恐怖吧?
That's scary, right?
很快就开张了 时间是下礼拜六
It's happening soon, it's next Saturday.
我希望你能来
I'd really love it if you'd come.
米兰达 你还记得洁西卡吧?
Miranda, you remember Jessica?
是的 当然
Yes, sure. Of course, yes.
你会来吗?下礼拜六?
So, you'll come, right, next Saturday?
我们很期待见到你
Oh, we'd love to see you there.
她说“我们” 凯莉 当着我的面
She "we'd" him, Carrie, right in front of me.
米兰达 我还在睡觉
Miranda, I'm still asleep.
你的遭遇怎么就已经如此精彩?
How can you have had an emotional mini-drama already?
开业当天我绝对不能去 对吧?
No way I'm going to his opening, right?
你觉得呢?
Do you think I should go?
让我想一下
Well...Let me think for a second.
让我火大的是...
What really pisses me off is...
叫他自己开一家酒吧的人是我
It was my idea. I'm the one who told him he should open his own bar
但我得到了什么功劳?
in the first place, but do I get any credit?
我想没有
I'm guessing not, no.
当然没有 真是气死人了
No, of course not, it's infuriating!
为何他跟我在一起时没这么有志气?
Why couldn't he have been this ambitious when he was with me?
也许是你激励了他
Well, maybe you inspired him.
也许他将酒吧命名为 “米兰达”
Maybe he named the bar "Miranda's,"
或是“霍布斯”
or, uh, "Hobbes Knob."
他取名为“史考特” 凯莉
He named the bar "Scout," Carrie.
跟他的狗一样 我才不去呢
After his dog. I'm not going to that.
你一定要去 你们现在是朋友
You have to go, you guys are friends now, right?
朋友应该去捧场的
That's what friends do.
是吗?
Really?
你是我朋友 那表示你得跟我去?
You're my friend, does that mean you have to go with me?
当然 一点也没错
Well, of course, absolutely.
这就是朋友的好处
That's what friends are for.
想都别想 我不去
Forget it, not going.
去哪儿
To what?
这是什么?
What is it?
史蒂夫布莱迪和…艾登萧
"Steve Brady and Aidan Shaw."
怎么会有这种事?
How did this happen?
为什么他们成了朋友?
Why are they even friends?
根据史蒂夫的女友…洁西卡
Well, according to Steve's girlfriend... Jessica,
今天早上在他洗澡时 接的电♥话♥中所说…
who answered his phone while he was in the shower this morning.
我喜欢你说洁西卡三个字时 仿佛不确定她名字的语气
I love how you say "Jessica" like allegedly that's her name.
艾登是不过问业务的股东
Aidan is Steve's silent partner.
我怎么没收到邀请函?
Wonder why I didn't get an invitation.
我这张给你 姐妹 我不去了
You can have mine, sister, 'cause I'm not going.
凯莉 拜托 这是派对 你不会见到他的
Carrie, c'mon, it's a big party, you probably won't even see him.
这才不是派对
It's not a party.
这像是我们失败的恋情大游♥行♥
It's a parade of our failed relationships.
接下来你会跟我说 我的舞伴就是吧台助理
Next, you're gonna tell me that my junior prom date's the barback.
艾登邀请你是件好事
I think it's good Aidan invited you.
他想保持友谊
It means that he's ready to be friends.
我不知道这表示什么
I don't know what it means.
我只知道我不想在派对上去面对
I just know I don't want to find out at the party.
这表示“我原谅你 来吧”
It means, "I forgive you, please come."
说得好 我不去
Ah, nice try, I'm not going.
-我去 -谢谢
-I'll go. -Thank you.
瞧 莎曼珊真够朋友
You see? Samantha's my friend.
我要和莎曼珊与她的同志爱人一起出席
I'm going out with Samantha and her lesbian lover
真得意
and I am proud.
我们别找玛莉亚了
Let's not invite Maria.
