剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Oh, but it is my business.
麦克道格这个姓将由你们
The MacDougal name will be carried on
亲生的儿子传承下去
by sons of your own,
而不是来自南太平洋的女孩
not daughters of the South Pacific.
你要吃脆饼吗?
Would you care for some shortbread?
不要
No.
领养中国小孩
If we wanna have a Mandarin baby,
是我们的决定 别人不应该干涉
we can have a Mandarin baby and nobody else needs to be involved!
那我们就不要干涉纽约的苏格兰人口
Then, let's not involve the entire Scottish population of New York City, shall we?
我是认真的 我吃尽所有的苦
I'm serious! I'm doing all the work!
还注射荷尔蒙
I'm getting the hormone shots.
我一边吃药 一边在努力研究这些事情
And I'm taking the pills. And I'm doing the research.
我和其他受孕困难的女人交换心得
And I'm in the chat room with all of the other reproductively challenged women.
我甚至在学中文
And I'm learning Mandarin.
而你 只需要手♥淫♥就好
All you have to do is jerk off into a plastic cup!
夏洛特 控制一下自己的情绪
Charlotte, get a hold of yourself.
你才控制一下
You get a hold of yourself!
不要把你母亲牵扯进来
And try to keep your mother out of it!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
与此同时 莎曼珊与上司的关系正要起步
Meanwhile, Samantha's professional relationship really started to take off.
我愿意把它脱掉
I would have taken it off.
我再买♥♥一件给你
I'll buy you a new one.
抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me. Hi.
我们要起飞了 请系上安全带
We're about to take off, so we need you to buckle your seat belts.
-谢谢你 杜徕 -好的 杜徕
-Thanks, Dwight. -Sure, Dwight.
这样好吗?你是我的上司
Is this a good idea? You are my boss.
你得看看我在巴西的产业
Yes, and I definitely need you to see my property in Brazil.
那么现在也算时薪?
Oh, well, this is on the clock then?
不算 不过出于好奇
No, but out of curiosity,
你打算怎么索价?
what do you charge for this sort of thing?
相信我 你付不起的
Believe me, you couldn't afford it.
我很有钱
I'm a very rich man.
我是很聪明的女人
I'm a very talented woman.
我需要你帮我打♥针♥
I need you to give me my shot.
老天 我们每晚都得如此吗?
For the love of God, do we have to do that tonight?
如果想要传承麦克道格家的血统 就得如此
We have to do it every night if we want to continue the MacDougal clan.
我已经道过歉了
I said I was sorry.
你还想让我做什么?
What else do you expect from me?
我不明白你为什么去找邦妮?
I just don't understand why you talked to Bunny.
为什么不直接跟我谈?
Why don't you talk to me?
我不知道该如何开口 我精疲力尽了
Because I don't know how to tell you I'm exhausted.
到底要为婚姻尽多少努力?
How much work is a marriage supposed to be?
这个阶段很辛苦
This is just a tough phase.
一旦我们有了宝宝...
Once we have a baby...
那可能要多年的努力
That could take years.
我已经43岁了 太困难了
I'm 43. When does it get easy?
婚姻关系就是这回事
This is what a relationship is.
不 只有我们的婚姻关系是这样
No, no. This is what our relationship is.
我没见过任何人在舞池里尖叫
I didn't see anyone else getting screamed at on the dance floor.
我很抱歉 是荷尔蒙的关系
I'm sorry. It's the hormones.
那就不要注射了
Well, let's stop taking the hormones.
不行
I can't.
我无法再这样下去
Well, I can't keep doing what we're doing.
我爱你 但是我不适应这样的生活
I love you, but I don't know if I'm cut out for this.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我甚至不想要宝宝了
I don't think I wanna have a baby anymore.
我没有精力了
I don't have the energy.
我工作很辛苦 只想打高尔夫
I work hard, and I like to play golf.
我想维持现状
I just want to "be" for a while.
你不愿意尝试了?
