剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I'll call you if we find anything.
-不然呢?-78号♥
-If? -78, number 78!
天啊 米兰达 我很害怕
Oh, God, Miranda, I'm freaking out.
要是我的心血全部不见了呢?
What if everything I've ever written is gone?
你最后一次备份是什么时候?
When was the last time you backed up?
没有人提过备份这件事
You know...no one talks about backing up.
你之前从来没有说过这两个字
You've never used that expression with me before ever.
但是很显然
But apparently,
除了我以外大家都偷偷地做备份
everybody's secretly running home at night and backing up their work.
阿德尔曼医生 请拨♥打♥分机2-1-3
Dr. Adleman, please call extension 2-1-3.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
费城的医院
I'm at the hospital in Philadelphia.
我妈妈心脏病发
My mom had a heart attack.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你居然让我抱怨我的电脑?
And you let me go on and on about my stupid computer?
那很令人沮丧 我也经历过
Well, that's very upsetting, I've been through that.
亲爱的 她还好吗?
Sweetie, is she okay?
你出发前怎么没有告诉我?
How could you go to Philadelphia without telling me?
我只有六分钟的时间赶火车
I had about six minutes to make the train
到达之前我不知道有这么严重
and I didn't know how bad it was till I got here.
有多严重?
Well, how bad is it?
院方的说法不一
They keep telling us different things.
她陷入昏迷了
She's pretty out of it.
她醒着时还不忘批评我的口红
Although, she did open her eyes just long enough to veto my lipstick.
我有什么可以帮忙的吗?我可以搭火车过去
Is there anything I can do to help? I'll jump on a train.
我可以过去陪你
I'll come down there and keep you company.
不用了 我很好
No, no, it's fine, I'm fine.
米兰达 医生在等了
Miranda, the doctor is waiting.
医院里不可以使用手♥机♥
You can't use a cellphone in the hospital.
她打来的
She called me.
我姊姊在生我的气了 我得挂电♥话♥了
Great. Now my sister's mad at me, I gotta go.
随时通知我 好吗?
You'll keep me posted, alright?
好 再见
Okay, bye.
与此同时 夏洛特整个下午都在排卵和装潢
Meanwhile, Charlotte's afternoon was filled with ovulating and decorating.
她的周期还有十二天
She was 12 days into her cycle
还剩三间房♥间等待装潢
and three rooms into her lighting project.
她成了货真价实的调光器专家
She had become a bona fide dimmer expert.
莎曼珊则请来了货真价实的姿势专家
Samantha called in a bona fide positions expert
全副武装而来
who came fully equipped.
摔角的反夹式和第411招十分雷同
Turns out a half-nelson was very much like position 411.
一个反夹式...造就一个高♥潮♥
One half-nelson...One full orgasm.
你好
Hello?
是我 很抱歉吵醒你
Hey, it's me, I'm sorry to wake you.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
我妈妈去世了
My mom died.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她昨晚已经稳定了
She was stable last night.
所以我们都回家了
And we all went home.
然后医院打来说她情况危急
And then they called and said she was crashing.
等我们赶到时 她已经走了
And by the time we got back, she had died.
米兰达 我很遗憾
Oh, Miranda, I'm so sorry.
我真希望我们没有回家
I just wish we hadn't gone home, you know?
没有人想回家 是医院人员要我们休息
Nobody wanted to, but they kept telling us we oughta get some sleep.
我相信她会感觉到你们在身边的
I'm sure that she knew on some level that, that you were with her.
但是我不在
But I wasn't with her!
没有人在
Nobody was!
我能做什么?
What can I do?
不用 我很好
Nothing, I'm, I'm fine.
我很好
I'll be fine.
葬礼在星期二 我没有衣服穿
The funeral's on Tuesday and I don't have anything to wear.
我根本没料到我会参加葬礼
Because I didn't think I would be going to a funeral while I was here.
