剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“与“性”何干?”
不管你自己认为多么了解纽约
New York City. No matter how well you think you know it,
这儿总是有新鲜的人事物 等待被发掘
there's always somewhere or someone new to discover.
这是我跟雷的第二次约会 他家在皇后区
I was on my second date with Ray King, who lived in Queens,
然而一口气去三家爵士俱乐部
although it felt like our second, third and fourth date
让我觉得好像是第四次约会
because we'd been to three jazz clubs in one night.
我不会唱歌♥ 但会切菜
I can't sing for shit, but damn, can I chop.
哪里可以学习爵士?
And where does one learn this skill?
泽西海岸
Jersey Shore.
-你的家乡吗? -你听
-Oh, is that where you're from... -Listen.
就是这一段节奏
This lick right here...
激发我学贝斯的念头
is why I wanted to play the bass.
天
Man...
这里怎么样?
How about that?
老天 真是动听
Jesus, that's sweet.
再听一次
Listen to that again.
你觉得怎么样?
How about that?
现在是坦白的好时机
This might be a good time to tell you...
我不喜欢爵士
I don't like jazz.
你怎么会这么说呢?
Why would you say something like that?
你不能跟着唱
I dunno, you can't follow it
没有旋律可言
and there's no melody.
就像这样四处流窜
And it's just like... It's all over the place.
凯莉 如果你不能改变它
Carrie, you gotta stop trying to make it be something else
就试着去欣赏它
and appreciate it for what it is.
该死 我希望贝斯在我手边
Damn, I wish I had my bass.
过来 你当贝斯
Come here, you be the bass.
我应该先加入音乐家协会吧?
Don't I have to be in the musician's union or something?
你什么乐器都能演奏?
Do you play all those instruments?
说演奏有点勉强
Play's a little strong. I, uh,
我只是练过几个调子 厌倦了就换
learn a few notes, I get bored, I move on.
你听贝斯的部分
Listen to the bass.
爵士乐美在...
The beauty of jazz...
它有各种可能性
is that it can go anywhere.
可以是这样…
It can go from here...
或这样
to here.
甚至这样
To here.
就在那时候我才开始懂得欣赏
It was right about that time that I started to appreciate
爵士乐这玩意
a little type of music we call jazz.
你昨晚做了什么 凯莉?
So, what did you do last night, Carrie?
去听爵士乐
I listened to jazz.
爵士乐有什么好玩的?
What is so funny about jazz?
是这样的
Okay, here it is.
昨晚 我跟雷经历了…
Last night with Ray...
我...
I had...
我有生以来最强烈的高♥潮♥
...the most intense orgasm of my entire life.
我洗了衣服
Ah... I did my laundry.
继续说
Continue.
这实在没道理 我甚至不太了解他
It doesn't make any sense, I barely know him.
那是我们第二次约会
We've only been on two dates.
你就跟他上♥床♥?
And yet, you had sex with him.
我们让凯莉说完好吗?
Can everyone please let Carrie talk about the sex?
简直是神魂颠倒
The mind-blowing sex. Now...
我知道这听起来...
I realize that this next statement
有点古怪 但是...
makes me a bit of a freak, but, um...
我通常只跟我爱的人
I usually have to be in love with someone
才会有高♥潮♥
to have that kind of orgasm.
这倒是跟他约会的好理由
You might want to see someone about that.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
或许雷就是你的真命天子
Maybe Ray is "the one."
你的阴蒂是这么想的
Your clitoris seems to think so.
这或许只是侥幸
It was probably just a fluke.
我明天再试试看
I'm going back tomorrow to find out.
而我正处于罢♥工♥状态
I, on the other hand, am on strike.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我不要有性生活了
It means I'm not having any more sex.
这样太消沉了吧 亲爱的
That's not a strike, honey, that's a slump.
一开始可能会消沉
No, it might have started as a slump,
现在已在控制之下了
but I'm in control of it now.
在情况好转之前 我拒绝发♥生♥关♥系♥
I've made the conscious decision not to have sex until conditions improve.