我可以趁机出去透透气
I could use a night away from the old ball and chain.
你们不是吵架了吧?
Oh, don't tell me you're in a Sapphic slump.
我们总是整天泡在浴缸里
All we ever do is lie around, take baths together,
讨论感情
and talk about feelings.
这就叫恋爱
I think they call that a relationship.
我不知道你们怎么受得了
I don't know how you people do it.
那些情绪起伏 真累人
All that emotional chow-chow, it's exhausting.
我明白 很讨厌吧?
I know, don't you just hate that?
女人
Women.
当晚 莎曼珊决心将玛莉亚
That night, Samantha was determined to get Maria
拉出浴缸 一起进城
out of the tub and out on the town.
我们为什么要出来人挤人
I do not see why we're out in this crowd
吸二手烟
with all this smoke
而不待在家里好好放松呢?
when we could be home relaxing together.
我想着给我们的关系换个口味
I just thought it would be fun to take our relationship
到外面走走也不错
out on dry land for a change, that's all.
另外 如果不先弄脏
Besides, what's the fun of getting clean
那清洁又有什么乐趣可言?
if you can't get a little dirty first?
莎曼珊琼斯
Samantha Jones,
今晚想喝点什么?照旧?
what's it gonna be tonight, darling, the usual?
布莱恩调的莫吉托是全纽约最好喝的
Brian here happens to make the most dangerous mojitos in the city.
两杯莫吉托马上来 本店请客
Two mojitos coming up, on the house.
-这里很好玩吧? -美女
-Fun place, huh? Hey, gorgeous.
西恩苏利文 你怎么会在城里?
Oh, Sean Sullivan, what are you doing in town?
我来谈生意
Back on business for a few weeks.
你星期六要做什么?
Hey, what are you doing next Saturday?
星期六?
Saturday?
我们已经有计划了
We have plans for Saturday. -Oh, okay.
晚一点找乐子如何? 我再打给你
How about a late run? I'll call you.
什么叫做找乐子?
What is this "late run"?
我不会翻译 我不晓得
Doesn't translate. I didn't know
我们星期六有计划
that we had plans on Saturday.
我打算跟女性朋友出去
I already promised the girls I'd go out with them.
我该去吗?
Oh. Should I come?
我是女的
I'm a girl.
不 亲爱的 既然你不是很喜欢出门...
No, sweetie, I know, but since you don't really like to go out, I just thought...
小姐们 饮料来了 慢用
Here you go, ladies. Enjoy.
我四点下班
I get off at four.
莎曼珊得面对她的过去
Samantha had to face her past
而夏洛特正在面对她的未来
and Charlotte was facing her future.
既然崔可以在卧房♥重展雄风
Now that Trey had no problem getting hard in the bedroom,
她想不出为何他们的床 要这么硬的理由
she saw no reason why their bed should be.
邦妮
Bunny. Hi.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
当崔告诉我你们要买♥♥新床时
When Trey told me you two were buying a new bed,
我坚持要帮忙
I insisted he let me help.
他现在睡的床是我挑的 你不知道吗?
I picked out the one he has now, did you know that?
是齐本德尔牌
It's Chippendale.
我不知道 崔呢?
No. Um... Where is Trey?
我想还在医院
Still at the hospital, I expect.
别发愁 我们会找到合适的床垫
Don't fret, we'll find a mattress to fit the frame.
我们希望买♥♥一张
You know, we were hoping to find a bed
大一点 而且软一点的床
that was a little bigger and less hard.
亲爱的 我坚信硬的床垫比较好
My dear, I'm a firm believer in firm mattresses.
你看 完美的防尘饰边
Oh, look, the perfect dust ruffle.
打五褶 三角形衬料的防尘罩 加脚垫
Five-pleat gusseted duster with a foot drop.
我有张一模一样的床
I have one just like it.
老实说 邦妮...
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表