剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
我们一起努力 好不好
and we get to work on this together, what do ya say?
你为什么这么体贴
Why are you being so sweet?
马丁尼的罪恶感
Martini guilt.
当晚 我不得不思考父亲
Later that night, I got to thinking about fathers,
或是没有父亲
or the lack of them.
据说一个女儿和父亲的关系
Some say a daughter's relationship with her father
是她和所有男人关系的模型
is the model for all her subsequent relationships with men.
那是通俗心理学
Is that just "pop" psychology,
还是真的有几分道理?
or is there some truth to it?
一个有瑕疵的模型
And if you were given a less than perfect model,
是否意味着终生不完美的感情?
does it mean a life of less than perfect relationships?
我不禁纳闷
I couldn't help but wonder...
父亲角色究竟占多大重要性?
How much does a father-figure figure?
先生 我明白你在担心什么
Gentlemen, I understand your concern,
但我现在正在看合约…
but I'm looking at the contract right now...
不好意思 可以请你等一下吗?
I'm sorry, could you hold for a moment?
我正在进行电♥话♥会议
I'm on a conference call here.
夏洛特约克说有急事
Charlotte York says it's an emergency.
夏洛特 怎么了?你还好吧?
Charlotte, what's wrong, are you okay?
我很好 我正在看你的单子
I'm fine, I'm just looking over your registry
有些东西你忘了写上去
and there are some things you forgot to include.
比如曼哈顿胡兹娃娃
Like a Manhattan Whozit.
-什么? -那是一种学习玩具
-A what? -It's a learning toy.
会动的玩具让孩子比较乖
Active toys make for passive children.
这背后有一整套哲学理论
There's a whole philosophy behind it.
我没时间说这些
I don't have time for philosophy.
我正在和伦敦分公♥司♥进行电♥话♥会议
I'm on a conference call with our London Office.
那惊喜玩偶呢?
What about a Peek-A-Ball? Peek-A-Ball!
惊喜玩偶 米兰达
Peek-A-Ball, Miranda!
我的天 夏洛特 我必须挂了
Jesus, Charlotte, I have to get back.
还有最后一件事
Just one more quick thing.
我知道你说过不要鹳
I know you said no storks,
但我看到一个很漂亮的餐桌摆饰 是鹳的形状
but I saw the most gorgeous centerpiece in the shape of a...
我正在工作
I'm at work!
我们得在中午之前订购
Well, we have to order it by noon.
它的羽毛是白色的斐济菊花
Now, its feathers are white Fiji mums...
我是怎么交代的?
What did I say?
不准有鹳 但送上贵重礼物的宾客
No storks, but these people are giving you
他们会想看到宝宝
expensive gifts and they're gonna want to see a little baby.
不准有鹳 不拆礼物 没有做作的东西
No storks, no present opening, no cutesy baby stuff.
我们说好的
We agreed!
那杏仁糖婴儿车呢?
What about a marzipan baby carriage?
-夏洛特! -里面有个巧克力宝宝
-Charlotte! -It has a white chocolate peanut butter baby inside
你可以把宝宝吃掉
and you can eat the baby.
米兰达…?
Miranda? Miranda!
隔天
The next day,
莎曼珊亲自登门拜访
Samantha made a conference call of her own.
琼斯女士 欢迎
Ms. Jones, welcome.
莱特先生会和你共进午餐吗?
Will Mr. Wright be joining you for lunch?
不会
No, actually,
这个周末是理查的生日
it's Richard's birthday this weekend,
我正在为他安排一个庆生会
and I'm trying to put together a little celebration for him.
没问题 你想预定我们的宴会包厢还是...
Certainly, would you like to reserve one of our banquet rooms or...
没那个必要
Oh, that won't be necessary.
这是个小派对
It's a very small party,
非常小型
a very small,
私密的三人派对
private party... of three.
只有理查
Just Richard,
我 和第三者
myself, and a third...
如果你有空的话
If you have any openings.
我非常乐意
I'm wide open.
我运气真好
Lucky me.
现在夏洛特的房♥子 已经准备好举♥行♥派对
And now that Charlotte's house was ready for the baby shower,
她想确定米兰达的家 也准备好迎接宝宝
she wanted to make sure Miranda's house was ready for the baby.
摇篮可以放在床旁边
So, the bassinet can go over here, by the bed.
这样会方便喂食
-Uh-huh. -So, when you have to get up for feedings, he's right there. See?
