剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“房♥事风波”
曾有个绑着马尾的女孩说 “没有比家更温暖的地方”
A girl in pigtails once said, "There's no place like home."
但是她的家没有无故故障的马桶
But then, her home didn't have a toilet that flushed for no reason...
并且还有一个将要搬走的男朋友
And a boyfriend who was moving out for one big reason.
这是最后一箱了
Well, that's the last of it.
-你要我帮你修吗?-不用了
-Do you want me to fix that? -No, it's okay.
我可以找人来修
I can get someone to come and fix it.
我修一下就好
Just let me get in there for a sec...
握住浮球活拴
Hold the ball cock.
那个东西
-See right here? -Oh.
这里
Yeah, right there.
可以了
That should do it.
我该走了
I should go.
你不能走
You can't leave.
我们的最后一句话 不应该是浮球活拴
Our last words to each other can't be "ball cock."
你应该留下来
You should definitely stay.
至少多留一天
At least for another day.
或是永远不要离开
Or forever.
我们谈过了
We've been through this.
我办不到
I can't.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定
I am.
艾登...
Aidan, um...
这很难以启齿...
This... this is difficult to say...
我把戒指放在桌上
Um... I left the ring on the clown table.
-那是你的 -不
-It's yours. -No, no, no, no.
我一开始就不应该接受
I should never have accepted it in the first place,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
请你把戒指带走
Please take the ring.
我希望你收下
But I want you to have it.
请你带走
Please take it.
如果你再说一句好话…
If you do or say...
再对我温柔…
one more nice thing...
好吧 我得走了
Okay, I gotta go.
我无法看着你离开
All right. I can't watch you leave.
我觉得我最好是...
So I think I'm just gonna, I better just...
我要待在这里
I'm gonna stay in here.
你可以把门带上吗?
Could you just um, shut the door and...
凯莉...
Carrie...
我知道
I know.
走吧
Go.
三小时后
Three hours later,
我才从浴室地板上爬起来
I peeled myself off the bathroom floor.
显然 艾登也有难以启齿的事
Apparently, there were things that were difficult for Aidan to say as well.
我蜷起来阅读艾登最后一封信
I curled up to read Aidan's last words to me.
也就是告别信
Also known as "The goodbye letter."
(佛格先生律师事务所)
艾登要驱逐她?
Aidan's evicting her?
不是驱逐
He's not evicting her.
他给她三十天做决定
He's giving her 30 days to decide what she wants to do.
他太没有风度了
Well, that's just tacky.
人生真复杂
Look, life gets complicated.
史蒂夫和我要分配与孩子相处的时间
Steve and I are drawing up papers to timeshare our kid.
伟大的爱情故事都以眼泪作为结尾
Great love stories are supposed to end with tragedy and tears,
而不是律师事务所的信
not papers from the law firm of Gold and Vogel.
这很公平
This is more than fair.
他要你以原价买♥♥下公♥寓♥
He's asking you to buy your apartment for the exact price he paid
不然你就要搬走好让他卖♥♥掉
or you can vacate and he'll sell it.
搬走?
Vacate?
我无家可归了 我真是个包包妇女
I'm homeless. I'll be a bag lady.
提着芬迪包包的流浪♥妇♥女
A Fendi bag lady, but a bag lady.
或许你该考虑买♥♥下来
Well, maybe you should think about buying your place.
我不买♥♥
No, I'm not a buyer.
在纽约 大家都租♥房♥♥子
New York is a town of renters. Everybody rents.
-我不是 -我也不是
-I don't. -I don't.
你的是别人给你的
You got yours in the settlement.
你根本不用付房♥租
You did not have to pay for your apartment.
那层公♥寓♥我也有付出
Oh, I paid for that apartment.
我怀孕了 控制不住
I'm pregnant. I can't control it.
亲爱的 你最好学着控制
Well, honey, you better learn
这样会破坏胃口
because that is unappetizing.
我知道
I know.
我臃肿又涨气
I am so swollen and gassy.
就像救生圈
I'm like a flotation device.
让我来付 我不想跟你们争
No, I'll get this one. And I don't want a fight out of you.
为你的头期款存点钱
Save it for your down payment.
什么?你买♥♥了香奈儿的皮夹?
Ooh! Excuse me? You bought the Chanel wallet?
不 这是理查送我的礼物
Oh, no. Richard gave it to me as a gift.
为了庆祝什么?
Nice! What was the occasion?
不为什么
No occasion.
他爱上你了
He is in love with you.
他才没有爱上我
He's not in love with me.
-你怎知道?-我就是知道
-You don't know that. -Yes, I do.
你们看这张卡片
Take a look at the card.
“时髦送给时髦 来自理查”
"Style for style. Best, Richard."
-最好的? -用“最好的”最不好
-"Best," yikes. -"Best" is the worst.
连律师事务所都会用 “诚挚地”
Yeah, even Gold and Vogel give you a "sincerely."
“最好的”就代表“不爱”
Best is like signing, "Not love."
他有这个心意最重要
Well, it's the thought that counts.
他知道你喜欢什么 并且买♥♥了送你
He bought you something he knew you'd love.
他很大方 在金钱方面
Yeah, he's a pretty generous guy. With money.
艾登要我留着戒指
Aidan wanted me to keep the ring.
你有留下吧?
You did, didn't you?
亲爱的 你好傻
Oh, honey, you're a fool.
这样做是对的
It was the right thing to do.
你有想过把戒指归还吗?
Did you ever think about giving yours back?
不 我爱这个戒指
No, I love that ring.
我无法将戒指留下
Oh, I couldn't keep it.
每次当我看到它 就会心碎
Every time I looked at it, it would break my heart.
这只戒指很值钱
This ring is worth a lot.
蒂芬妮 2.17克拉 白金
Tiffany, 2.17 carats, platinum setting.
切工完美 十分清澈
Beautiful cut, very few inclusions.
你想要怎么做?
So what do you want to do with it?
我考虑将这个变成项链
I was thinking maybe I'd turn it into a... necklace?
漂浮的钻石项链一定会很棒 很时髦
A floating diamond necklace would be to die. Very now.
很多人这么做?
So a lot of people do this?
这原本是我的宝石
These were my baguettes.
我前夫原来是同性恋
Because it turned out my husband was a "fagette,"
所以戒指就成了耳环 但是他品味不错
now they're earrings. But he had good taste.
那么做成项链?
So a necklace?
-我不确定 -做成垂饰?
-I'm not sure. -Maybe a pendant?
也可以把白金部分融化
We can melt down the platinum setting
做成漂亮的耳环
and turn it into spectacular earrings.
融化?
Melt? Melt it down?
就在结婚戒指的坟场
There in the wedding band boneyard,
夏洛特心软(融化)了
Charlotte started to melt down.
我再考虑看看
I don't think I'm ready for this.
不要拿去给隔壁的吉普赛人
Just don't take it to the Gypsies next door.
好的 让我们来看看你在银行的资产
Okay. Let's look at your assets here at the bank.
或许可以作为贷款的担♥保♥
We may be able to use them as collateral for the loan.
你的支票户头有700块
It says here that you have $700 in your checking account.
我刚付了信♥用♥卡♥费
I just paid my credit card bill.
还有957块的存款
And $957 in savings?
是这样的 琳达
Look... Linda.
你也是单身 对吧?
You're single, right?
你一定能体恤我的困难
So I'm sure that you can appreciate my problem.
我刚跟未婚夫分手
I just broke up with my fiancé,
相信我 我已经够难过了
which, trust me, is traumatic enough.
我现在...
And now...
只有25天去筹钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I have 25 days to either find the money to buy my place
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表