剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
She hasn't gotten back to me.
你有打给她吗?
Well, did you call her?
打了
Yes, I called her.
她五个电♥话♥号♥码我都打了
I called all five of her numbers.
重点是她没有接电♥话♥
She never answers.
她可以找到我 我却找不到她
She can reach me, but I can't ever get her.
或许她没有接到…
Maybe she never got your...
你没有听懂
No, no, you don't get it.
她可以找到我 但我总是找不到她
She can reach me, but I can't get her ever.
这样有多糟?
How fucked up is that?
我不知道 很糟?
I don't know, very?
我以为一切都很顺利
I thought everything was going great.
一开始是 我专程飞到洛杉矶
It was, I mean, I flew out to L.A.
陪她出席音乐奖
to take her to that MTV award thing...
我开始替你感到惋惜了
I'd better start feeling sorry for you soon.
然后她开始轻蔑我
And then she totally dissed me.
我就像条狗一样跟着她
I was following her around like a goddamn dog.
再一会就好
I'm just gonna be one more minute, okay?
听听看她的留言
Listen, to this message she left me.
我要上♥床♥了
Oh, I gotta go to bed!
等下 你听
Wait wait, listen,
你听 听下这个
listen to this, listen to this.
我想你
I miss you.
我等不及要到纽约奔向你怀里
I can't wait until I'm in New York, in your arms.
我的纽约之心
# I'm in a New York State of mind #
纽约之心?
"A New York State Of Mind"?
比利乔的歌♥ 我们很喜欢
It's Billy Joel, we love that song.
-晚安 -我应该打给她吗?
-Goodnight. -Should I call her again?
不要 晚安
No, goodnight.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
还想被我“拉”吗?
So, you still want me to give 'em a little pull?
不
Naw.
你为什么要到里面讲电♥话♥?
Why'd you take the phone in there?
因为我知道你不喜欢他打来
'Cause I know you don't like him calling here, so...
凯莉 你说没什么 就没什么
Carrie, you tell me nothing's going on, then nothing's going on.
你不需要躲进衣橱里
I mean, you don't gotta run in a closet.
我没有躲
Well, I didn't run,
我去里面讲 是因为不想让你不自在
and I went in there 'cause I know how uncomfortable it makes you.
我不自在还是你不自在?
How uncomfortable it makes me, or you?
我 是我不自在
Me, yes, I'm uncomfortable.
我不想让你感到被威胁了
I don't want you to feel threatened.
你认为我被他威胁?
You think I'm threatened by him?
不是威胁
No, not "threatened."
我可以打败他
I could take him.
谁说要打架了?
Who said anything about "taking him"?
我只是说 这就像
I'm just saying, it's like the time
当蝙蝠侠对上青蜂侠
Batman and the Green Hornet got in a fight.
大家都希望蝙蝠侠赢
Everybody expected Batman to win
因为他的道具很棒
'cause he's got the gadgets and the cape and shit,
但是青蜂侠有好身手
but the Green Hornet had the moves.
我就是青蜂侠 我有好身手
See, I'm the Green Hornet, I got the moves,
再说 我有皮特 他就像加藤(青蜂侠的助手)
plus, I got Pete and he's like Kato.
是不是呢?小兄弟
Aren't you, boy?
皮特 过来
Hey, Petey, come here, boy, come here!
谁是你的兄弟?
Who's your buddy, who's your buddy?
他打败他了
It's Kato, it's Kato! It's Kato, it's Kato!
这与超级英雄何干?
What do superheroes have to do with it?
我不清楚 那是男人之间的事
I have no idea, it's a guy thing.
为了对付大人物
All I know is that in order to deal with Big,
他变成了青蜂“虾”
he had to turn himself into the Green Lantern.
-是“侠” -我不管他是什么
-Hornet. -I don't care if he's the Green "Bee."
我只是希望能让艾登了解
I just wish there was a way for Aidan
他没有什么好担心的
to really understand that he has nothing to worry about.
或许大人物 他 和我应该聚一聚
Maybe I should try to get Big and him and me together.
你吃错药了吗?
Did you have a big plate of crazy for lunch?
