剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Sorry about that.
因为讲电♥话♥ 还是盯着我的乳♥头♥看?
About talking on the phone or staring at my nipples?
因为电♥话♥
About talking on the phone.
那一晚 我试着写第一封电子邮件
That night, I tried to compose my first e-mail,
一封机智 却又带着性感和感性的短♥信♥
a witty, yet sexy, yet sensitive note, to Aidan.
(我想你了)
(你想我吗?)
(寄出)
城市另一端
And across town,
莎曼珊正在享用男人
Samantha was getting some "male" as well.
华伦是个好情人
As a lover, Warren was fantastic.
然而身为沟通策略家
But as a communication strategist,
他犯了个大错误
he made one major mistake.
小珊珊 你的小妹妹
Samanfa, does your 'gina-wina wanna wittle visit
想不想找我的小♥弟♥弟♥?
from my mister mister?
他不会那么说吧?
He didn't say that.
不是说话的内容 是方式
It's not what he said, it's how he said it.
-就像是跟小婴儿说话 -这最糟了
-In baby talk. -Ugh! Baby talk's the worst.
怎么有人会认为儿语很性感?
How can they think it's sexy?
就像是在上等肋骨上加番茄酱
It's like, it's like putting ketchup on prime rib.
“住手 你毁了它!”
Stop, you're ruining it!
真可惜 那男人很性感
I know, and it's such a shame because this guy is hot.
我得坐到他脸上才能让他住嘴
I finally had to sit on his face just to shut him up.
有些男人用儿语来避免亲密
You know, some men use baby talk to avoid intimacy.
有些男人则单纯的选择不回信
While others simply choose not to respond to your e-mail.
还是没有艾登的回应?
Aidan still hasn't written back?
已经十四个小时了
Ah, 14 hours, but who's counting?
我的天
Oh, my God!
这真是可爱
Isn't this adorable?
你穿不会太小了吗?
Don't you think that maybe it's a wee bit small?
崔和我正试着怀孕
Oh, you guys. Trey and I are trying to have a baby.
为什么?
Why?
不是应该先缓一缓吗?
Don't you think that maybe you should wait awhile?
你才刚搬回去
I mean, you guys just got back together.
我等不及了 我是我认识没有小孩的人中最老的
I can't wait. I'm the oldest woman I know who doesn't have a baby.
已婚 想要小孩 又是没有小孩的人中最老的
The oldest married woman who wants one. You know what I mean.
亲爱的 如果这是你想要的 我为你们感到高兴
Sweetie, if that's what you want, I'm very happy for you.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -You're welcome.
我保证我不会变成只会谈论
And I promise I won't become one of those mothers
“尿布小帮手”的妈妈
who can only talk about diaper genies.
很好
Good!
你们看
Ooh, look over here!
尿布小帮手是什么?
What the hell's a diaper genie?
我不知道 雇用来帮小孩换尿布的人?
I don't know. Someone you hire to change a kid's diaper?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
嗨 翠夏华
Hi, Tricia!
翠夏华森是个时髦的妈妈
Tricia Watson was one of those hip moms
知道的精品店永远比儿童节目多
for whom Barneys would always be stores, not dinosaurs.
克里夫告诉我你跟崔和好了
Cliff told me you and Trey are back together.
我好高兴
-I'm so glad. -Aw.
这是玛丽伊丽莎白
This is Mary Elizabeth.
你好 玛丽伊丽莎白 我是夏洛特
Hello, Mary Elizabeth. I'm Charlotte.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
崔和我试着“做人”
Trey and I are trying to get pregnant.
太棒了
Aw, that's great!
你和克里夫这个礼拜到我家吃饭吧
You and Cliff should come over for dinner this week.
我们刚重新装♥修♥了家里餐室
We just redecorated our dining room.
还没来得及用它呢
We haven't even used it yet.
我很乐意 只是要找保姆带小孩
I'd love to, but try finding a sitter for three kids under eight.
真不敢相信我三十四岁 还有三个孩子
I can't believe I'm 34 with three kids!
我邀请华森一家 星期二到家里吃晚饭
I invited the Watsons over for dinner Tuesday.
他们会带上孩子
They're bringing their kids.
好的
All righty.
三十五岁的夏洛特
Charlotte, 35 with no kids,
决定这次要来真的
decided it was time to get serious.
