剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“旧情复燃”
虽然曼哈顿有超过八百万人口
Despite the fact that there are over eight million people on the island of Manhattan,
你有时候还是会寂寞难耐
there are times when you still feel shipwrecked and alone.
有些人想出瓶中信的点子
Times when even the most resourceful survivor will feel the need to put a message in a bottle
有些人则得到电♥话♥答录机
or on an answering machine.
我是艾登 我不在
Hey, this is Aidan. I'm not in.
请留言
Leave a message.
手臂用力
Strong arms, strong arms.
往上举
Earth to heaven. Yes!
记住 每一个时刻都是有意义的
Remember, every movement has a meaning.
我经不住好奇 想跟前男友联♥系♥代表着什么?
I couldn't help but wonder what it meant that I wanted to talk to my ex-boyfriend again.
我一直打骚扰电♥话♥给艾登
I've been making "faux" calls to Aidan.
-什么- 骚 扰 电 话
-What? -Faux, F-A-U-X.
其实我根本不知道要说什么
You know, when you dial, but you have no idea what you'd say if he actually answered.
就好像情绪的俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
It's emotional Russian roulette.
你打了又挂断?
You, you mean, you call, and you hang up?
差不多是这样
Ah, yeah, that's pretty much the drill.
-这是何必呢?-我不知道
-Why would you do that? -I don't know.
我根本不知道为什么要告诉你
I don't even know why I'm telling you.
不要告诉其他人
Don't tell anybody else.
凯莉 告诉她们你给我说的事
Carrie, tell them what you told me.
说我不要再去跳非洲舞蹈
That I'm not going to your African dance class ever again?
还是你守不住秘密?
Or that you can't keep a secret?
凯莉打电♥话♥给艾登
Carrie's calling Aidan.
马上挂断
And hanging up!
你为什么要打给他?
Why are you calling him?
我...
I...
我想要他回到我身边
I think I want him back.
我应该怎么做?
How do I do this?
第一 你得接受他
Well, first you have to be willing to accept the fact
可能不愿意的事实
that after what happened, he might not want to hear it.
这我接受 我要怎么做?
I am willing to accept that fact. How do I do this?
你不用想了 他朴实健康 不是你那一型的
You don't. One word,granola. So not you.
艾登很完美 他帮你换地板
Aidan's perfect! He stripped her floors.
还甩掉了啤酒肚
He just needs to get rid of the turquoise rings and the tummy.
肚子不见了
Oh, the tummy is gone.
上个礼拜...他真是好看极了
At that thing last week, he looked...disturbingly good.
他是全新改良版的艾登
He's the new, improved Aidan.
还是低脂的(朴实健康)
Low-fat granola.
他很好看是一回事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He looks good, he looks good.
这不是我想要他回来的原因 我只是想他了
But that's not why I want him back, though. I just miss him.
在遇见他之前你想他吗?
Did you miss him before you saw him?
-那绿色的呢?-我想他
-What about the turquoise? -I miss him.
我想他好几个月了
I've missed him for months.
好吧 你需要安全措施以防被拒绝
Okay, you need a safe approach in case he rejects you.
写电子邮件给他
E-mail him.
我不喜欢写邮件
No, I don't... I don't believe in e-mail,
我是传统的女孩 我比较喜欢打电♥话♥再挂断
I'm an old-fashioned gal. I prefer calling and hanging up.
你一定要上网 就算是看在色情影片的份上
Oh, come on, honey, you gotta get online, if only for the porn.
不要再寄那种东西给我了
Yeah, um, would you please stop sending me those?
那很有趣
Oh, come on, it's funny.
我不能因为艾登上网
I can't get e-mail just to write to Aidan.
太可悲了
That's pathetic.
不只是发邮件 你可以在网上购物
It's not just e-mail. You can shop online.
不行 购物就像是我的心脏
Oh, no, no, no, shopping is my cardio.
好的 我知道了
Okay, okay, I know what you do.
不要打电♥话♥ 也不要写信
Don't call him. Don't e-mail.
带着这个...到他的家具店
Just show up at his furniture store...wearing these.
-那是什么? -假乳♥头♥
-Ew! What are those? -Fake nipples.
你带这个做什么?
And why are we carrying them around?
它们会给我们加印象分
They were sent to me as some kind of promotional thing.
是吗?有乳♥头♥协调会吗?
Really? Is there a nipple council? Are nipples getting a bad rap?
