剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“订婚戒指”
纽约欢迎并提供庇护给…
New York welcomes and shelters
疲倦的 贫穷的 受迫♥害♥的人
the tired, the poor, the persecuted,
他们为了逃避统治而远离家园
who have been forced to leave their homes at the whim of a ruling class.
因此 曼哈顿人要是生活面临不安定
Therefore, it's ironic that all Manhattanites
那就太讽刺了
face the same horrible uncertainty,
或许有一天
knowing that any day
他们会遇到这种悲剧
they may have to utter the tragic words...
我的公♥寓♥要变成合作式大厦了
My building's going co-op.
你有买♥♥番茄吗?
Did you get the tomatoes?
我的公♥寓♥要变成合作式大厦了
My building's going co-op.
我得搬家了 真是噩耗
I have to move! This is a nightmare.
你为什么不买♥♥下来?
Why don't you just buy the place?
好 没问题 真是个好主意
Yeah, okay, sure. That's a great idea.
-有何不可呢?-番茄我是赊帐的
-Well, why not? -Aidan, I just charged tomatoes.
我也没有打算买♥♥公♥寓♥
I really don't think that I'm in a position to buy an apartment.
我正有此意
I am.
是吗?
-You are? -Yeah.
我从不知道
I had no idea.
阔佬 你有女友了吗?
You have a girlfriend, moneybags?
她很性感 我很喜欢
Afraid so, and she's sexy, and I like it.
我也这么想
Figures.
说真的
Seriously.
你想认真谈谈吗?
Do you wanna talk about this?
你不能为我买♥♥下公♥寓♥
You're not buying my apartment for me.
不只为你 是为我们
Not for you, for us.
我可以卖♥♥掉现居 买♥♥下这里
I could sell my place and buy this place
还有隔壁那一间
and that place next door.
我们可以把那面墙打掉
We could tear down that wall.
我们可以住在一起
We could live together.
然后呢?
So then, well...
你算是...我的房♥东还是室友?
are you...Well, would that make you my landlord or my roommate?
都可以
Little of both.
房♥租怎么算?
What would the rent be like?
用...这个付怎么样?
Like, uh...this?
有包括用具吗?
Does that include utilities?
不包括
No.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
我承认 他的提议让我心动
I have to admit, I was tempted by his offer.
我们几乎每晚一起过夜
We were spending almost every night together already,
而且正在热恋
and we were in love,
搬家又是一件麻烦事
and moving is such a pain in the ass.
夏洛特每晚要做的荷尔蒙注射
And so were the hormone injections...
也一样麻烦
... Charlotte was facing nightly.
我不赞成这么做 夏洛特
I don't approve of this, Charlotte.
你的荷尔蒙比一个青少年还多
You've got more hormones in you than a teenage boy.
这是我们当前该做的
Well, this is what we have to do now.
我们应该回到传统的方式
I think we should go back to trying to have a baby the old-fashioned way.
干脆等天上掉下婴儿来
Well, why don't we just sit around and wait for a stork?
医生说还是有机会的
The doctor said there's still a chance.
机会渺茫
A very, very slim chance.
这算是好消息
Well, that's good news.
如果你的病人生存的机会渺茫
If you had a patient who had a very, very slim chance of living,
算是好消息吗?你会告诉家属
would that be good news? Would you tell the family,
“振作一点 他在地狱里还有机会”吗?
"Hey, buck up, he's got a shot in hell"?
你说的对
Point taken.
所以我们得做试管婴儿
That's why we have to move on to in vitro.
佩姬伍卓夫尝试了七年
It took Peggy Woodruff seven years to conceive.
她是谁?
Who is Peggy Woodruff?
我在电梯间认识的人
A woman I met in the elevator.
很多夫妻都有怀孕的问题
A lot of couples have trouble conceiving,
他们最终都克服了
and they all get through it.
我们这栋楼就有六对尝试了试管婴儿
In our building alone, there are six couples who have been through in vitro.