有多少人会因此受到影响?
And how many people will be affected by this strike?
目前只有我一个 不过对此我很乐观
Um, so far, just the one, but I'm optimistic.
我不要再忍♥受糟糕的约会了
The thing is, I can't go on any more bad dates.
我宁可待在家里也不要和
I would rather be home alone than out with some guy
在网上卖♥♥袜子的人约会
who sells socks on the internet.
我正在与人交往
Well, I'm dating someone.
一个我真正喜欢的人
Someone I actually like.
真好
-Good. -Wow!
玛莉亚
Maria.
我的玛莉亚?艺术家玛莉亚?
Maria, Maria, my Maria from the gallery?
她现在是我的了 我们正在认真交往
Well, she's my Maria now, we're having a...relationship.
是的 我是同性恋
Yes, ladies, I'm a lesbian.
等一下 你们在认真交往?
Wait a second. You're in a relationship?
对
Yes... Oh...
她来了
And she just walked in,
别露出惊讶的表情
so, please get those looks off your faces.
玛莉亚
Maria!
你认识夏洛特
-Hello. -You know Charlotte.
当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
这是凯莉和米兰达
And this is Carrie and Miranda.
幸会
-Hi! -So nice to meet you.
幸会
Really good to see you.
看得出来你告诉她们了
-I see you told them. -Mm-hmm.
这怎么可能?
-How does that work? -Ah, ah.
你一觉醒来就成了同性恋?
You go to bed one night, you wake up the next morning, and poof, you're a lesbian?
我忘了告诉你们我是消防栓
Oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm a fire hydrant.
我是鞋子
Yeah, I'm a shoe.
我一直想变成鞋子 现在我是了
I always wanted to be one, and, poof, now I am.
她不是同性恋 只是因为男人被她用光了
I don't think she's a lesbian, I think she just ran out of men.
这样的话应该罢♥工♥ 而不是去吃阴♥部♥
Then you go on strike, you don't eat pussy.
你刚才说“吃阴♥部♥”?
-Ew! -Did you just say...eat pussy?
我只是强调
I did, but just for emphasis.
最难以相信的是
You know, the truly amazing thing is
我今晚有大新闻
I had the news tonight.
我经历了...
I had the most intense...
最强烈的高♥潮♥
"Mind-blowing," I believe was the word.
神魂颠倒
...orgasm of my life,
却又略逊莎曼珊一筹
and Samantha still managed to up-sex me.
她们在我的艺廊相遇 我是介绍人
They met at my gallery, I introduced them.
你是拉皮条的
Poof, you're a pimp.
稍晚 受到莎曼珊探索新领域的影响
Later that night, inspired by Samantha's willingness to explore new territory,
夏洛特觉得该是征服旧地盘的时候了
Charlotte felt it was time to conquer some old territory.
她和崔曾在这张床上经历过夫妻之间的大问题
The bed...where she and Trey had so much trouble as man and wife.
就是这里了
Here we are.
好
Yep.
要不要先喝杯酒?
Should we have a glass of wine first?
-我很好 除非你想… -不 我也很好
-I'm fine, unless you... -No, no, I'm okay.
如果你还没准备好…
If you don't feel ready...
停止性生活
Just because she was on strike,
不代表该停止享受
didn't mean she had to do without.
米兰达发现了最完美的约会对象...
That's how Miranda discovered the perfect relationship...
电视和巧克力蛋糕
Jon Stewart and chocolate eclairs.
当晚 夏洛特和崔的共眠也十分甜美
That night, Charlotte and Trey enjoyed a sweet ending to their evening as well.
不错吧?
Not bad, huh?
不错
Not bad.
简直是神魂颠倒
It was almost "mind-blowing."
夏洛特松了一口气
Charlotte was relieved.
他们已经征服了卧房♥
Now that they had fixed their problem in the bedroom,
她已经准备好要征服其他房♥间
she was ready to move back into the other rooms as well.
所以...
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表