我们可以谈一谈
We could all talk and Aidan could see
让艾登知道我是爱他的
once and for all that I love him,
大人物和我只是朋友
and Big and I are just friends.
凯莉 我不知道
Carrie, I don't know.
真的 把我和大人物的关系藏在暗处
Seriously. Keeping my relationship with Big in the closet
只会让情况更糟
only makes things worse.
男人不会聊天 他们直接打架
These are guys, they don't talk, they fight.
控制不了的 全是睾丸素惹的祸
They can't help it, it's all that crazy testosterone.
愿上帝保佑
God bless it.
崔要去验精♥子♥
We're having Trey's sperm tested.
该做的事没有做好?
Is it not doing well in school?
我们在晚餐的时候讨论过
We were discussing it over dinner last night,
他气疯了
and he just blew up.
前一分钟他还很高兴
One minute he was perfectly happy,
下一分钟就怒气冲天
the next minute, furious.
月事来潮了吗?
That time of the month?
我从没看过崔那一面
It's a side of Trey I've never seen.
全都是精♥子♥的关系
It's about the sperm.
那一个领域就像布雷区
What is it with that area? It's like a minefield.
那天下午 我思索着我的朋友们
I spent the afternoon thinking about my friends.
为身材沮丧 情绪起伏
Body image depression, unpredictable mood swings,
谈感情时疯狂等电♥话♥
late night phone calls obsessing about a relationship.
而他们是我的男性友人
Did I mention these are my male friends?
或许男人和女人并不像流行歌♥曲中说的那样
So, maybe men and women aren't from different planets
来自不同星球
as pop culture would have us believe.
或许我们住得很近
Maybe we live a lot closer to each other.
或许 恕我直言
Perhaps, dare I even say it,
我们共用同一个邮递区号♥
in the same zip code?
目前的情况让我纳闷
In view of current circumstances, I couldn't help but wonder,
男人是带着睾丸的女人吗?
are men just women with balls?
你看
Look at that.
-看什么? -看那条狗的蛋蛋
Look at what? That dog's sack!
不必了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
你知道吗 只有一个睾丸的狗不能去参加表演
Did you know you can't enter a dog in a dog show if he's only got one ball?
你听谁说的?
Where'd you hear that?
身边的人
Around.
甚至还有狗的假睾丸
They even make fake dog balls.
也有人的
They make 'em for humans, too.
我考虑装一个
I'm thinking about getting one.
不行 史蒂夫 你为什么要这么做?
No, Steve, no, why would you do that?
为什么不行 女人也会去隆乳
Why not, women get breast implants all the time.
相信我史蒂夫 我跟你睡过 我发誓
Steve, trust me, I've been to the "area" and I swear to God,
我根本不会注意到你有几个睾丸
I wouldn't know if you had one or four.
但是我会注意到
But I know.
每次我低头看我的睾丸
Every time I look down at my nuts,
只剩一个...
correction, nut...
倾向一侧
I look all lopsided.
女人不在意这个
Women don't care!
我们在意好看的手臂
We care about nice arms,
漂亮的眼睛 大阴♥茎♥
great eyes, big dick.
我从没听过哪个女人说
I have never once heard a woman say,
“他的阴囊好大”
"he had such a big, full scrotum!"
我跟医生约了时间
I made an appointment, I'm talking to the doctor.
你愿意陪我去吗?
Will you go with me?
去哪里?去买♥♥睾丸?
Where, testicle shopping?
莎曼珊终于和饭店经理 理查莱特会面
Samantha finally got her meeting with hotel magnate, Richard Wright.
聪明 强悍 瞧不起女人
Smart, tough, a real ball buster.
很高兴与你会面
Well, I've enjoyed meeting you,
但说实话 你的履历华而不实
but truth be told, Ms. Jones, your resume's all fluff.
华而不实?
Fluff?
只是一些派对和社交场合
It's just parties and social events.
你的饭店是做什么用的?
Well, what is it that you do in your hotels,
研究原子核分♥裂♥?
nuclear fission?
我承认我很感兴趣
I admit, I'm intrigued.
不然的话 你十分钟前就在大厅了
If I wasn't, you woulda been down in the lobby having a cappuccino ten minutes ago.
是这样的
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表