剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
'Cause I never would've done this if it wasn't for you.
你在说什么?我什么也没做
What are you talking about? I didn't do anything.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
这全是你的主意
This whole thing was your idea.
你总是说我该自己开一间酒吧
You always told me I should start my own bar.
我从未忘记
I never forgot that.
我只是没想过我能做到
I just never thought...that I could, so...
谢了
Thanks.
你做得很棒
You did good.
就这样
And just like that...
米兰达摆脱了鬼魂
Miranda gave up the ghost.
来吧 让我们不醉无归
C'mon, let's get you drunk.
一小时后
An hour later,
既然我害怕的鬼魂没有再出现
since my ghost hadn't reappeared,
我便从侧门溜出去
I decided to sneak out the side door
吃蛋糕 顺便抽根烟
for some cake and a smoke.
你不是真的在抽那玩意儿吧?
You're not seriously smoking that, are you?
凯莉 你只能拿这么多吗?
Is that all you could carry, Carrie?
该死
Shit.
现在我不能吃我的蛋糕了
I can't eat my cake.
当然可以 来
Sure you can.
都碰到你的手了
You got your fingers all in it.
那是我的蛋糕
Nuh-uh, that's my cake.
现在你想吃了?
So now you want the cake?
我从来没有不想吃
I never not wanted it.
好 你吃蛋糕吧
Okay, lady, you take the cake.
你剪了头发
You cut your hair.
你嘴巴上沾到糖霜
You have frosting on your lip.
合伙人
Hey, partner.
该一起敬酒了
It's time for our toast.
我以为你是幕后的股东
I thought you were the silent partner.
你来我很开心
Glad you came.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴看到你 凯莉
Good to see you, Carrie.
我也是
Good to see you, too.
我已经和我的鬼魂正面交锋
I had confronted my ghost.
承认他存在 然后释放了他
I had accepted and released him,
但现在的我更加心烦意乱
but now, I was more haunted than ever.
因为那并不是鬼魂
Because what I felt out there was no ghost,
而是真实的存在
it was real.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表