剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I know you have a busy week at the gallery
我还是住到崔康复再走吧
and I might as well stay in the guest room until Trey's recovered.
夏洛特 这只绿头鸭怎么会在这里?
Oh, Charlotte, what's this mallard doing here?
它应该摆在书房♥才对
He lives in the study.
是 邦妮
Yes, Bunny.
由于我不打算冒险和艾登当众见面 免得尴尬
Since I wasn't going to risk an awkward public confrontation at Aidan's opening,
我想找个机会做个表示
I wanted to at least make a gesture.
对于他邀请我这件事
Some small way of saying thank you for inviting me.
以及比我勇敢
For being braver than I could have been.
以及暗示我们仍可做朋友 表达感激之意
And for at least suggesting that we can be friends.
没有看到他的人
There was no sign of him,
但实际上他无所不在
but he was everywhere.
红木吧台 木质地板 雕刻过的天花板
In the mahogany bar, the wood floors, the carved ceiling.
整间店的外观和感觉
The whole place looked and felt...
都有艾登的风格
just like Aidan.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
我刚好在附近
Oh, I was just in the neighborhood.
忍♥不住先来偷看一下
I just couldn't resist a little sneak preview.
米兰达有跟你来吗?
Hey, did Miranda come with you?
没有...
No, no, I just um...
开业当天我不能来
I'm not gonna be able to come to the opening,
所以我只是想来感谢...
so, I just wanted to thank Aidan, you know...
艾登的邀请
for inviting me, so...
这是桑树
It's a mulberry bush.
因为酒吧位于...
You know, 'cause the bar is on...
桑树街
Mulberry Street.
凯莉 你真暖心
Carrie, that's really, really sweet.
只不过…
Um, only, um...
邀请你的人不是艾登 是我
Aidan didn't exactly invite you, I did.
是你?
Oh, you did?
我想米兰达有你作伴
Yeah, 'cause I thought Miranda might feel more comfortable
会觉得自在一点
if she knew you were gonna be here, so...
这么说艾登没有邀请我?
So, then Aidan didn't invite me?
是的 但…
Well, no, not exactly, but...
-史蒂夫 -我得走了...
-Hey, Steve! -Oh, hey. Gotta, I...
当晚 我不是唯一睡不安稳的人
That night, I wasn't the only one who was haunted.
一通电♥话♥之后…
One phone call later...
鬼魂喜欢夹心饼干吗?
Does the ghost like Oreos?
我倒希望真的有鬼
At this point, I'm almost hoping there is a ghost.
否则就是我疯了
Otherwise, I'm insane.
你的语气好像很肯定似的
You say that like it's an either-or proposition.
抱歉还叫你过来
I know, I'm sorry for making you come over,
我只是需要有个人在这里
I just needed another person here, you know?
让那只猫当证人不太可靠
'Cause the cat's an unreliable witness.
别担心 我查过挚友合同中关于房♥子闹鬼的条款
Don't worry about it. I checked the rarely invoked haunted house clause of the best friend contract,
你的情况完全适用
you're completely covered.
与此同时 穿过公园
Meanwhile, across the park,
夏洛特则饱受邦妮留宿的困扰
Charlotte, haunted by Bunny's decision to spend the night,
当然也睡不着觉
couldn't sleep either.
邦妮 你在做什么?
Bunny! What are you doing?
我记得我有带“舒鼻清”
I remembered I had some Vicks in my bag.
这是治疗感冒的仙丹
It's the best thing for a cold.
我给他吃了些感冒药
But I already gave him some Nyquil.
感冒药根本没效 夏洛特
Nyquil doesn't cure anything, Charlotte,
只会让人昏昏欲睡
except consciousness.
难道不该由我来擦吗?
Don't you think I should do that?
他从小到大都是我帮他擦的 没关系
Oh, I've been doing it since he was a child, it's no bother.
但我是他的妻子
But I am his wife.
要擦也是我来擦
If anyone does it, it should me.
不要擦肚子 夏洛特
Not on his tummy, Charlotte.
这动作的目的是要让痰化开
You're trying to break up the phlegm.