次日 我继续打电♥话♥
The next day, I worked on a little piece I was calling,
三十六个小时了 还是没有艾登的回应
"36 hours and still no response from Aidan."
印地安人等回信得等上六个月
The Indians had to wait up to six months for a response.
我花了六个月领悟到
It took me six months to get the message that
我想要艾登回到我身边
I wanted to be with Aidan.
现在 我等不及了
And now, I couldn't wait another minute.
这些新的科技真的有助于我们沟通吗
Are all these improvements in communication really helping us communicate?
爱情这件事
In matters of love,
坐而言不如起而行吗?
do actions really speak louder than words?
我决定采取行动
I decided to take action.
这一次...他接电♥话♥了
And this time...he answered.
你为什么不回我的信?
Why won't you respond to my e-mail?
你是哪位?
Who is this?
我是凯莉
Oh, Carrie. It's Carrie. Hi.
我想问你有没有收到我的信?
I was just asking if you ever got my e-mail.
-爱鞋的女孩?-什么
-ShoeGal? -What?
我的网名 “爱鞋的女孩”
That's my screen name, "ShoeGal."
我收到但是删掉了
Oh, yeah, yeah, I think I got it and deleted it.
这样不太友善
That's not very neighborly.
我收到太多垃圾信件
Well, I get so much damn junk mail, if, ah...
要是有不认识的网址…
I don't know an address, you know.
我跟你的问题相反
Oh, I have the opposite problem.
我只收到两份邮件
I've received two e-mails total.
一封是米兰达的 还有一封“美国线上”的欢迎信
One from Miranda, and one welcoming me to AOL.
上面写什么?
What'd it say?
只是介绍一下服务的项目
Oh, just, you know, how to use the different features and stuff
就是一封欢迎信
and you know, like "welcome"...
我是说 你写的那一封…
No, no, no, the one you...
我写给你的…
Oh! Oh, the one I...the one to you, oh.
没什么
Um, you know, it doesn't even matter.
我有个想法
Oh, well, you know what I was thinking?
你 史蒂夫 米兰达和我
I was thinking that, um, you, and Steve and Miranda and me
应该聚聚
could go out sometime.
大家一起出去热闹一下
You know, just like as a...you know, a fun group thing.
好主意 听起来不错
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that sounds good.
很好 我来安排吗?
Okay, great, so I'll set... I'll set it up?
-好 -好的
-Okay. -Okay, so, okay.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
与此同时 米兰达跑步跑出了约会
Meanwhile, Miranda's run led to "want to come up for coffee?"
她相信马拉松先生 可以不只是
Which led to sex, which led her to believe that marathon man could be more
跑步伙伴
than a running buddy.
我全身湿透了
I'm all sweaty.
你尝起来真棒
You taste great.
米兰达 你有收到我们四人约会的邮件吗?
Hey, Miranda, did you get my e-mail about our double whatever it is?
有 我假装没看到
Yes, and I'm ignoring it.
目前看来 电子邮件并不怎么好用
So far, not impressed with the e-mail.
我为什么要跟史蒂夫约会?
Why would I go out with Steve?
不 那不是约会
No, no, you're not "going out with Steve."
你只是我以防万一的安全气囊
You're going as my airbag in case there's an impact.
而史蒂夫则是艾登的气囊
And Steve's going as Aidan's airbag.
你可以跟史蒂夫说一下吗
Well, would you explain that to Steve,
我不想给他留下错误的印象
because I don't want him to get the wrong impression.
跟他说 我在跟别人约会
I'm dating other people now.
跑马拉松那家伙?
Who? Marathon man?
是的 我们在跑完以后上♥床♥
Yes, we slept together after our run.
我想他一定有兴趣
Well, I guess he was interested.
他名副其实吗?
Did he live up to his nickname?
很棒 除了…
Yeah, it was good, except he kind of...
他舔我屁♥股♥
licked my butt.
说清楚一点 屁♥股♥肉吗?
Be specific. You mean the cheeks or...
不只那样
It was more localized than that.
等一下 你是说...
Ah. Wait a minute, are we, are we talking...
舔屁♥眼♥吗?
tuchus lingus?
恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
感觉好奇怪 很奇怪 对吧?
And I thought it was weird. It's weird, right?
现在大家都这样吗?
I mean, are we doing this now?
要是男生愿意 有何不可?
Well, if the guy's willing...why not?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表