乳♥头♥很重要
Nipples are huge right now.
现在每一本杂♥志♥都在强调乳♥头♥的重要性
Open any magazine. It's not that cold.
没有戴的人要开始担心了
Those girls are either tweaking or they're wearing these.
山姆 我想知道它们有多好用
Sam, put 'em in. I want to see how they work.
莎曼珊的胸部走在时代尖端
No, no, no, Samantha already leads with her breasts.
这不是个好主意
That's not a very good experiment.
米兰达 你戴戴看
Miranda, you try them.
我倒想见识见识
Oh, yeah! Now that I'd like to see.
我不确定 我的胸部好像被污辱了
I'm not certain, but I have a feeling my boobs were just insulted.
帮我遮着
All right, cover me.
好了
That's it.
好猥琐
That's obscene.
走
Okay, walk.
米兰达的乳♥头♥变成橡胶制品了
We have secretly replaced Miranda's normal nipples with rubber ones.
看看会发生什么事
Let's see what happens.
好了 把我的乳♥头♥还我
Okay, that's it. I want my nipples back.
次日 不♥穿♥假乳♥头♥的米兰达令我汗颜
The next day, sans nipples, Miranda's cardio put my cardio to shame.
为参加马拉松做锻炼的她
She was training for the marathon.
遇上令她心跳加速的事
And running wasn't the only thing getting her heart rate going.
你没有跑错组吧?
Are you sure you're in the right group?
十分钟这一组对吧
Ten-minute mile, right?
我上礼拜才来的
I was here last week.
我知道 不过...
Yeah, I know, but the thing is, um...
这一组没有可爱的人
we never get any cute guys in this group.
可爱的人应该都在七分钟那一组
All the cute guys are in the seven-minute mile group.
我是跑得慢组里最可爱的?
So I'm the cutest of the slow guys, is what you're saying?
膝盖手术
Knee surgery.
你有跑过马拉松吗?
Have you run the marathon before?
过去四年都跑
Past four years.
你呢?
-Wow. -What about you?
第一次
Oh, first time.
不错
Cool.
我们这礼拜应该受训练
We should train during the week.
他们开始练习跑了吗?
Are there runs during the week?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是指我们两个
I meant just the two of us.
当然 这样很好
Oh, sure. That'd be great.
米兰达非常兴奋
Miranda was thrilled.
但她不太确定
But she still wasn't sure
他是不是真的只是想要找跑步伙伴
if he was interested in anything more than a running buddy.
在住♥宅♥区
And Uptown,
夏洛特的装潢如火如荼地进行
Charlotte's marathon redecoration continued.
我不敢相信我以前居然批评过这个壁纸
I can't believe I ever questioned this wallpaper.
这实在太完美了
I love this wallpaper.
我爱你
And I love you.
这间房♥间已经可以了
Well, I guess we're done with this room.
该是布置书房♥的时候了
Time to move on to the study.
在每个婚姻里都有同一个问题
There's one room in every marriage that forces the question...
“只有两个人的世界 要持续多久?”
How long do we want it to be just the two of us?
这就在我们卧房♥隔壁 所以…
It's right off our bedroom, so...
你想要做什么用途?
Well...What do you want to do with this room?
这个房♥间很适合给…
Well, it could be a good room for a...
宝…
B-A-...
宝?
...B-Y?
我们的浴室够多了
I think we already have enough bathrooms.
崔和夏洛特终于达成共识
Trey and Charlotte were finally on the same page,
生小孩的共识
and the page had a baby on it.
与此同时 莎曼珊戴着火♥辣♥辣的乳♥头♥去购物
Meanwhile, Samantha went shopping, nipples blazing,
选中了一瓶九四年的葡萄酒 和一个八四年的哈佛毕业生
and picked up a '94 Cabernet and an '84 Harvard MBA.
相信我 这没什么
Believe me, this is nothing.
不过是忽上忽下的走势
It's a blip.
不行 我们不能退缩 这可是你告诉我的
No, we can't retract it, because that's what you said.
华伦德雷福斯创立了沟通策略公♥司♥
Warren Dreyfous was a founding partner of the communication strategy firm
曾经让艾克森石油化险为夷
that made the Exxon oil spill an "incident" rather than a "debacle."
我得挂电♥话♥了
Look, I've got to go. Yeah.
下一次找媒体前先问我…
And next time, talk to me before you talk to the press.
好的 再见
All right, man. Bye.
抱歉
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表