让我来
Oh, let me.
你是在乱擦
You don't know what you're doing.
你的行为非常不恰当
And you're being very inappropriate.
邦妮
Bunny.
很抱歉 但这是没用的
I'm sorry, but this just isn't going to work.
崔和我已经复合 这里是我们的家
Trey and I are back together and this is our house.
我们会重新布置到满意为止
And we will redecorate it as we see fit.
不会再有格纹 假鸭
No more plaid, no more duck decoys.
从现在起
From now on,
这间屋子只能有一位女主人
there can only be one lady of the house.
亲爱的 我在这间屋子住的时间远远超过你
I've been in this house far longer than you, my dear.
而且不像你 我从未离开
And unlike you, I never left.
相信我 假鸭也许会来来去去
Believe me, the decoys may come and go,
但我将永远在这里
but I'm going to be here forever.
莎曼珊
Samantha? -Oh?
莎曼珊 你在家吗?
Samantha, you home?
宝贝 快开门 是我 西恩
C'mon, baby, open up, it's me, Sean.
西恩 你来这里做什么?
Sean, what are you doing here?
现在是凌晨三点
It's 3:00 in the morning.
我们做♥爱♥吧
Let's fuck.
你是怎么进来的?
How did you even get in?
你的保全密♥码♥还是一样
Your security code's still the same.
我可以进去吗?
So, how about it, can I come in?
不 西恩 你不能来
No, Sean, you can't be here right now.
我光是走上楼就已经兴奋不已
Hey. C'mon, c'mon, I got hard just walking up your stairs.
你家有别的男人?
What, you got another guy in here or something?
没有
No...
没有别的男人
Not another guy, no.
我是玛莉亚
-I'm Maria... -Hey.
莎曼珊的女友
Samantha's girlfriend.
太好了
Good for you, wow.
那…
That's... Uh...
也许我可以进去
Hey, maybe I could come in
和你们俩来个三人行
and you two could make me a sandwich or something.
我想今晚不太适合
I don't think tonight's gonna be good for us.
我在城里的时间不多…
C'mon, I'm only in town for just a...
对不起
I'm sorry.
快给我滚开 你♥他♥妈♥的
You get away from the door, motherfucker!
否则我报♥警♥
Before I call the cops!
好 晚安
Okay, goodnight.
借着这一招
And with that,
玛莉亚解放了莎曼珊的鬼魂 和莎曼珊正面交锋
Maria released Samantha's ghost and confronted Samantha.
你让男人半夜来你家敲门?
You let men come to your door like this in the middle of the night?
别追究了 全都是过去的事
Let it go, it's all in the past.
不 这并不是过去的事
No, it's not in the past.
男人给我们送酒喝
It's serving us drinks.
男人在答录机里留言
It's on the answering machine.
男人半夜来你家敲门
It's at your door in the middle of the night.
好吧 这可能会让你很吃惊
Alright, this might come as a shock to you,
但我以前时常和男人上♥床♥
but I used to have sex with men.
这个男人来这里只是为了性
This man was here for nothing but sex.
没错 那是我过去很享受
Yes, which I used to enjoy
却在这段感情中很少得到的东西
and haven't had much of since I got into this relationship.
你称这叫感情?
You call this a relationship?
单调乏味 性行为次数减少
Well, it's tedious and the sex is dwindling.
就我所知 是的
So, from what I've heard, yes.
如果你有什么话想说…
If you have something to say to me...
我没话跟你说
I have nothing to say to you.
我想不出要跟你说什么
I am fresh out of things to say to you.
我们总是不停沟通…
All we ever do is talk, talk, talk.
在我们的关系中 谈话已经取代了做♥爱♥
The talking in our relationship has replaced the fucking in our fucking relationship!
我不想要谈话 我想要激♥情♥
I don't want talk! I want passion.
我想要爆发
I want fireworks!
你想要爆发是吗?
Oh! Do you want fireworks?
我让你见识什么叫爆发
I'll show you fireworks!
这就是爆发
That's fireworks. Pow!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
快住手
-Here! -Stop it!
住手
No, stop! Ah!
我的盘子
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表