剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
至少你怀孕了
At least you're pregnant!
你要继续这样对我吗?
Are you gonna yell at me every time I mention it?
我还有七个月才生
Because we've got another seven months to go.
我就说 “我还没有订婚的准备”
I'll just say, "I'm not ready to get engaged yet,
但是我爱你 我想要跟你同居
but I love you, and I wanna live with you."
-你们觉得怎么样?-就像是拒绝
-How does that sound? -Like a "no."
但我答应和他同居
But it's a "yes" to living together.
这很重要 这是我的第一次
That's a big deal. You know, that's a first for me.
没有人给我一点肯定吗?
Don't I get a little credit for that?
态度要好一点
Just try to be nice,
毕竟你可能会想嫁给他
because down the road you might wanna marry him.
我要假装很惊讶
I'm gonna have to act surprised.
假装不知道是什么时候吗
I wonder when it's gonna happen.
你知道他会什么时候求婚吗?
Do you know when he's going to do it?
这个就是你自己的事了 跟我无关了
No, and you're on your own. I am no longer involved.
这下又跟你无关了?
Oh, now you're not involved.
我居然要得到一只烂戒指?
Now that I'm stuck with the bad ring.
你的戒指真好看
See, that's a nice ring.
艾登应该知道不适合我
Aidan should have known that that ring wasn't me.
我怎能嫁给买♥♥错戒指的人?
How can I marry a guy who doesn't know which ring is me?
你说的没错 亲爱的
Exactly, honey.
错误的戒指 错误的对象
Wrong ring, wrong guy.
夏洛特说对了吗?
Is it true what Charlotte said?
你真的知道什么时候是对的?
Does anybody really know when it's right?
你怎么能确定 有征兆吗?
And how do you know? Are there signs?
还是会放烟火?
Fireworks?
只要感觉对了就对了吗?
Is it right when it feels comfortable?
还是说这是不好的征兆?
Or is comfortable a sign that there aren't any fireworks?
犹豫代表时机不对
Is hesitation a sign that it's not right?
还是我还没准备好?
Or is it just a sign that you're not ready?
爱情这件事
In matters of love,
你怎么知道什么是对的?
how do you know when it's right?
在市中心 莎曼珊和理查会面
Downtown, Samantha was meeting with Mr. Wright, Mr. Richard Wright, that is,
这个饭店大亨让莎曼珊很头大
the hotel magnate slash mega-client who was fast becoming the pain in her ass.
你迟到了7分钟
Christ, you're seven minutes late.
我花了15分钟
It took me 15 minutes to get through
才通过你的大厅
your labyrinth of a lobby.
我的伦敦饭店呢?
Where's my London hotel?
劳勃狄尼洛选择布雷克饭店
Bobby De Niro spends the weekend at Blakes,
却不到我这里来
and I get knocked off the page!
他曾经在我这里住宿
That little fucker has stayed at my place!
我们让他住阁楼套房♥
We gave him the fuckin' penthouse suite!
你有去调查发生什么事了吗?
Now, did you ask somebody what happened?
还是整个早上都在打扮?
Or did you just spend the morning accessorizing?
我跟旅游编辑谈过了
I talked to the travel editor.
我撤了两个广♥告♥ 不会再发生了
I pulled two of our ads. It won't happen again.
我还拿到了巴塞隆纳的资料
I also got a full-page feature on the Barcelona property out of it.
不错
Hmm, not bad.
我可以坐下了吗?
May I sit down now?
随便你
What the hell?
你怎么了?女人的问题?
What's with you? Female trouble?
我们谈公事 好吗?
Let's just talk business, shall we?
你可以告诉我 我是人
C'mon, you can tell me. I'm human.
所有的证据显示你不是
All evidence to the contrary.
我喜欢你不害怕我这一点
I love that you're not scared of me.
我最好的朋友可能要订婚了
My best friend might be getting engaged.
她不请你当伴娘?
And she didn't ask you to be a bridesmaid?
为什么大家都得结婚生子?
It's just, why does everybody have to get married and have kids?