我一定到
Well, I'll be there, so, I can...
我帮你带点东西
I'll just, I'll bring you something from your apartment.
不用麻烦了
No, no, don't bother.
我随便去买♥♥一件 永远不会再穿的全黑洋装
I'm just gonna go out and buy a shitty black dress I'll never wear again.
你确定吗 我很乐意的
Are you sure? I'd be happy to do it.
不用了
No, don't...
什么都不必做
Don't do anything.
我该走了
I better go.
米兰达 我很遗憾
Miranda, I'm so sorry.
谢谢 我得走了
Yeah, thanks, I gotta go.
米兰达的母亲过世了
Miranda's mother died.
过来这里 你还好吗?
Oh...Come here, you okay?
我还好
I'm fine. I just...
葬礼什么时候举♥行♥?
Do you know when the funeral is?
我陪你去
I'd like to go if I can.
我不知道
I don't know.
你不必这样
You don't have to.
我真的不知道
I don't really know.
你上哪去了 米兰达呢?
Where have you been and where's Miranda?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
米兰达在费城
Miranda's in Philadelphia.
她母亲心脏病发
Her mother had a heart attack yesterday
今天稍早时过世了
and she died. Early this morning.
她根本没有生病
She wasn't even sick.
真难以置信
I can't believe it.
可怜的米兰达还好吗?
Poor Miranda, how is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
她不是很好
She's not good.
我真的为她感到难过
I just felt so awful for her and I just...
我不知道该说什么
You know, I didn't...I didn't know what to say to her and...
你们了解米兰达 她总是装作很坚强
And you know Miranda, she was trying to be so strong,
但是她听起来好孤单
but she just...She sounded so alone.
而我却一直说错话
And I just kept saying all the wrong things, I think.
我相信你没有
No, no, I'm sure you didn't.
谢谢 我很遗憾
Thanks, I'm sorry.
我们首先该做的就是送花
I guess the first thing we should do is send some flowers.
-是的 -或是水果篮
-Right. -Or a fruit basket.
或是松饼 你们觉得呢?
Or muffins, what do you think?
你还好吗?
Hey, you alright?
什么?
What?
我很好
I'm fine.
送花很好 告诉我支票要开给谁
Flowers are fine, just tell me who to send the check to.
我只是饿了
I'm just hungry.
早餐后 夏洛特向米兰达展示了支持的方法
After breakfast, Charlotte showed her support for Miranda
也就是变成丧事专家
by becoming the Martha Stewart of death.
我要透明的玻璃纸和蓝色缎带
No, I want the clear cellophane and the navy ribbon.
莎曼珊 你打给米兰达了吗?
Samantha, have you called Miranda yet?
我刚和她通话
'Cause I just spoke to her
她认为我们搭火车
and she thinks that it'd be faster for us
去费城会更快一些 我也这么觉得
to take the train to Philadelphia and I agree.
我们要参加葬礼?
We're going to the funeral?
我以为只是送送花
I thought we were just sending flowers.
我们当然要去了
Of course we're going to the funeral
你应该打给她
and you should call her.
这样她会很高兴的
I think she would really like to hear from you.
但是我要说什么?
Well, what am I gonna say to her?
你可以说 “我们很遗憾你失去了母亲”
You could say, "I'm so sorry for your loss.
“我爱你 我永远支持你”
I love you, I'm here for you."
缎带够多了
That's enough ribbon.
“我记挂着你
"You're in my thoughts.
愿她安息 我很抱歉...”
May she rest in peace, I'm so sorry you lost..."
好 我打给她 再见
Fine, fine, I'll call her, goodbye.
在悲伤的时刻
In times of sorrow,
有人选择什么都不做
some people have trouble reaching out.
莎曼珊不是这种人
Samantha wasn't one of those people.
想要摔角吗?
Wanna wrestle?
继续
Mmm... Keep doing that.
继续
Keep doing that!
但是今天
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表