夏洛特 你要怎么做
Charlotte, what did you do?
你还要发问卷吗?
Put up a flyer in the lobby?
“我们不孕 你们呢?”
"We're barren. How about you?"
我们不是不孕 只是较难受孕
We're not barren. We're reproductively challenged.
佩姬周五邀请我们到她家
Oh, and Peggy invited us over on Friday night
听取她的经验
to hear all about their experiences.
不错吧
Isn't that nice?
听起来真有趣
Oh, as tempting as that sounds,
我们星期五要参加苏格兰高地抛舞
we have the Scottish Society Highland Fling Friday night.
我们一定得去吗?
Do we have to fling?
是的 那是家族传统
Yes! It's a family tradition.
通常是春天过后举♥行♥ 我们每年都去
First comes spring, then comes fling. We go every year.
好的 那我们什么时候拜访伍卓夫?
Okay, but well, when are we gonna talk to the Woodruffs?
我不想跟他们谈
I don't wanna talk to the Woodruffs.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我知晓试管婴儿
I'm familiar with in vitro.
那很痛苦
It's a very invasive procedure.
成功率极低
The success rate is extremely low,
所需时间又长
and it can take years.
我知道 以防万一
I know, honey, so just in case,
我登记领养了中国小孩
I put us on the list for a Mandarin baby.
当夏洛特独自进行着养儿计划
As Charlotte's plan for parenthood progressed with or without Trey,
我开始怀疑艾登是不是
I began to wonder if Aidan's plan
也背着我进行他的计划
was progressing without me.
他没有正式搬进来
He never officially moved in,
但是到处都是他的物品
but his stuff was everywhere.
# It's not unusual #
# To be loved by anyone #
# It's not unusual #
# To be loved by anyone #
# When I see you Hangin' around #
# With anyone #
# It's not unusual To see me cryin'... #
你要订婚了
You're getting engaged!
我吐了
I threw up.
我看到戒指 然后呕吐了
I saw the ring, and I threw up.
这不是正常
That's not normal.
这就是我对婚姻的反应
That's my reaction to marriage.
要是他求婚怎么办?
What do you think you might do if he asks?
我不知道
I don't know.
答应他
Just say yes!
还不够久吧 是吧?
Well, it hasn't been long enough. Has it?
崔和我一个月就订婚了
Trey and I got engaged after only a month.
过了多久分居的?
How long before you separated?
我们现在又在一起了 这才是最重要的
We're together now, and that's what matters.
当一切都对了 你会知道的
When it's right, you just know.
凯莉不知道
Look, Carrie doesn't know!
-凯莉吐了 -所以可能不对
-Carrie threw up. -So it might not be right.
或许是因为我的公♥寓♥要被收回了
Maybe this is all happening because my building is going co-op.
这是房♥子的问题吗?
Is this a real estate merger?
我是因为没房♥子住才嫁?
Am I a real estate bride?
要是曼哈顿有无限的公♥寓♥
If there were unlimited apartments in Manhattan,
我们就会永远单身
we'd all be single forever.
戒指怎么样?
What did the ring look like?
这又是另一件事
Well...that's the other thing.
戒指不好看
The ring was not good.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
那是梨型钻石...
It was a pear-shaped diamond...
带金边
...with a gold band.
难怪你会吐
No wonder you threw up.
一点都不适合我
It's just not me.
你穿戴金饰
You wear gold jewelry.
就好像假的宝石
Yeah, like ghetto gold, for fun.
但却是我的订婚戒指
But this is my engagement ring.
那是我帮忙挑的
I helped pick the ring.
你事先知情?
You knew about this?
艾登需要女性的意见
Aidan wanted a female perspective.
顺带一提 我怀着身孕
And P.S., I was a pregnant woman
还跟一个不是孩子父亲的男人去挑戒指
shopping for a ring with a man who wasn't the baby's father.
这一点也不梦幻
It was not exactly my dream scenario.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表