剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Well, the sex we had on the floor of your apartment
体验蛮不错的
was, uh... was quite good, actually.
一次不足以保障婚姻幸福
One time. That does not a marriage make.
进来吧 我们可以再下一城
Come inside. Maybe we can rack up a new score.
第二:你只有得不到我时 才想要我
you only want me when you can't have me.
你的笔记中有提到
Did you make a note in there that mentions
今晚你有多漂亮吗?
how beautiful you look tonight?
我们得做一些大决定
Oh, we have some big decisions to make.
崔
Trey...
你勃起了
You have a boner.
你好美
Well, you are just so beautiful.
你勃起的话我没办法讨论我的笔记
I cannot discuss my notes if you have a boner.
进来吧
-Come inside. -Oh!
不行 我们分居了
-I cannot come inside. We are separated. -Aw...
我还记了很多事
I have more notes.
我每晚都在想你
I think about you every night.
我可以脱下你的小裤裤吗?
May I take off your panties?
-别这样 -好吧
-Don't. -All righty.
当初是你不想结婚
You said you didn't want to be married.
现在我不知道我是否想结婚了
But now, I just, I don't know if I want to be married.
崔 你是不是…
Trey, are you...?
当晚 夏洛特和崔都没进去
That night, neither Charlotte nor Trey came inside.
我不知道该说什么
I'm not quite sure what to say.
对不起 夏洛特 我拿手帕给你好吗?
I'm sorry, Charlotte, May I get you a hankie?
来不及了
It's too late for a hankie.
没用的
This isn't working.
无论我们在做什么 它并不成功
Whatever this is we're doing, it isn't working.
请别打电♥话♥给我
Just... please, stop calling me.
等我弄清楚自己要什么时会跟你联络
I'll call you when I've figured out what I want.
夏洛特 我爱你
Charlotte... I love you.
把干洗的帐单寄给我好吗?
Send me the dry cleaning bill.
也许崔有很多缺点
Trey may have had a lot of flaws,
但是没礼貌绝非其中之一
but bad manners wasn't one of them.
这是个愉快平静的星期六早晨
It was a lovely, uneventful Saturday morning.
喝了三杯拿铁 买♥♥了两份报纸以及…
Three lattes, two newspapers, and...
收到一张交友中心的申请表
one dating service application.
“亲爱的单身女子”
"Dear single"...
你连个名字都没有?
Single? You don't even have a name?
我单身 没资格有名字
Well, I'm single. I don't deserve one.
这简直是当街枪杀路人
That's the postal equivalent of a drive-by shooting.
我还以为每天经过中国餐馆时
Yeah, and I thought those 57 menus I get every day
拿的大量传♥单♥已经够烦人了
from Hunan Moonan were annoying.
“别让你的灵魂伴侣溜走”
Look at this, "Don't let your soul mate slip away."
我知道 这几乎是个威胁
Oh, I know, it's almost a threat.
“我们拥有他 他在等你
It's like, "We have him. He's just waiting for you.
不过动作要快 因为他正悄悄离开…他走了”
But hurry, 'cause he's slipping, slipping away. Oops, there he goes."
灵魂伴侣只存在于
Soul mates only exist in the Hallmark aisle
-贺曼商店的走道上 -我不同意
-in Duane Reade Drugs. -I disagree.
我相信有个完美的男人等着使你的生命圆♥满♥
I believe that there's that one perfect person out there to complete you.
如果没找到他你就不圆♥满♥了? 这种观念真是危险
And if you don't find him? What, you're incomplete? It's so dangerous.
只有这一个观念吗?
All right, first of all, the idea that there's only one out there?
我♥干♥脆现在自杀算了
I mean, why don't I just shoot myself right now?
我一直相信 每个人都不只有一位灵魂伴侣
I'd like to think that people have more than one soul mate.
我同意 我有上百个
I agree, I've had hundreds.
若错过了 下一个马上就到
Yeah! And you know what? If you miss one, along comes another.
-就像计程车 -不是这样的
-Like cabs. -No, that is not how it works.
好吧
Oh, okay.
但你仍然在寻觅
But you're still looking outside yourself.
说你自己并不满足
It's saying that you're not enough.
-你满足吗? -今天她太过头了
-Are you enough? -Actually, today she's too much.
听着 完美灵魂伴侣的坏处就是
Look, the bad thing about the "one perfect soul mate"
可望而不可及 肯定要失败
is that it's so unattainable. You're being set up to fail.
