剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
她只是指出我哪些地方需要改善
She was just trying to point out what needed to be child-proofed.
-我的天 -怎么了?
-Oh, my God. -What?
我自己都需要改善
I'm what needs to be child-proofed.
你想放弃吗?
You want to quit?
我打算辞职 你不生小孩
Come on, I'll quit the magazine, you quit the baby.
两个放弃的人 从此我们便过着幸福快乐的日子
We'll be two quitters, we'll live happily ever after.
我可以告诉你一个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
你不是真的怀孕 只是水肿?
You're not really pregnant, it's water weight?
我曾让侄女头着地摔下去
I dropped my niece on her head.
当时我13岁 帮忙照顾她 后来我觉得很无聊
I was babysitting when I was 13 and I got bored.
我觉得无聊 凯莉
I got bored, Carrie!
我正在做功课 她就从沙发上滑下来
I was doing my homework, she slid down the couch.
缝了两针
Two stitches.
少来了
Get off my stoop.
这孩子怎么可能平安长大?
How is this kid ever gonna make it?
有个一周工作50小时的A型妈妈 没有爸爸
A type-A mother who works 50 hours a week and no father figure.
他有爸爸
He has a father figure.
史蒂夫
Steve.
我说的是你
I meant you.
是吗?
Oh, really?
我倒真的喜欢洋基队
-Yeah. -I do like those Yankees.
第二次约会 吃饭加电影
Second date, dinner and a movie.
我恨他们
Yeah, I hate them.
你认为有可能是 “我爸离开了家”
Do you think it really can be as simple as my father walked out,
“因此我一辈子搞不定男人” 这么简单吗?
therefore, I'll always be messed up about men?
我爸每天晚上七点准时回家
My father came home every night at seven on the dot,
我也一样不了解男人
and I have no clue about men either.
所以这根本是胡说八道
-So, it's a crapshoot. -Mm.
我一定要参加我的新生儿派对吗?
Do I have to go to my own baby shower?
我回复了抽雪茄鸭子的请帖
I RSVP'd to a duck with a cigar.
-好吧 -你非去不可
-All right. -You're going.
很晚了 我要叫计程车
Okay, it's late, I gotta catch a cab.
让我拉你起来
Wait, let me get you a forklift.
-准备好了吗?-好了
-Are you ready? -Yeah, okay.
来吧
Go, go, go, go. Here you go.
-谢谢 -你是好女孩…
-Thank you. -You did good.
你也是
You, too.
隔天
The next day,
米兰达决定 不逃避她自己的派对
Miranda decided not to duck her own shower.
你来了
Hey, you showed up.
把那些戴帽子的贵夫人搬出来
Yeah, yeah, bring on the ladies in hats
我们赶快了结这件事吧
and let's get this over with.
那些鹳呢?
Where'd you put all the storks?
你说你不喜欢它们
Well, you said you didn't want any storks.
我知道 可是…
Yeah, I know, but...
夏洛特 你做了什么?
Charlotte, what did you do?
这是你的新生儿派对
Well, it's your shower.
你去开门好吗?
Oh, can you get that?
我得去拿有面包外皮的三明治
'Cause I have to get the rest of the sandwiches.
没有一点可爱的东西
Which have all of their crusts, nothing cute.
没有可笑的婴儿用品
No ridiculous over-the-top baby stuff allowed.
-妈妈你好 -你为什么要开门?
-Hey, mama! -Why are you opening the door?
你不是应该坐在睡莲的叶子上 受人崇拜吗?
Aren't you supposed to be sitting on a lily pad being worshipped?
那是什么?
What is that?
这是全部用尿布做成的四层宝宝蛋糕
It's a four-tiered baby cake made entirely of diapers.
我自己弄的
I baked it myself.
我们在网上订购的
We ordered it online.
我要这个干嘛?
What am I supposed to do with it?
我们怎么知道 你不想要吗?
How the hell should we know, didn't you want one?
-不想 -我们才不要收回
-No. -Well, we're not taking it back.
别人已经看到我们拿着它了
We've already been seen carrying it down Park Avenue.
