剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Oh, hi!
“真巧?”
"Oh, hi"?
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你一看到我就马上转身
You saw me, turned, and walked the other way.
我没看到你 只是刚好改变方向
I didn't see you, I just changed direction.
我喜欢改变方向
I'm allowed to change direction.
你不回我电♥话♥
First you don't return my calls
现在又假装在街上没看到我
and then you pretend not to see me on the street?
我现在真的没办法见你
I just...I really can't see you right now.
你非见不可 我就站在这里
Well, you have to see me because I'm standing right here.
这整件事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this whole thing,
但这并非故意要打击你
but it's not a personal attack on you.
而是个错误
It was a mistake.
米兰达 我不想谈这个
Miranda, I really don't want to talk about this.
我也很不好过
This is hard for me too, you know?
我一直担心
And it doesn't make it any easier
你会因为自认无法怀孕而恨我
worrying that you hate me because you think you can't get pregnant.
我无法怀孕
I can't get pregnant.
如果我可以 你就可以
If I can, you can.
不 我不能
No, I can't!
我刚从医生那儿回来
I just came from the doctor,
我的身体会攻击崔的精♥子♥
My body is attacking Trey's sperm!
15%的几率
15% chance.
受孕的机率只有15%
15% chance of ever having a baby!
我现在可以走了吗?
Oh... Is it okay if I go now?
当然
Sure.
要我陪你吗?
You want me to walk with you?
不 我只想一个人
No. I just want to be alone, okay?
好
Okay.
我会走在你后面
But I'm just gonna walk a little way behind you,
若你改变心意想找人谈谈...
in case you change your mind and want to talk.
不用了 我没事
No, I'm okay.
夏洛特一路走回家
Charlotte walked all the way home.
即使她从未回头
And even though she never turned back,
她知道米兰达始终跟在她后面
she knew Miranda was behind her.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
没关系
Oh, don't worry about it.
你看我拿到什么
Look what I got!
今天早上一个男人送到我的饭店来
Some nice man dropped it off at my hotel this morning.
是爱马仕的…
Hermes, it's a...
柏金包
Birkin.
不太像我的风格
Well, it's not really my style,
但是免费
but, hey, it's a free bag!
其实它并不是免费的
Well, it's not exactly free.
我付了钱 那是我的包包
I paid for it, that's my bag.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
排队的话要等五年…
Well, there was a five year waiting list,
点点点 所以我用了你的名字
blah, blah, blah, I used your name.
点点点?
Blah, blah, blah?
只是想直接切入正题
Cutting to the chase, yes.
既然要切入正题
Well, as long as we're
爱马仕的公♥关♥打电♥话♥来 她说我的公♥关♥
the P.R. Rep from Hermes called and told me my rep
至少对她吼了十二次“他妈的”
yelled "fuck" at her at least 12 times.
那就是你所谓的风度吗?
Is that your idea of class?
这太荒谬了
That is absurd.
我没说脏话
I have never used the "f" word.
你♥他♥妈♥的想骗谁?
Who the fuck are you kidding?
没错 我是有打去询问包包
Yes, I called to check on the bag...
你知道吗?
Oh, you know what?
我是用手♥机♥打的
I was on my cell,
也许跳号♥了 所以她接到一个疯子的电♥话♥
maybe she picked up some crazy person.
有一次我接到一个新泽西的电♥话♥
One time I got this scary woman
那女人在话筒那端叫个没完
screaming from somewhere in New Jersey.
唯一比谎言更糟的事 就是拙劣的谎言
The only thing worse than a liar is a bad liar.
我不再需要你的服务了
I won't be needing your services anymore.
我说的是实话
I am telling you the truth.
要是我的演技跟你一样差劲
If I was as bad an actress as you,
那我肯定还在星期五餐厅工作
I'd still be serving onion rings at TGI Fridays.
那是我他妈的柏金包
That's my fucking Birkin!
刘玉玲头也不回地走了
And there went Lucy Liu.
全都因为一个谎言
All 'cause of a Lucy lie.
同时 我发现自己又回到了熟悉的十字路口
Meanwhile, I found myself back at a familiar crossroads,
哥伦布街和1988的转角
the corner of Columbus and 1988.
真是让人意外
It was amazing.
这里一点也没变
It hadn't changed at all.
一样的桌子 一样的菜单…
Same table, same menu...
一样的服务生
Same waiter.
七分熟的汉堡和乌贼冷盘
Burger, medium well. Calamari.
我真不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
他的溜冰鞋不见了
His roller skates were gone
他的头发少了些
and his "Tony Danza" taxi hair was thinner,
但肯定是查德
but it was definitely Chad.
那晚在“隧♥道♥”喝醉的查德
"Drunken-night- at-Tunnel" Chad.
准备点餐了吗?
You ready to order?
你好
Well, hello there.
今日特餐为扁豆汤和玉米烙饼
Our soups of the day are lentil and tortilla.
有人帮你点饮料吗?
Did anyone get your drink order?
查德?
Chad?
是我 凯莉
It's me, Carrie.
布雷萧
Bradshaw.
我们十三年前见过
We met like 13 years ago.
我来过好几次 一半柠檬水 一半冰茶
I came in a few times, half lemonade, half iced tea?
还有...
And then there was that...
在“隧♥道♥”的那一夜
Night at The Tunnel.
隧♥道♥?
Tunnel?
我没去过“隧♥道♥”
I never went to Tunnel.
你去过
Yeah, you went to Tunnel.
抱歉 雪莉 我不记得了
Geez, Sherry, I'm sorry, I don't remember.
是凯莉
It's Carrie.
对了 凯莉
Right, Carrie.
我要点扁豆汤
Um, I'll take the lentil soup.
以及一些饼干
I guess, and some crackers.
饼干是附赠的
Crackers come with.
当时我做了什么不该做的事吗
Was I at least smart enough to try something?
没有
No.
你是个十足的君子
You were the perfect gentleman.
我停留在1988的时间 足够让我意识到
I stayed in 1988 just long enough to realize
自己做了正确决定
I had made the right decision.
虽然我坐在同样的座位上
Even though I was sitting in the same seat,
但我的际遇却已大不相同
I was in a totally different place.
你有头痛过吗
Do you suffer from headaches?
过敏 糖尿病呢?
Allergies? Diabetes?
没有…
No, no, no.
对前男友的判断力差?
Bad judgment with old boyfriends?
是的
Yes.
我想我可以把这写进去
I think I can write that in.
会痛吗?
Does it hurt?
还好
Not really.
主要是不太舒服
Mostly it's just unpleasant.
那之后呢?
What about after?
要多久才会恢复正常?
How long until I feel back to normal?
你得问医护人员
You're gonna have to ask them.
你花了多久才恢复正常?
Well, how long until you felt back to normal?
现在随时都正常
Any day now.
我做的是正确的事
I'm doing the right thing...
对吧?
Right?
米兰达 我不能回答这个问题
Miranda, I cannot answer that.
-你有什么看法? -你有什么看法?
-Well, what do you think? -What do you think?
我和你的看法一致
I think, what do you think?
想再轮一遍吗?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表