一点也没错 你还因此觉得很自卑
Exactly! And you feel bad about yourself.
这让圣杯和屁♥眼♥之间的差距更大了
Yeah, and it makes the gap between the Holy Grail and the assholes even bigger.
我不在乎
Well, I don't care.
我相信有灵魂伴侣
I believe in soul mates.
我认为崔就是我的灵魂伴侣
I thought Trey was mine.
但我不认为灵魂伴侣会…
But I don't think that a soul mate would...
和你做♥爱♥
on your leg.
绝对的
-Mm. -Yeah. Probably true.
但一定有某个完美的人正在等着我
But there's got to be that someone out there who's just perfect for me.
也许我应该继续寻觅
Maybe I should keep looking.
拿去吧
Here you go.
好了 我们把这玩意儿写完
Okay, we're filling this out.
我没心情
No, I'm not in the mood.
不是给你的 是给她的
Not for you. For her.
-好 -不要
-Oh, okay! -No.
要
Yes!
“年龄… 勾选”
"Age... check box."
20到25 25到30 30到34
"20-25, 25-30, 30-34."
不 下个礼拜就不是了
Oh, no, not after next week.
过生日的女孩 35岁
Birthday girl. 35.
35到44
"35-44."
亲爱的 欢迎加入我这组
Honey, welcome to my box.
灵魂伴侣
Soul mate.
四个字 却是个大学问
Two little words, one big concept.
相信有某个人在某个地方
A belief that someone, somewhere,
手里拿着开启你心房♥ 和你梦想之屋的钥匙
is holding the key to your heart and your dream house.
你所要做的就是找到他
All you have to do is find them.
那么 这个人在哪里?
So... where is this person?
如果你爱一个人 但恋情并不顺利
And if you loved someone and it didn't work out,
那是否意味着 他不是你的灵魂伴侣?
does that mean they weren't your soul mate?
难道他只是“从此幸福快乐游戏节目”
Were they just a runner-up contestant in this game show
中的第二名吗?
called "Happily Ever After"?
当你的年龄慢慢增长
And as you move from age box to age box,
而参赛者却越来越少
and the contestants get fewer and fewer,
你找到灵魂伴侣的机会是否也越来越低?
are your chances of finding your soul mate less and less?
灵魂伴侣究竟是现实 还是折磨人的工具?
Soul mates, reality or torture device?
办个生日晚餐派对如何?
What about a little birthday dinner?
伊尔康堤诺利 不错的餐厅
Il Cantinori, something nice.
我不确定我想庆祝
I'm not sure I want to do anything.
我想低调一点
I'm kind of into laying low.
是低调还是情绪低落?
Laying low or feeling low?
我没事
No, I'm fine.
拜托 你不会这么容易被击垮吧
Oh, come on. You've got to do better than that.
你得狠狠抓住35岁 然后向世界宣布
You've got to grab 35 by the balls and say,
“我35岁了”
"Hey, world, I'm 35!"
好了 就这样吧
Okay, calm down, Auntie Mame.
我来打点晚餐派对的事
I'll put the dinner together.
你只要现身就行了
All you have to do is show up.
只有亲密的朋友和迷人的灯光
Just close friends. Very "fabulous-lite."
好吧
All right, yeah.
听起来蛮有趣的 谢谢你
That sounds fun. Thank you.
我应该邀请大人物吗?
Should I invite Big?
你想在去吃午餐的路上杀了我吗?
What, are you slowly trying to kill me on the way to lunch?
严格说来 你们现在是朋友 对吧?
Well, technically, you are friends now, right?
你知道的 偶尔会通电♥话♥
Uh, you know, a phone call here and there.
朋友间的那种 你认为我应该邀请他吗?
It's friendly. Why? Do you think I should invite him?
亲爱的 我怎么知道?
Oh, honey, how should I know?
当我跟男人玩完 就真的是玩完了
When I'm done with them, I'm done with them.
算了 我想他还在在伦敦
Maybe not. Besides, I think he's still in London.
还是邀请一般的朋友就好
Let's just keep it to low-maintenance friends.
好的
All right.
欢迎 请进
Hey, welcome. Come in, come in.
他好性感
He is hot.
他是个牧师
He is a priest.
他是个性感的牧师
He is a hot priest.
你看他的长袍 好像侠盗罗宾汉
Look at his robe, it's so "Robin and his Merry Men."
好的 谢谢
Esta bien, gracias.
真是令人心神荡漾
Oh, you tell 'em, Friar Fuck.
好吧 姐妹 我们走吧
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表