肯定不合“时尚”
-Huh. -Definitely not Vogue.
夏洛特说这是派对礼物
Charlotte said it was the shower gift.
看吧 应该帮我们按♥摩♥一下
See, I told you we should've gotten a massage certificate.
一小时 吃完两大盘鸡肉 来了十三个律师之后
One hour, two platters of chicken, and 13 lawyers later,
所有话题都绕着宝宝打转
all talk had turned to babies.
几乎所有
Well, almost all.
她21岁 可我有21年经验
She may be 21, but I have 21 years of experience.
我可以偷偷整她
I can fuck her under the table.
在三人行的情况下 有这个可能
Well, that's good to know, because in a three-way situation, it could come to that.
我有她没见识过的花招
Honey, I have tricks she hasn't even seen.
而那些花招儿童不宜
And those tricks aren't for kids.
无论如何 她只是租用他
And no matter what happens, she's just renting him.
我则是拥有
I own.
没错
Exactly.
虽然不是真的拥有
Although, I don't really own.
这算非法分租吗?
So, it's more of an illegal sublet type of thing?
是的
-Yeah. -Wow.
这是吸奶器
It's a breast pump.
我不希望你来我办公室跟我借
Oh! Well, you know, I didn't want you coming to my office to borrow mine.
我要去上厕所
You know what, I have to pee.
等下 来吧
Oh, no, no, wait, wait, here.
查尔斯给你抱
-You take Charles. -Oh.
玩得开心 妈咪
Have fun, Mom.
各位 继续送上来
Alright, keep 'em coming, ladies!
礼物继续送上来
Let's keep the presents comin'!
-米兰达 -怎么了?
-Miranda! -Yeah?
没事
Nothing.
直觉告诉我这是蒂芬妮名牌货
Something tells me this one's Tiffany.
那是我送的
Ooh... -That's from me.
-好精致 -我的天
-Oh...That is elegant. -Oh, my God.
这跟崔当时送我的响铃一模一样…
That's exactly like the rattle Trey gave me when we first...
你还好吧?
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
对不起 各位
I'm sorry, everybody.
抱歉失陪
Excuse me.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
夏洛特?
Charlotte?
我现在需要一个人静一静
I just need to be alone right now.
可是...
Except, you know,
现在有二十个人在隔壁
you got 20 people in the other room.
我很抱歉破坏了你的派对
I'm sorry I ruined your shower.
你并没有
You didn't.
要不是你 也不会有派对可以破坏
And there wouldn't even be a shower to ruin if it weren't for you.
我知道这很不容易
Look, I know this is hard.
我真的很感激 你努力不在意我生这个孩子
And I really appreciate you trying to be okay with me having this baby.
因为我需要你
Because I need you.
面对现实吧
I mean, let's face it,
你是我生命中…
you're the only person in my life who...
唯一知道有个尿布做的蛋糕
knows how important it is to have a cake
是多么重要的人
made entirely out of diapers.
里面也有乳液
There's lotion in there, too.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
还有奶瓶 以及一条毯子
And baby bottles. And a receiving blanket.
看到没?
See?
本来我永远不会知道这种事
I would never have known that.
你本应该知道的
You would've figured it out.
就这样 米兰达发现
And just like that, Miranda realized,
或许她也能当个好妈妈
she might be a good mother figure as well.
最好有人去洗手间找妈妈
Somebody better go check on mommy in the guest bath,
因为小家伙尿湿了自己
because little Fitz here has wet himself.
恕我再加一句 还有我
-And myself, I might add. -Oh...
我刚好有四层尿布
Well, I happen to have four tiers of diapers.
可以切蛋糕了吗?
-Oh, good. -Ladies, can we cut the cake and get out of here?
我还得去参加三人行
I have a three-way to go to.
那是我的耳环
That's my earring.
当晚在三人行活动中
That night, at the birthday three-way,
莎曼珊要确定 一切照着她的方式进行
Samantha made sure it happened her way.
我们都心知肚明
Just so we're clear.
今晚只有性 没有爱
Tonight is just about sex, not love.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表