真是迂腐
It's so cliché.
我跟你意见一致
Hey, you're preaching to the converted.
我喜欢到处拈花惹草
I like to sleep around.
我需要有人陪我到里约热内卢
Whisk somebody off to Rio if the mood strikes me.
在飞机上度过美好的九小时
It's the perfect nine-hour flight.
在飞机上用晚餐 在巴西起床
Dinner on the jet. Wake up in Brazil.
在我的五星级饭店度周末
And spend the weekend in my little five-star hotel.
有生活享受何必要老婆?
Who needs a wife when you have a life?
我就是这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
与此同时 米兰达一直在等
Meanwhile, Miranda had been waiting
等待适当的时机地点
for the right place and the right way
告诉史蒂夫孩子的事
to tell Steve about the baby.
-你要巧克力粉吗? -史蒂夫 我怀孕了
-You want sprinkles? -Steve, I'm pregnant.
她选择“当下”
Instead, she settled for "right now."
什么?
You're what?
我怀孕了
I'm, uh, pregnant.
是你的
And it's yours.
总共是六块钱
That'll be six dollars.
你确定吗?
Are... you sure?
过去几个月我只做过一次 那就是你
I've only had one shot in the last few months, and it was you.
你只跟我上♥床♥?
And I'm the only guy that you've had sex with?
这是个漫长的夏天
Hey, it's been a slow summer.
好了 我讲完了
Okay, we're done here.
知道我的睾丸还有作用 是个好消息
I guess it's good to know that my one ball is still working.
所以 现在怎么办?
So, uh... what now?
我要生下来
I'm gonna have it.
不行 我们交往的时候商量过
No way! When we were together and I wanted to have a baby,
你说你没准备好要小孩
you said you weren't ready.
我现在还是没准备好
Well, I'm still not ready.
但是更待何时?
But when am I ever gonna be ready?
我开酒吧欠了一大笔债
Man, I just went into so much debt opening my bar.
或许我应该卖♥♥了它
I'm thinking maybe I should sell it.
不 你不需要做任何事
No, no, no. You don't have to do anything.
我会自己照顾小孩
I'm gonna take care of the baby and support it
你可以随时来探望
and you can visit whenever you want,
但是不必负责任
but it's not gonna be your problem.
这是我为自己做的决定
It's my decision, and it's just something I want to do for me.
那你为什么要告诉我?
Then why did you wanna talk to me about it?
我想你有权利知道
I just thought you should know.
当周稍晚 我决定自行制♥造♥机会
Later that week, I decided to head Aidan off at the pass
邀他出来吃晚餐 并接受他的提议
by taking him out to dinner and accepting his proposal.
所以 答案是好
So, yes.
我们住在一起吧
I say yes to living together.
我觉得是时候了
I think that we're ready for that step.
是的 我们还得在金钱方面再协调一下
Yes, we still have to, you know, work out the money,
我不想只用你的钱
'cause I don't want a free ride.
我们还是要经济独♥立♥
We're still individuals,
但是我们将同居 一起生活
but we'll be sharing a life, and an apartment.
艾登
So, yes, Aidan,
我很乐意与你同居
I would love to live with you.
我真的很高兴 凯莉
Wow, that makes me really happy, Carrie,
因为我还有另一件事想问你…
because there's something else I wanna ask you.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me for a minute?
你还好吗?
Sure, are you okay?
我要去洗手间
Uh-huh, uh-huh. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在跟我说话吗?
Are you talking to me?
不是
Oh, oh, no, no, I wasn't.
抱歉 抱歉
No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
你要吃甜点吗?
Did you want dessert?
不
No, no, no.
我不要吃甜点
I would say no to desserts.
好吧
All right, then.
听着 凯莉
Listen, Carrie...
我知道你想要付钱
I know that you wanted to pay,
但是让我来
but let me get this.
你的房♥租要大涨了
'Cause your rent's about to sky-rocket.
过来亲我一下
Gimme a little something.
早上好
Good morning.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚安
你在学中文?
You're learning Chinese?
提前准备 我希望能跟孩子沟通
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表