So you don't even want to try?
不愿意
I don't. I don't wanna try.
该发生的就会发生
If it's the right thing, then it'll happen.
强求不得的
And if it's not, then it won't.
但是...
But...
我们计划组成家庭很久了
we've been planning all along to have a family.
有你有我就够了
Well, you and I will have to be enough.
就算只有两人世界 我还是可以很快乐
I mean, I think I could be happy with just the two of us.
我不确定你能不能接受
I'm not sure you can, though.
我要去喝点果汁
I'm gonna get some juice.
夏洛特 你还好吗?
Charlotte, are you all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候问题在于
Sometimes, the question is,
“你怎么知道这样对不对?”
how do you know when it's not right?
这样很好 不是吗?
See, isn't this nice?
躺在床上更好
It was nice being in the bed.
但是皮特总是得小便
Well, when Pete has to go, Pete has to go.
那我为什么要跟来?
Yeah, okay, but why do I have to go?
跟紧你的男人
Keep your old man company.
免得街上的辣妹把你的男人拐走
Make sure some hottie doesn't come along with a little pooch and steal him away, maybe?
皮特才不会背弃我 皮特很爱我
Pete would never leave me. Pete loves me so.
确实 皮特 是吧?
He does, don't you, Pete?
过来
Come here.
皮特爱你
Yeah, he loves ya. Pete loves ya.
你爱她对不对? 我也爱她
Don't you love her? I love her, too.
你有袋子吗?
Hey, do you have a baggie?
我根本没有袋子
I didn't even bring a baggie.
这下可好了
Wow, this just gets better and better.
帮我拿一下好吗?
Here, hold this, would ya?
打开它
Go ahead, open it.
我的天 这不是…
Oh, my God, it's not...
好漂亮的戒指
That's such a beautiful ring.
真的吗?
Really?
我之前买♥♥了一个 但改变心意了
I had a different one. Then I changed my mind.
这一个比较适合你
This one seemed more like you.
凯莉 我爱你
I love you, Carrie.
你是我最爱的人
There's no one I could love more.
我想要跟你一起生活
I wanna live my life with you.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
或许没有所谓的适当的时机
Maybe there are no right moments,
适合的人 正确的答案
right guys, right answers.
或许你只需把心里的话说出来
Maybe you just have to say what's in your heart.
我愿意
Yes.
给我
Gimme...
那一晚 我吓了自己一跳
That night, I surprised myself...
-哪位? -是我
-Who is it? It's me!
米兰达也被吓了一跳
And Miranda was getting a surprise as well.
你疯了吗?
What, are you fucking crazy?
那就是你的答案?
That's your answer?
你为什么要求婚?
Why are you proposing?
我以为这是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted.
我不想嫁给你 史蒂夫
I don't want to marry you, Steve.
我也不想娶你
Well, I don't want to marry you either.
那我们在做什么?
Then what are we doing?
但是我们就要有宝宝了
There's gonna be a baby.
我只是...
And I just...
我不想只在游乐场跟你们见面
I don't wanna just be a guy who sees you at the playground.
我想要尽一点力
I wanna help.
这样并不表示我们得结婚
That doesn't mean we have to get married.
你并不爱我 对吗
You're not in love with me, right?
不 尤其是现在
No, especially not right now, I'm not.
我要你每天都说这句话
Then you need to say that every day,
不然当你看到我和宝宝
because when you see me with this baby,
你会以为我们应该在一起
you're gonna think that we belong together.
你会以为你爱着我
You're gonna think that you're in love with me.
我不知道 我看过你跟我的狗相处
I don't know. I've seen you with my dog,
大部分时候你都很不自在
and, mostly, you just seem uncomfortable.
那我们要怎么办?
How are we gonna do this?
抚养小孩却不在一起?
Raise a kid together and not be together?
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
米兰达知道史蒂夫不适合她
Miranda knew Steve wasn't right for her,
但是她需要替宝宝着想
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表