除非你打算跟他一起睡
-Yeah. -Unless you're planning to have him sleep in the bed with you.
-我会因此而坐牢吗? -当然不会
-Can't I go to jail for that? -No,
很多人相信 这对宝宝呼吸比较安全
in fact, many cultures believe that it's safer for the baby's breathing.
虽然会有在睡梦中
Although you do run the risk of rolling over
压到他的危险 但那几乎不曾发生过
and smooshing him in your sleep. But that almost never happens.
但是 这不代表不会发生
But, almost isn't never,
你如果想要力求安全...
so, if you want to err on the side of safety...
他还是睡在那东西里面好了
Um, I'll just put him in the thing.
摇篮?
-The bassinet. -Yeah.
太棒了
Great!
等他长得够大 你可以把婴儿床放在这里
And then when he's big enough, you can put the crib here.
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you were thinking?
我还没想过这一点
Oh, I hadn't thought about that yet.
你必须现在就开始考虑这些事
Well, you need to start thinking about these things,
因为在宝宝出生前 你会遇到成千上万个问题
'cause there are a million questions to answer before the baby ever gets here.
你有教育计划吗?
Do you have a birthing plan?
你想当个什么样的妈妈?
Do you know what kind of a mother you want to be?
我计划当个好妈妈
Yes, I plan to be a... good mother!
上街时你会背着宝宝 或放在婴儿车里推?
But a marsupial mom or a stroller mom?
你要喂母奶还是牛奶?
Will you be breast-feeding or bottle-feeding?
婴儿防护问题呢?
And what about baby-proofing?
房♥里到处充满了尖锐棱角
'Cause with all the sharp edges around here,
这地方简直是个死亡陷阱
I mean, this place is a deathtrap.
好吧 你必须收敛一点
Okay, you need to back off.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
你所谓的帮忙就是
This is your idea of helping?
指出每个我做得不好的地方?
Pointing out all the things I do badly?
我没有…
I'm not pointing out...
你有
Yes, you are.
你得接受其他人的好意
You need to try to let other people in a little,
一旦孩子出生
because once you have that baby,
就不只是你的事了
it's not just you anymore.
你会无法控制一切
You're not gonna be able to control everything.
我只想好好享用炸鸡 赶快了结这件事
Look, I just want to enjoy the fried chicken and be done with it.
我得重新考虑是否要准备炸鸡
Well, I had to re-think the fried chicken.
你是唯一想吃的人
'Cause you're the only one who wanted all that breading,
我们会有梅斯卡灵蔬菜
so instead, we're having mesclun greens
丰盛的意大利面
and a lovely puttanesca.
加上斐济菊花餐桌摆饰
With a Fiji mum centerpiece.
斐济菊花鹳的餐桌摆饰?
A Fiji mum stork centerpiece?
只有一只 我想你可以忍♥受一只鹳吧
One stork, I think you can deal with one stork.
有两只 我在邀请卡上看到了
Two storks, I saw the invitation.
那上面也有一只鹳
There's a stork on the invitation.
那不是鹳 是鸭子
That's not a stork, that is a duck.
它正抽着一根雪茄
And that duck is smoking an "it's a boy" cigar.
那鸭子儿童不宜
That duck's not for children.
去他的鸭子 去他的派对
That duck is fucked, this whole shower is fucked!
没有婴儿用品就没办法举办
You can't have a shower without some baby stuff.
你要继续这样 妈咪干脆缺席算了
You keep this up, you're gonna have a shower without a mommy!
-随便 -随便
-Fine! -Fine!
米兰达 你最好出现
Miranda, you better show up!
我才不要跟一大群…
I am not getting stuck with a bunch of lawyers,
不懂得欣赏华丽意大利面的律师在一起
who, if they're anything like you, won't even appreciate a beautiful puttanesca!
小心那些尖锐的棱角
Watch out for the sharp edges!
谢谢你下来聊天
Thanks for coming down and talking.
我别无选择
Well, I really didn't have a choice.
你没办法上楼
You couldn't make it up the stairs.
这里
There.
感觉好点了吗?
You feel better?
背部是好了 其他的不好
The back, yes, the other stuff, no.
我会是个很差劲的妈咪
I'm gonna be a terrible mother.
-米兰达... -是真的
-Miranda... -I am.
我没有母亲的天性 没有耐心
I have no maternal instincts, no patience.
我对夏洛特大呼小叫
The way I yelled at Charlotte.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表